So,There Was Once A Time When It Was OK To Hug,Kiss,Smell Hair,Fondle A Woman On First Meet?,Biden?

A dog's olfactory system is their most developed sense, and there are scent glands on the animal's rear end. They get most of their information from the sense of smell. We are more visual than anything.
maybe Biden drinks that Funky Cold Medina

LeeOnLido said:
i cant figure out why he still has a fan base? dont these people know about his past?
Yes, They Do
But They're All Progs
Their Goals Are All The Same

What Was That Gal
Said She'd Give Clinton A BJ
As Long As He Keeps Abortion Legal
Then There's Queen Skank Madonna
...Do It For Hillary Votes

What's With These Prog Broads
They All Think
Their Personal BJ Is The Game Changer

Like It Or Don't
The Agenda WILL Be Adult/Child Predation
Masquerading As Valid 'Love'

LeeOnLido said:
i cant figure out why he still has a fan base? dont these people know about his past?
Yes, They Do
But They're All Progs

What Was That Gal

They All Think
im italian, and i can never tell some of my male relatives that i do no like them trying to make out with me when we meet

We all watched his response. So according to Joe Biden, did he say something about the times have changed, and I get it? So in other words, up to about 2008? or earlier?, it was OK to meet a woman for the first time, then go right ahead and hug/kiss/feel/smell her hair without any consent? Well maybe over in Europe.
I have no idea.. maybe some of you guys can fill us in on the decades,,when it was considered normal/acceptable to get "Touchy Feely" with anyone you just met. Even if the person did not want it !!!
:1peleas:
Trump brags about kissing and grabbing pussies on a first meet and you’re complaining about hugging?

Your self-awareness meter is broken.

LeeOnLido said:
Yes, They Do
But They're All Progs

What Was That Gal

They All Think

Like It Or Don't
anyone that supports biden i guess doesnt seem anything wrong with touching other peoples children

Faun said:
Trump brags about kissing and grabbing pussies
Talk
you’re complaining about hugging?
People Pull And Lean Away From Him
On Video, In Front Of The World
Small Children Too
^ ^ ^ Actual Physical Action
You Have No Self-Awareness
Or You Couldn't Say Shit So Stupid

s_5653a53c44adbaf783032991.jpg

Faun said:
Trump brags about kissing and grabbing pussies
Talk
you’re complaining about hugging?
People Pull And Lean Away From Him
On Video, In Front Of The World
Small Children Too
^ ^ ^ Actual Physical Action
You Have No Self-Awareness
Or You Couldn't Say Shit So Stupid

View attachment 254469
Nope, not just talk. He was bragging about personal experience. He said he can’t help but kiss women when he meets them. Went on to say they let him and how they let you do anything, even grab their pussies.

And nearly 2 dozen women claim he did it to them.

Meanwhile, Biden’s a hugger.

Buy a new self-awareness meter.

LeeOnLido said:
anyone that supports biden i guess doesnt seem anything wrong with touching other peoples children
Again:
Like It Or Don't

It's Already Loaded Up
And Coming Down The Pike
Don't Help Them Pretend
You Don't See That Truck A Coming

We all watched his response. So according to Joe Biden, did he say something about the times have changed, and I get it? So in other words, up to about 2008? or earlier?, it was OK to meet a woman for the first time, then go right ahead and hug/kiss/feel/smell her hair without any consent? Well maybe over in Europe.
I have no idea.. maybe some of you guys can fill us in on the decades,,when it was considered normal/acceptable to get "Touchy Feely" with anyone you just met. Even if the person did not want it !!!

Well, its not like he felt it was okay to grab women by the pussy?

Biden has finally been unmasked (after decades of being shielded by the liberal media) as America's crazy old uncle. His peculiar habits may not rise to the level of a crime in most jurisdictions but the fact that he doesn't know it's inappropriate behavior is the key. This guy is obviously not playing with a full deck. Barry Hussein must have known it but he didn't give a damn either.

Biden has finally been unmasked (after decades of being shielded by the liberal media) as America's crazy old uncle. His peculiar habits may not rise to the level of a crime in most jurisdictions but the fact that he doesn't know it's inappropriate behavior is the key. This guy is obviously not playing with a full deck. Barry Hussein must have known it but he didn't give a damn either.
and now all of these people of whom had no idea are likely looking for the videos on the net/you tube,,,,and have we seen how many millions of hits they have combined?

13-dogs-who-really-love-hump-day_foot-not-in-mouth.gif

~S~
and to think that in some states, some men get sent to jail/or major legal trouble for getting a little too much touchy with very young laidies

There was a time when Americans routinely hugged each other in greeting. Some did it, some didn't, but the ones that didn't, didn't do it out of fear like they would today.

Today, thanks to feminists, soon people are going to be afraid to even shake hands.

Well, its not like he felt it was okay to grab women by the pussy?

she must of been pretty hot to have made the Donald reach for that particular womanly body part

There was a time when Americans routinely hugged each other in greeting. Some did it, some didn't, but the ones that didn't, didn't do it out of fear like they would today.

Today, thanks to feminists, soon people are going to be afraid to even shake hands.
some people are even afraid to talk about the height of someone they just met.

Unless your were Trump, then it was ok to groupe them in the pussy.

WTF is groupe?

Is that like groping in large numbers?

Unless your were Trump, then it was ok to groupe them in the pussy.

WTF is groupe?

Is that like groping in large numbers?
groupe' sounds like one of the 37 flavors at Starbucks

Forum List

Back