🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 So this guy gets injured on the FB field and the prayers of the nation are behind him , and....

from his hospital bed after a fantastic play from his team he tweets out, OMFG

classless, and disrespectful.

Yet another case of people in general worrying about everything banal under the sun; everyone's reason for living has become pastime. Escape from reality is the only thing worth worrying about for most people and that little rectangular device cradled in their hands like an infant's head will be the death of us all.

1673347818235.jpeg

Wut? What am I doing in this thread?

Prime example, footballer Aki Riihilahti.. from the Wayback Machine:

Last edited:
View attachment 746443
Wut? What am I doing in this thread?

Prime example, footballer Aki Riihilahti.. from the Wayback Machine:

IMO, you really need to look at life very differently. . It is so sad to see those who have been given so much to act as though God does not matter, even if he exists at all. . That phrase used in this article is one of the most blasphemous, horrendous words that could ever be uttered on this planet. . And it has tremendous repercussions to the one who says it, even if they had no idea why it is so bad. . Just shocking how clueless people are.

IMO, you really need to look at life very differently. . It is so sad to see those who have been given so much to act as though God does not matter, even if he exists at all. . That phrase used in this article is one of the most blasphemous, horrendous words that could ever be uttered on this planet. . And it has tremendous repercussions to the one who says it, even if they had no idea why it is so bad. . Just shocking how clueless people are.
You're as entitled as I am. I respect you for standing by your conviction. Tried it. Do not share it.

In fact, I suspect you've completely missed the point.

Forum List

Back