So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

What fascinates me the most about this forum is that there are so many small minded, anti intellectuals like you who not only cling to their ignorant ideas and hatred of those who are different, but actually seem to take pride in it. It is one thing to be ill informed, it is quite another to deliberately avoid and shut out information that my challenge your views. You are so afraid and for that I almost feel sorry for you.

Oh yes, you regressives are simply erudite...

gmc14036720160412093700.jpg
Trying to impress me with a big word won't work.

???

Trying to prompt you to actually think obviously didn't work.

What is your goal in demanding that grown men be allowed in public restrooms with little girls?

Are you just evil and perverted, or is this a ploy in hopes of achieving a goal?
I am thinking quite clearly- unlike you. My goal is to ensure that all people- regardless od sexual orientation or gender identity are treated with dignity and respect, If you are suggesting that my "goal" is to put children and women at risk is as stupid as stupid can get!

It appears that you are not even bright enough to understand that those " grown men" are not- in their own minds men- and have no interest in those girls. Thank you for confirming the accuracy of my assessment of the anti-intellectualism and commitment to ignorance that dominates this forum.
why does a man need to use a stall in a woman's restroom. you still haven't answered? What is the issue? I don't get what the need is.
Here’s an idea bubba….lets have LOTS of bathroom so that everyone is safe and does not have to come into contact with anyone who is different from the.

We will, of course have men’s and women’s rooms…..and also rooms for:

1)Gay men

2)Lesbians

3) Pre-op Transmen who are heterosexual

4) Pre-op Transmen who are gay

5) Pre-op Transwomen who are heterosexual

6) Pre-op Transwomen who are lesbians

7) One each for each of the above for post-opp transsexuals

Of course, none of this will prevent someone from victimizing someone else who is “the same” as they are.

Last edited:

???

What is your goal in demanding that grown men be allowed in public restrooms with little girls?

Are you just evil and perverted, or is this a ploy in hopes of achieving a goal?
I am thinking quite clearly- unlike you. My goal is to ensure that all people- regardless od sexual orientation or gender identity are treated with dignity and respect, If you are suggesting that my "goal" is to put children and women at risk is as stupid as stupid can get!

It appears that you are not even bright enough to understand that those " grown men" are not- in their own minds men- and have no interest in those girls. Thank you for confirming the accuracy of my assessment of the anti-intellectualism and commitment to ignorance that dominates this forum.
why does a man need to use a stall in a woman's restroom. you still haven't answered? What is the issue? I don't get what the need is.
Here’s an idea bubba….lets have LOTS of bathroom so that everyone is safe and does not have to come into contact with anyone who is different from the.

1)Gay men

2)Lesbians

Of course, noe of this will prevent someone from victimizing someone else who is “the same” as they are.
and still no answer to what the issue is. Why?

According to some here, child molesters are going to dress up as women in order to go into women's bathrooms. These are the same people who actually present their children to men in dresses (priests), even though they know its(the catholic church) a hot bed for pedophiles.

Just when you think RWNJ traitors can't get any more ridiculous, they come up with yet another pile of nonsense like this.
still sacrificing little girls I see. Aren't you a proud mama?
I think that I can speak for the rational and intelligent people here when I say that I am truly sorry that you are tormented by your obsession with child molestation and your lack of the ability to understand your illness.

What I find funny about the way that these celebrities choose to respond to the law being passed is them thinking that their choice to boycott the area will actually have any kind of real impact on the area. To me, what they are doing is just like someone quitting their job. When a slot becomes available, it will be filled by another person eventually. When all is said and done, the show will go on. The question is will they ever learn that they have no real leverage?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

According to some here, child molesters are going to dress up as women in order to go into women's bathrooms. These are the same people who actually present their children to men in dresses (priests), even though they know its(the catholic church) a hot bed for pedophiles.

Just when you think RWNJ traitors can't get any more ridiculous, they come up with yet another pile of nonsense like this.
still sacrificing little girls I see. Aren't you a proud mama?
I think that I can speak for the rational and intelligent people here when I say that I am truly sorry that you are tormented by your obsession with child molestation and your lack of the ability to understand your illness.
nope, doesn't work like that here jack, but nice try. The progressive trying to talk for everyone, yep you are the true libturd stupid we deal with daily in here. Now answer my question pedophile lover.

I think that I can speak for the rational and intelligent people here

Why would you think that, you're neither rational nor intelligent.

So TheRegressiveTraitor, if a man identifies as a poodle, does he have the right to run naked and shit on the grass in the park?

Why or why not? YOU have established make believe as the basis for society, so how do you justify arbitrary levels to the make believe?

So TheRegressiveTraitor, if a man identifies as a poodle, does he have the right to run naked and shit on the grass in the park?

Why or why not? YOU have established make believe as the basis for society, so how do you justify arbitrary levels to the make believe?
he must be one!

he must be one!

He's ducking the question.

THIS is what the perverts should be pounded with.

he must be one!

I still don't understand why a man needs to use the woman's toilet. no one in here can explain that. Men's rooms have stalls for privacy. What the fk is the issue?

So? So the discrimination is still illegal, but you are not allowed to take them to court. How do you get justice?
discrimination of what? what the fk does that even mean. I care for the kids, you want to impose your rights on them. shame on you fk.

Shame on me? At least I am able to read the entire thread.

If you had done so, you would have seen my post concerning "...if you are fired because of your race, religion, age, or sexual orientation...".
that's political correctness in the work place, what the fk does that have to do with outside employment. Again, you still haven't answered my question. What is the discrimination charge?

Did I say there was a discrimination charge? I pointed out that this law removes law suits on a state level as a method of redress for discrimination. If someone is fired because of their race, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender ect, they cannot sue their former employer without going to federal court.
and I wrote, so what?

And I wrote "So? So the discrimination is still illegal, but you are not allowed to take them to court. How do you get justice?".

No one wants to answer your question because your question is so stupid only an idiot would not understand the difference between pulling your dick out in public and pulling it out in a designated pull your dick out and piss facility.

he must be one!

I still don't understand why a man needs to use the woman's toilet. no one in here can explain that. Men's rooms have stalls for privacy. What the fk is the issue?
If this was just an issue of where to piss or take a crap the issue would probably find a resolution pretty easily. The problem is that just the laws allow various forms of discrimination. The bathroom argument is a red herring.

No one wants to answer your question because your question is so stupid only an idiot would not understand the difference between pulling your dick out in public and pulling it out in a designated pull your dick out and piss facility.

If a man can use a womens bathroom based on the idea that they have a fantasy about being a woman, then how does this differ from a man having a fantasy he is a poodle?

You demand that we bow to the first fantasy, so why would we not bow to the second?

It is merely a matter of minor degree.

If a man can use a womens bathroom based on the idea that they have a fantasy about being a woman, then how does this differ from a man having a fantasy he is a poodle?

You demand that we bow to the first fantasy, so why would we not bow to the second?

Because folks as dumb as you are rare. You're at the top of the stupid list. Even most retards are taught not to do what you suggest and can differentiate between a poodle and a human being.

Last edited:

Hot beds for pedophiles are lib run public schools.

Yep and it's out of control, male and female teachers sexually assaulting students. It has to stop

You fools always use this as an excuse -

Child molestation takes place elsewhere so its okay to molest them in church.
Who said or wrote that idiotic statement?

???

1)Gay men

2)Lesbians

Of course, none of this will prevent someone from victimizing someone else who is “the same” as they are.
Let them shit in the woods if they think they need a special bathroom.

Yep and it's out of control, male and female teachers sexually assaulting students. It has to stop

You fools always use this as an excuse -

Child molestation takes place elsewhere so its okay to molest them in church.
Who said or wrote that idiotic statement?

Nobody, it's hyperbole because they can't refute that their precious public school system is littered with pedophiles

Because folks as dumb as you are rare. You're at the top of the stupid list. Even most retards are taught not to do what you suggest and can differentiate between a poodle and a human being.
Is that right? What about this woman who thinks she's a bicycle. She looks like a bicycle to me.

I keep seeing all these liberals self-banning themselves from states with "anti tranny" laws....or....religious freedom laws. Sharon Stone from Mississippi. Bruce Springstein from NC. Countless others.

So....the more of these we pass....the fewer liberals we will have down here??? YES!!! THATS AWESOME!!! PASS THE BILL!!!

What else will work??? Can we ban Che t-shirts and ban hipster douche beards?

Now if we could just get them all to move to Canada.

Is that right? What about this woman who thinks she's a bicycle. She looks like a bicycle to me.

OK, you found someone as dumb as unhinged.

Forum List

Back