So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.
You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?
You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.
You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism
so?
Your another one who needs to smarten up fool! Is there a connection between sexual identity and sexual orientation?
why, I owe them shit. They deserve no more rights than am I. I don't need to be smart to know this, it's obvious you do though. I also don't give two shits their dilemma, I have a Cerebral Palsy grandson that requires my family assistance and his school does jack shit for him. So I have zero tolerance for pedophiles who feel like they deserve something.

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Actually, all trans people need to go to NC and MS and go to the public restrooms.....of their birth certificate.

The question was "what sin is being committed when a transgender uses a bathroom that matches their chosen sex, and who is committing that sin?" You replied "the little girl"
I already said the sin is against the kids. What is it you don't understand?

Who is committing the sin?
the transgender male that's who. He's imposing his will against children, perversion is the word to use.

You do know that pedophiles have to register themselves right?

So if you view the trans person as the sinner, you aren't being required to do anything against your religion, and using your religion as an excuse to deny their rights is not valid. If you have anything to show a link between trans people and pedophiles, you might have something. Everything I have seen says trans people are no more likely to be a pedophile than anyone else.
I don't care about my religion, stop getting hung up on that. it's protection for the children. Pedophiles are not welcomed in women's restrooms. Keep the whittle pee pees in the men's room. you still haven't stated the need to go to the women's room. What's the big deal?

Good. WE can discard the illogical and continue with logical discussion. I agree with pedophiles being banned from everything. Women's restrooms, men's restrooms, anywhere they are found. You have anything to show that trans people and pedophiles are the same,or that trans people are more likely than the general public to be a pedophile? If you do, I might change my mind.

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.
You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?
You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.
You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

They have the right to do as they please, but they don't have the right to make others feel uncomfortable. Like grown men taking showers with women or little girls.
But you do have the right to make other "uncomfortable" Why is that? Because you consider yourself "normal" What a fucking joke.
who's making anyone uncomfortable, please explain?

I already said the sin is against the kids. What is it you don't understand?

the transgender male that's who. He's imposing his will against children, perversion is the word to use.

So if you view the trans person as the sinner, you aren't being required to do anything against your religion, and using your religion as an excuse to deny their rights is not valid. If you have anything to show a link between trans people and pedophiles, you might have something. Everything I have seen says trans people are no more likely to be a pedophile than anyone else.
I don't care about my religion, stop getting hung up on that. it's protection for the children. Pedophiles are not welcomed in women's restrooms. Keep the whittle pee pees in the men's room. you still haven't stated the need to go to the women's room. What's the big deal?

Good. WE can discard the illogical and continue with logical discussion. I agree with pedophiles being banned from everything. Women's restrooms, men's restrooms, anywhere they are found. You have anything to show that trans people and pedophiles are the same,or that trans people are more likely than the general public to be a pedophile? If you do, I might change my mind.
anyone who wants to pee in front of children openly are pedophiles. I have no issue making that statement. And again, you still haven't shown that special constitutional right transgender are deserved of?

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

The North Carolina bill banned state law suits to redress grievances concerning discrimination of all types. Now, if you are fired because of your race, religion, age, or sexual orientation, you have to take it to federal court to address the issue. Much tougher to do and many more hoops to jump thru.

But if you think that is progress.....

The North Carolina bill banned state law suits to redress grievances concerning discrimination of all types. Now, if you are fired because of your race, religion, age, or sexual orientation, you have to take it to federal court to address the issue. Much tougher to do and many more hoops to jump thru.

and so?

anyone who wants to pee in front of children openly are pedophiles. I have no issue making that statement. And again, you still haven't shown that special constitutional right transgender are deserved of?

I agree. Anyone who wants children to watch them pee is a pedophile------including women. Again, I ask if you have anything to show that trans people are more likely to be a pedophile than the women already in the restroom? I never said trans people have or should have special rights. Just the same ones allowed to everyone else. The pedophile thing would be killer proof for your view if you had anything to back it up.

and so?

So? So the discrimination is still illegal, but you are not allowed to take them to court. How do you get justice?

I agree. Anyone who wants children to watch them pee is a pedophile------including women. Again, I ask if you have anything to show that trans people are more likely to be a pedophile than the women already in the restroom? I never said trans people have or should have special rights. Just the same ones allowed to everyone else. The pedophile thing would be killer proof for your view if you had anything to back it up.
then why should they be allowed in the other sex bathrooms?

and so?

So? So the discrimination is still illegal, but you are not allowed to take them to court. How do you get justice?

discrimination of what? what the fk does that even mean. I care for the kids, you want to impose your rights on them. shame on you fk.

so?
Your another one who needs to smarten up fool! Is there a connection between sexual identity and sexual orientation?
why, I owe them shit. They deserve no more rights than am I. I don't need to be smart to know this, it's obvious you do though. I also don't give two shits their dilemma, I have a Cerebral Palsy grandson that requires my family assistance and his school does jack shit for him. So I have zero tolerance for pedophiles who feel like they deserve something.
So...you are saying that trans people are pedophiles?

so?
yep, they wish to pee in front of little girls. yeah, that is sickening.

I thought you libturds were all about protecting rights and you throw the rights of little girls in the toilet. wow, what a bunch of fking hypocrites.

then why should they be allowed in the other sex bathrooms?

I'll admit I don't understand all the psychological aspects of trans people, but, according to the experts, they are truly wired to be the gender they are transitioning to, and have a right to live their lives as they see fit as long as it doesn't interfere with others rights. Yes, there are scum who will put on a dress and walk into a woman's restroom, but we already have those, and the laws remain the same for them. Nobody is saying that particular situation is acceptable.

so?

I thought you libturds were all about protecting rights and you throw the rights of little girls in the toilet. wow, what a bunch of fking hypocrites.
EDUCATE YOURSELF......Or continue to wallow in willful ignorance.

So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY! | Page 10 | US Message Board -

so?

EDUCATE YOURSELF......Or continue to wallow in willful ignorance.

In North Carolina, proponents of the law whipped up fears that predatory men would disguise themselves as women to sexually assault women. But advocates point out that there are no known instances of a transgender person attacking a non-transgender person in a bathroom.

In fact, it’s precisely the opposite. According to a 2013 survey by the Williams Institute, nearly 70% of transgender individuals surveyed in the Washington DC area had experienced a negative experience in the restroom. Eighteen percent said they were barred from entering a restroom, and 9% said they had been physically assaulted. The majority said they experienced health consequences as a result of avoiding public restrooms.http://qz.com/647751/how-the-simple-act-of-peeing-became-a-political-act-in-the-united-states/

and so?

discrimination of what? what the fk does that even mean. I care for the kids, you want to impose your rights on them. shame on you fk.

Shame on me? At least I am able to read the entire thread.

If you had done so, you would have seen my post concerning "...if you are fired because of your race, religion, age, or sexual orientation...".

What fascinates me the most about this forum is that there are so many small minded, anti intellectuals like you who not only cling to their ignorant ideas and hatred of those who are different, but actually seem to take pride in it. It is one thing to be ill informed, it is quite another to deliberately avoid and shut out information that my challenge your views. You are so afraid and for that I almost feel sorry for you.

Forum List

Back