So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

I don't see what's so free about when only a single religion gets to call the shots at the exclusion of all others.

I love how you Constitution scholars are so adept at Separation of Church and State.
I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.
Nonsense.

The Constitution exists solely in the context of its case law, as determined by the Supreme Court, authorized by the doctrine of judicial review and Articles III and VI of the Constitution.

“But that’s not in the Constitution" is a failed and ignorant ‘argument.’

Consequently, separation of church and state is in fact in the Constitution, and can be found here in the Founding Document:

“[T]he First Amendment's language, properly interpreted, had erected a wall of separation between Church and State.”

Illinois ex rel. McCollum v. Board of Education of School District

I don't see what's so free about when only a single religion gets to call the shots at the exclusion of all others.

I love how you Constitution scholars are so adept at Separation of Church and State.
I've read the Constitution several times and studied it in law school and the phrase "separation of Church and State" is not actually in there.

You think we believe that you attended law school?

You think we believe that you attended law school?
It must have been one of those internet schools where testing is not required. Something like Trump University.

Where did you come up with that notion?The First applies to anyone's religious beliefs.

If you actually passed the bar,you should be smart enough to know that that phrase doesn't have to be in the constitution for it to be covered and controlled by the constitution.
Fucking WOW! Hey, the Constitution now outlaws neoQueerdom. I imagined it too.

The phrase "right to privacy" is not in the constitution either. Do you want to argue that isn't valid either?
As it applies to abortion rights.

I don't get it. If LGBT's have rights in service from businesses, use of bathrooms, etc...why can't religious folks have the same rights to say "No" because it is against that religion????

What IS the big deal and why are so many determined to shut groups out and no tolerance is shown to them yet they demand tolerance to be given to them?

No. I don't get it.

What sin being committed when a transgender person uses a restroom matching their target sex? Who is committing that sin?
There is no such thing as a transgendered person. They are transvestites.

Where did you come up with that notion?The First applies to anyone's religious beliefs.
The First Amendment prohibits government from codifying religious dogma into secular law.

The North Carolina ‘law’ is clearly an example of that, by enacting a measure based on Christian dogma hostile to gay and transgender Americans.

I don't get it. If LGBT's have rights in service from businesses, use of bathrooms, etc...why can't religious folks have the same rights to say "No" because it is against that religion????

What IS the big deal and why are so many determined to shut groups out and no tolerance is shown to them yet they demand tolerance to be given to them?

No. I don't get it.

What sin being committed when a transgender person uses a restroom matching their target sex? Who is committing that sin?

No. I don't get it.

Try using a dictionary. Those things are amazing. They actually define the meanings of words. They can be of great assistance in preventing folks from making stupid comments on message boards.

Laws keeping men out of women's toilets has nothing to do with sin. It's public safety.

No. I don't get it.

Of course there are Transgender is someone who already has or is transitioning to another gender. Transvestite has to do with clothing only.

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

Beautiful post.

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.

No. I don't get it.

the little girl that has to see that asshat, that sin.

Are they already transgendered? If so...sure. If not...HELL no. Is it a sin? No. But it damn sure is disgusting.

If it's not a sin, then that throws religious objections out the window. I personally don't get the transgender thing myself. I admit the whole idea makes me a little uncomfortable, but trans women have to live as a woman for a time before their surgery. The law is just for trans people. Just putting a dress on doesn't make you trans, and a man in a dress would receive the same punishment as a man in men's clothes. I just don't see where allowing someone who has made the commitment to live as a woman use the woman's restroom is more dangerous than allowing an aggressive bull dyke to use it. Actually it would be less dangerous..
how will you know? Do you have a special test you can run? hahahahahahahahha, stupid shit, that's the fkn point.

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?

No. Not like that at all. That's the misnomer argument that logic-challenged lefties resort to in order to generate an emotional response instead of an intellectual one.

Are they already transgendered? If so...sure. If not...HELL no. Is it a sin? No. But it damn sure is disgusting.

If it's not a sin, then that throws religious objections out the window. I personally don't get the transgender thing myself. I admit the whole idea makes me a little uncomfortable, but trans women have to live as a woman for a time before their surgery. The law is just for trans people. Just putting a dress on doesn't make you trans, and a man in a dress would receive the same punishment as a man in men's clothes. I just don't see where allowing someone who has made the commitment to live as a woman use the woman's restroom is more dangerous than allowing an aggressive bull dyke to use it. Actually it would be less dangerous..
how will you know? Do you have a special test you can run? hahahahahahahahha, stupid shit, that's the fkn point.
He may not bubba, but quite a few New Jersey School Districts do. Here is our rational approach to the issue: Mississippi pass most anti-LGBT bill to date (post 304)

This is how things are done in a civilized state.

Forum List

Back