So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Must be difficult for you old bloated hick crackas to see the world changing all around you , even the southern hick spawn are losing the cletus hick accents , yes being marginalized mocked by America sure must be tough on you hicks. Thankfully the once hick children are being taught about the new America and their place in it as being one of many different groups with no special white christian privilege .

Hey guno, when you finally come to the realization. That you aren't as smart as the average white man. You just might be happy and stop sounding like such a dumbass.

I don't get it. If LGBT's have rights in service from businesses, use of bathrooms, etc...why can't religious folks have the same rights to say "No" because it is against that religion????

What IS the big deal and why are so many determined to shut groups out and no tolerance is shown to them yet they demand tolerance to be given to them?

No. I don't get it.

What sin being committed when a transgender person uses a restroom matching their target sex? Who is committing that sin?
the little girl that has to see that asshat, that sin.

So the little girl is sinning?
what does that even mean?

The question was "what sin is being committed when a transgender uses a bathroom that matches their chosen sex, and who is committing that sin?" You replied "the little girl"
I already said the sin is against the kids. What is it you don't understand?

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

Must be difficult for you old bloated hick crackas to see the world changing all around you , even the southern hick spawn are losing the cletus hick accents , yes being marginalized mocked by America sure must be tough on you hicks. Thankfully the once hick children are being taught about the new America and their place in it as being one of many different groups with no special white christian privilege .

Hey guno, when you finally come to the realization. That you aren't as smart as the average white man. You just might be happy and stop sounding like such a dumbass.

guess he prefers to be black and all of their fun.

Are they already transgendered? If so...sure. If not...HELL no. Is it a sin? No. But it damn sure is disgusting.

If it's not a sin, then that throws religious objections out the window. I personally don't get the transgender thing myself. I admit the whole idea makes me a little uncomfortable, but trans women have to live as a woman for a time before their surgery. The law is just for trans people. Just putting a dress on doesn't make you trans, and a man in a dress would receive the same punishment as a man in men's clothes. I just don't see where allowing someone who has made the commitment to live as a woman use the woman's restroom is more dangerous than allowing an aggressive bull dyke to use it. Actually it would be less dangerous..
how will you know? Do you have a special test you can run? hahahahahahahahha, stupid shit, that's the fkn point.

And how do you know? Do you have a link that says transgenders are more likely to molest?
sure, they are admittedly confused on who they are. When and where they belong is their issue, not ours. they got a whittle pee pee, they use the men's room. Explain what is so hard to understand there? what is it they are afraid of?

Let's take the fear to the little girls of the world. yeah, that's the ticket. dude, it's fking hilarious the stupid you all like to walk with.

I asked for a link, but you couldn't supply one.

If you are going to jump into a conversation, you should at least read what was said before so you don't look like an idiot.

I don't see what's so free about when only a single religion gets to call the shots at the exclusion of all others.

I love how you Constitution scholars are so adept at Separation of Church and State.
I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.

The phrase "right to privacy" is not in the constitution either. Do you want to argue that isn't valid either?
Well you say a woman has the right to do with her body as she chooses. What if she chooses her body doesn't want to shower with a strange man? You saying she doesn't have a choice?

Quit trying to change the subject.
Our discussion was about constitutionally protected rights that aren't specifically mentioned in the constitution. The previous poster said "the phrase separation of Church and State" is not in the constitution as if that meant the separation could not be constitutionally supported. Whether the right to privacy applies to a woman's right to chose (I believe it does) is a different discussion than whether the right of privacy exists at all. Are you also saying the right to privacy, in any form, is unconstitutional because it isn't mentioned in the constitution?
So if you don't agree with the subject at hand. A woman really cannot chose about her body? Can I say hypocrite?

Youcan say what ever you want, but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with what is being discussed.

If it's not a sin, then that throws religious objections out the window. I personally don't get the transgender thing myself. I admit the whole idea makes me a little uncomfortable, but trans women have to live as a woman for a time before their surgery. The law is just for trans people. Just putting a dress on doesn't make you trans, and a man in a dress would receive the same punishment as a man in men's clothes. I just don't see where allowing someone who has made the commitment to live as a woman use the woman's restroom is more dangerous than allowing an aggressive bull dyke to use it. Actually it would be less dangerous..
how will you know? Do you have a special test you can run? hahahahahahahahha, stupid shit, that's the fkn point.

And how do you know? Do you have a link that says transgenders are more likely to molest?
sure, they are admittedly confused on who they are. When and where they belong is their issue, not ours. they got a whittle pee pee, they use the men's room. Explain what is so hard to understand there? what is it they are afraid of?

Let's take the fear to the little girls of the world. yeah, that's the ticket. dude, it's fking hilarious the stupid you all like to walk with.

I asked for a link, but you couldn't supply one.

If you are going to jump into a conversation, you should at least read what was said before so you don't look like an idiot.
so you don't remember what you asked for?

What sin being committed when a transgender person uses a restroom matching their target sex? Who is committing that sin?
There is no such thing as a transgendered person. They are transvestites.

Of course there are Transgender is someone who already has or is transitioning to another gender. Transvestite has to do with clothing only.
I'll bet you a dollar to a dime that Brucy Jenner still has his whittle pee pee. His wifie liked it I'm sure. LOL, Again, you all like to go after the meek and weak. The true americans, the conservatives will protect the kids.

You want to deny rights to an entire class of people because you are afraid Bruce Jenner's wife enjoyed sex with him in the past? I guess we have to expect the crazies to whine for a while longer, but this has already been settled, and you should try to come to terms with it. You lost. Get over it.
nope, I want to protect the kids from the very thingy that old brucie has become. it's the kids stupid.

Again, you got that piece from the constitution that gives old brucie extra rights?

You think allowing common rights to everybody is giving something special to the ones who have been denied.

The question was "what sin is being committed when a transgender uses a bathroom that matches their chosen sex, and who is committing that sin?" You replied "the little girl"

Who is committing the sin?

I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.

The phrase "right to privacy" is not in the constitution either. Do you want to argue that isn't valid either?
Well you say a woman has the right to do with her body as she chooses. What if she chooses her body doesn't want to shower with a strange man? You saying she doesn't have a choice?

Our discussion was about constitutionally protected rights that aren't specifically mentioned in the constitution. The previous poster said "the phrase separation of Church and State" is not in the constitution as if that meant the separation could not be constitutionally supported. Whether the right to privacy applies to a woman's right to chose (I believe it does) is a different discussion than whether the right of privacy exists at all. Are you also saying the right to privacy, in any form, is unconstitutional because it isn't mentioned in the constitution?
So if you don't agree with the subject at hand. A woman really cannot chose about her body? Can I say hypocrite?

Youcan say what ever you want, but that doesn't mean it has anything to do with what is being discussed.
Am I not right?

Am I not right?

Obviously, you aren't interested in discussing the conversation I was in so you want to change the subject. Sorry, but I;m not interested in your new subject right now.

the transgender male that's who. He's imposing his will against children, perversion is the word to use.

You do know that pedophiles have to register themselves right?

Am I not right?

Obviously, you aren't interested in discussing the conversation I was in so you want to change the subject. Sorry, but I;m not interested in your new subject right now.
my subject makes this subject invalid if you are consistent in your beliefs that nobody can tell a woman what to do with her body.

the transgender male that's who. He's imposing his will against children, perversion is the word to use.

So if you view the trans person as the sinner, you aren't being required to do anything against your religion, and using your religion as an excuse to deny their rights is not valid. If you have anything to show a link between trans people and pedophiles, you might have something. Everything I have seen says trans people are no more likely to be a pedophile than anyone else.

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?

You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.

You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

So if you view the trans person as the sinner, you aren't being required to do anything against your religion, and using your religion as an excuse to deny their rights is not valid. If you have anything to show a link between trans people and pedophiles, you might have something. Everything I have seen says trans people are no more likely to be a pedophile than anyone else.
I don't care about my religion, stop getting hung up on that. it's protection for the children. Pedophiles are not welcomed in women's restrooms. Keep the whittle pee pees in the men's room. you still haven't stated the need to go to the women's room. What's the big deal?

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?

You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.

You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

so?

BTW, I want the sinner away from the children if you couldn't figure that one out yet.

so?
Your another one who needs to smarten up fool! Is there a connection between sexual identity and sexual orientation?

They have the right to do as they please, but they don't have the right to make others feel uncomfortable. Like grown men taking showers with women or little girls.

They have the right to do as they please, but they don't have the right to make others feel uncomfortable. Like grown men taking showers with women or little girls.
But you do have the right to make other "uncomfortable" Why is that? Because you consider yourself "normal" What a fucking joke.

Forum List

Back