So...these religious freedom (aka anti tranny) laws are making liberals self-ban from here? YAY!

You mean like when those pesky black folks wanted to ride in the front of the bus and the white majority felt it was an aaffront to their dignity? Or, like when women sought the right to vote, and men were indignant?
You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.
You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

Theories of the Causes of Transsexualism
Then get them in a hospital.
They have no right to force the rest of the world to become their personal shrink.
Another despicable moron that I'm sure you can relate to:
Meet The Man Behind All The Anti-LGBT Laws Nationwide, You May Recognize Him (VIDEO)
And the man behind wanting to be able to shower with little girls in north Carolina is a sex offender.
But is he a transgender? Why the hell are we talking about child molestation on a thread about transgender issues. That is just plain stupid! It is the cisgender-straight men that are a threat to children. Got that ,bubba

You do realize that a man cannot become a woman? Right? They chose to do what they do and the rest of society shouldn't punished for his choice. Especially little girls. Anyone who is for this is a pervert.
You do realize that we are talking about actual HUMAN BEINGS that have a condition that can cause them much pain and suffering? You do realize that many commit suicide when they do not receive the help and support that they need and, instead, are demeaned, marginalized and written off as having made a choice? You do realize that the social, psychological and medical issues are complicated? I am truly sick of the level of willful ignorance being displayed here. Get educated !

They have no right to force the rest of the world to become their personal shrink.
Meet The Man Behind All The Anti-LGBT Laws Nationwide, You May Recognize Him (VIDEO)
And the man behind wanting to be able to shower with little girls in north Carolina is a sex offender.
But is he a transgender? Why the hell are we talking about child molestation on a thread about transgender issues. That is just plain stupid! It is the cisgender-straight men that are a threat to children. Got that ,bubba

Anyone is capable of being a pedophile, you need to back that train up right now

No one wants to answer your question because your question is so stupid only an idiot would not understand the difference between pulling your dick out in public and pulling it out in a designated pull your dick out and piss facility.

If a man can use a womens bathroom based on the idea that they have a fantasy about being a woman, then how does this differ from a man having a fantasy he is a poodle?

You demand that we bow to the first fantasy, so why would we not bow to the second?

It is merely a matter of minor degree.
Because folks as dumb as you are rare. You're at the top of the stupid list. Even most retards are taught not to do what you suggest and can differentiate between a poodle and a human being.
Is that right? What about this woman who thinks she's a bicycle. She looks like a bicycle to me.

OK, you found someone as dumb as unhinged.

Yes, your average Progressive Liberal Democrat puke.

Anyone is capable of being a pedophile, you need to back that train up right now
Let my try to explain this to you in very simple terms. Yes anyone can be a pedophile. WE don't need you to tell us that. However, the point is that transgender people are NO MORE LIKELY to be interested in children and keeping them out of the bathroom is just a bullshit excuse to discriminate and make life hard for them. Furthermore, a transwomen - A bio male who identifies as a women ) is more than likely HETEROSEXUAL so SHE is not going to be interested in women. Also, PEDOPHILES are not really hetero or homosexual. They. are PEDOHILES . Is there some part of this that you don't understand? My guess is that it will be all of it.

Let my try to explain this to you in very simple terms. Yes anyone can be a pedophile.

Thanks, the rest was BS...you may go now

Let my try to explain this to you in very simple terms. Yes anyone can be a pedophile.

The guy's an expert on sex freaks. You just might learn something.

Meh, he's most likely a gay, comment after comment he defends the perversion. Gays suffer form some sort of mental disconnect....I don't need one lecturing me on morals and virtue

I think that I can speak for the rational and intelligent people here

Why would you think that, you're neither rational nor intelligent.

So TheRegressiveTraitor, if a man identifies as a poodle, does he have the right to run naked and shit on the grass in the park?

Why or why not? YOU have established make believe as the basis for society, so how do you justify arbitrary levels to the make believe?
No one wants to answer your question because your question is so stupid only an idiot would not understand the difference between pulling your dick out in public and pulling it out in a designated pull your dick out and piss facility.
but a women's restroom is one of those designated places. So how is it that question is off? Please explain again, why a dude needs to whip is penis out in a woman's john?

I think that I can speak for the rational and intelligent people here

Why would you think that, you're neither rational nor intelligent.

So TheRegressiveTraitor, if a man identifies as a poodle, does he have the right to run naked and shit on the grass in the park?

Why or why not? YOU have established make believe as the basis for society, so how do you justify arbitrary levels to the make believe?
he must be one!

He's ducking the question.

THIS is what the perverts should be pounded with.
I still don't understand why a man needs to use the woman's toilet. no one in here can explain that. Men's rooms have stalls for privacy. What the fk is the issue?
If this was just an issue of where to piss or take a crap the issue would probably find a resolution pretty easily. The problem is that just the laws allow various forms of discrimination. The bathroom argument is a red herring.
what law are you referring to?

If a man can use a womens bathroom based on the idea that they have a fantasy about being a woman, then how does this differ from a man having a fantasy he is a poodle?

You demand that we bow to the first fantasy, so why would we not bow to the second?

or, the slippery sloop as you put it earlier.

Because folks as dumb as you are rare. You're at the top of the stupid list. Even most retards are taught not to do what you suggest and can differentiate between a poodle and a human being.
still don't see the difference with a man asking to use the woman's toilet. Please explain?

Actually, I know quite a lot on the subject from my career in social services. However, I have not been able to help many people here because I'm not certified in special education.

"Transgender," this is a man playing make believe that he is a woman. You regressives demand that because he plays make believe, reality is null and void, ergo he can go into public restrooms with little girls and do his business. Anyone who doesn't play make believe and "see" the emperors clothes is a "bigot."

Now continue to duck how this differs from a man who plays make believe that he is a poodle and wants to run naked in the park, pissing on trees and shitting on the lawn. He "identifies" as a poodle, and you regressives say it is hate to impose reality on the fantasy of others.

Got that, Comrade?

so how do you know a person is transgender? Please explain.

[

So you have no rational answer and retreat to ad hom.

Well, logical fallacy is as close as you ever get to logic. :thup:

Bottom line: some fruit loop needing a shave, wearing pumps and a dress comes into any restroom our daughters are in there is going to be a problem....you can pass laws all day long....I don't care

Meh, he's most likely a gay, comment after comment he defends the perversion. Gays suffer form some sort of mental disconnect....I don't need one lecturing me on morals and virtue
he can't connect with his own mind. Dude, I lost it on that comment. So we have folks walking around asking to use little girls rooms and can't connect to their own minds. Yep that has disaster written all over it. And that stupid fk can't figure that little tidbit out. can you say fking nutjob?

he can't connect with his own mind. Dude, I lost it on that comment. So we have folks walking around asking to use little girls rooms and can't connect to their own minds. Yep that has disaster written all over it. And that stupid fk can't figure that little tidbit out. can you say fking nutjob?
12987968_10207540893253337_1533316913_n.jpg

or, the slippery sloop as you put it earlier.
the libturd way, get your toe in the door and then smash the door in and collapse the house. Again, I'm really disappointed with my race. I can't believe this many adults could think like this. WOW!

Forum List

Back