So,There Was Once A Time When It Was OK To Hug,Kiss,Smell Hair,Fondle A Woman On First Meet?,Biden?

We all watched his response. So according to Joe Biden, did he say something about the times have changed, and I get it? So in other words, up to about 2008? or earlier?, it was OK to meet a woman for the first time, then go right ahead and hug/kiss/feel/smell her hair without any consent? Well maybe over in Europe.
I have no idea.. maybe some of you guys can fill us in on the decades,,when it was considered normal/acceptable to get "Touchy Feely" with anyone you just met. Even if the person did not want it !!!
:1peleas:

Unless your were Trump, then it was ok to groupe them in the pussy.

WTF is groupe?

Is that like groping in large numbers?
groupe' sounds like one of the 37 flavors at Starbucks

Looks French to me!

i think we need to teach our dogs cats and man eating tiger pets proper manners when meeting people for the first time

ok,,i admit,,,i once hit on a sexy lady within 15 seconds of meeting her

We all watched his response. So according to Joe Biden, did he say something about the times have changed, and I get it? So in other words, up to about 2008? or earlier?, it was OK to meet a woman for the first time, then go right ahead and hug/kiss/feel/smell her hair without any consent? Well maybe over in Europe.
I have no idea.. maybe some of you guys can fill us in on the decades,,when it was considered normal/acceptable to get "Touchy Feely" with anyone you just met. Even if the person did not want it !!!
:1peleas:

It was just before the time when it was ok for trump to grab womens pussies.....

did he ever grab yours?

Forum List

Back