So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

What fascinates me the most about this forum is that there are so many small minded, anti intellectuals like you who not only cling to their ignorant ideas and hatred of those who are different, but actually seem to take pride in it. It is one thing to be ill informed, it is quite another to deliberately avoid and shut out information that my challenge your views. You are so afraid and for that I almost feel sorry for you.

Oh yes, you regressives are simply erudite...

gmc14036720160412093700.jpg

What fascinates me the most about this forum is that there are so many small minded, anti intellectuals like you who not only cling to their ignorant ideas and hatred of those who are different, but actually seem to take pride in it. It is one thing to be ill informed, it is quite another to deliberately avoid and shut out information that my challenge your views. You are so afraid and for that I almost feel sorry for you.

Trying to impress me with a big word won't work.

???

Trying to prompt you to actually think obviously didn't work.

What is your goal in demanding that grown men be allowed in public restrooms with little girls?

Are you just evil and perverted, or is this a ploy in hopes of achieving a goal?

Such a vacuous and risible statement.

???

Trying to prompt you to actually think obviously didn't work.

What is your goal in demanding that grown men be allowed in public restrooms with little girls?

Are you just evil and perverted, or is this a ploy in hopes of achieving a goal?
I am thinking quite clearly- unlike you. My goal is to ensure that all people- regardless od sexual orientation or gender identity are treated with dignity and respect, If you are suggesting that my "goal" is to put children and women at risk is as stupid as stupid can get!

It appears that you are not even bright enough to understand that those " grown men" are not- in their own minds men- and have no interest in those girls. Thank you for confirming the accuracy of my assessment of the anti-intellectualism and commitment to ignorance that dominates this forum.

I am thinking quite clearly- unlike you. My goal is to ensure that all people- regardless od sexual orientation or gender identity are treated with dignity and respect,

Wait, you think it's RESPECTFUL to put a 40 year old man in a public restroom with a 5 year old girl who had never met him?

:eek:

You can't be that dumb and draw breath, so I call bullshit.

If you are suggesting that my "goal" is to put children and women at risk is as stupid as stupid can get!

There is no question that is the goal of your party, to destroy the foundations of civil society.

It appears that you are not even bright enough to understand that those " grown men" are not- in their own minds men- and have no interest in those girls. Thank you for confirming the accuracy of my assessment of the anti-intellectualism and commitment to ignorance that dominates this forum.

Yes, you identify as a poodle. Yet you still can't jump through a ring.

You demand that fantasy trumps reality, that your delusion is greater than empirical fact.

You are either insane, or driven by motives that you do not state

I am thinking quite clearly- unlike you. My goal is to ensure that all people- regardless od sexual orientation or gender identity are treated with dignity and respect,

Wait, you think it's RESPECTFUL to put a 40 year old man in a public restroom with a 5 year old girl who had never met him?

If you are suggesting that my "goal" is to put children and women at risk is as stupid as stupid can get!

There is no question that is the goal of your party, to destroy the foundations of civil society.

You demand that fantasy trumps reality, that your delusion is greater than empirical fact.

What the fuck are you talking about[emoji33] very bizarre indeed [emoji16]

I used simple language, due to your earlier complaint. Even a regressive such as yourself should be able to follow along.

I used simple language, due to your earlier complaint. Even a regressive such as yourself should be able to follow along.
Yup, you used simple language. Everything that you say is very SIMPLE

That moronic assertion tells us all that we need to know about you and your ilk. How fucking stupid!

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?

When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?

You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.

You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism

Then get them in a hospital.
They have no right to force the rest of the world to become their personal shrink.

Dear Sir, may I inquire? When exactly did it become tyranny for a minority to demand to be treated with respect and dignity?
When the minority dictates against the demand for dignity by the majority. Or anyone else for that matter. You want to cherry-pick your fascism.
You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?
You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.
You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

They have no right to force the rest of the world to become their personal shrink.
Some morons that you might know:

Mississippi Gov. Claims New Anti-LGBT Law Just Balances The Scales Of Justice Submitted by Kyle Mantyla on Thursday, 4/14/2016 10:52 am Yesterday, Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant took time out of his day to be interviewed by Tim Wildmon, head of the Mississippi-based anti-gay hate group the American Family Association. As Wildmon and his co-hosts showered Bryant in praise and prayer for recently signing a radical anti-LGBT bill into law, the governor said that he didn't understand why the law provoked so much outrage, since it was just an effort to balance the scales of justice by allowing people to openly discriminate in the name of "religious liberty." "This is about the churches," Bryant said. "The next stop will be American Family Radio and it will be Mississippi College, it will be St. Dominic's Hospital as lawsuits will be filed; it will be churches where pastors can say, 'I can't perform that ceremony,' a lawsuit will be filed, it will go to a federal court and the federal court will say, yes, they should be a protected class, those who choose to marry and want to be married in the church and that church might lose its tax-exempt status and they'll have to close. And church after church after church across this country will close." - See more at: Mississippi Gov. Claims New Anti-LGBT Law Just Balances The Scales Of Justice

Peroutka Aide Charged In Connection With Deceptive Anti-LGBT Robocall
Submitted by Miranda Blue on Thursday, 4/14/2016 2:48 pm
Back in 2014, we watched with amazement as Michael Peroutka, the head of the Christian Reconstructionist group Institute on the Constitution and a former board member of the southern secessionist League of the South, won a local election to be a county councilman in his home county in Maryland.

After Peroutka’s victory, the news broke that an unidentified group that called itself “Marylanders for Transgenders” had sent out robocalls in the final days of the campaign asking voters to call Peroutka’s openly gay Democratic opponent, Patrick Armstrong, to “thank him for his bravery in coming out of the closet” and for supporting a bill that means “transgenders can now openly and freely go into any bathroom of their choice based on their confused gender identity.” The call provided the home phone number of Armstrong’s mother.

- See more at: Peroutka Aide Charged In Connection With Deceptive Anti-LGBT Robocall

Another despicable moron that I'm sure you can relate to:
Meet The Man Behind All The Anti-LGBT Laws Nationwide, You May Recognize Him (VIDEO)

http://www.hrc.org/blog/lgbt-advocates-deliver-letter-from-60-major-business-leaders-to-top-tenness

Today, HRC, the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) civil rights organization, the Tennessee Equality Project, the ACLU of Tennessee, and the Tennessee Transgender Political Coalition hand-delivered to Tennessee House Speaker Beth Harwell and Senate President Ron Ramsey a letter from 60 major CEOs and business leaders urging the state’s elected officials to scrap discriminatory, anti-transgender legislation.

Earlier, Griffin was joined at a press conference by Chris Sanders, Executive Director of the Tennessee Equality Project; Dr. Marisa Richmond, lobbyist for the Tennessee Transgender Political Coalition; Hedy Weinberg, Executive Director of the ACLU of Tennessee; and Dr. Renee McLaughlin, Senior Medical Director, Cigna HealthCare.

The open letter from top executives calling on Tennessee lawmakers to abandon their legislative assault on transgender students now has 60 signatories, a dramatic increase since the letter’s first release last week with support from business leaders at the Dow Chemical Company, Hewlett Packard Enterprise, Choice Hotels International, Inc., and Alcoa Inc. Major executives are increasingly speaking out because they know the legislation is bad for business and bad for Tennessee. They have been joined by country music stars including Emmylou Harris, Chely Wright, Ty Herndon, and Miley Cyrus, who are publicly condemning these discriminatory bills, as is Country Music Television and its parent company, Viacom.

http://www.hrc.org/blog/more-than-60-major-ceos-business-leaders-demand-repeal-of-mississippis-anti

Today, HRC announced that more than 60 leading CEOs and business leaders-- including executives from Bloomberg LP, CVS Health, Dropbox, Hilton Worldwide and Salesforce-- have signed onto an open letter calling on Mississippi Governor Phil Bryant, Lt. Governor Tate Reeves, and House Speaker Philip A. Gunn to repeal H.B. 1523. H.B. 1523, the so-called “Religious Liberty Accommodations Act,” allows almost any individual or organization to use religion as a justification to discriminate against LGBT Mississippians in some of the most important aspects of their lives, including at work, at school, and in their communities.

“It is unfathomable that in 2016, Mississippi has passed a law that explicitly allows LGBT people to be denied service or discriminated against simply because of who they are and whom they love," said HRC President Chad Griffin.“That's why across Mississippi and the nation, business leaders are speaking out against this discriminatory legislation that harms their employees, harms consumers, and harms their businesses. But there's still time for Mississippi lawmakers to reverse course and do the right thing. We urge Governor Bryant and state lawmakers to lead their state to a better future, leaving the politics of discrimination and prejudice firmly in the past. It's time for them to listen, stand up for all Mississippians, and work quickly to repeal H.B. 1523.”

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

What is with those hipster beards anyway? So ugly.

Forum List

Back