The Joys of State Run Healthcare

Not illegal in Mexico no. Every single person I know that went to Mexico, did so because the procedure they wanted wasn't allowed in the US.

Every single person I know that went to Mexico did so because it was cheaper and a shorter wait. None of them did so for something illegal in the US.

Thank you for proving that the U.S. cannot afford your shitty socialized healthcare! Game. Set. Match.
So let me get this straight, the UK pay less in tax than the US but that tax covers healthcare for all. The US pay shit loads in tax, that tax can't afford healthcare for it's citizens so the lucky ones who can afford health insurance can get partial cover. And you call our system shitty 🤔

Fuck me, no brains on your side of the family is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if Brits put to one side the difference between the average tax burden to the NHS and the average US health insurance cost in the US, if we ever need to use the NHS, we could just pay private. But rather than suffer your burden, we enjoy healthcare and spend the rest on leisure. You guys pay more and go bankrupt, and you champion that? Lol.

I once saw a woman walk into the emergency room in Busan, South Korea, their second biggest city, with a population nearly equal to Los Angeles. She was treated for her head injury within minutes. State run healthcare. Try doing that in Los Angeles.

I once saw a woman walk into the emergency room in Busan, South Korea, their second biggest city, with a population nearly equal to Los Angeles. She was treated for her head injury within minutes. State run healthcare. Try doing that in Los Angeles.

Puts me in mind of a conversation l had yesterday with someone who told me that Americans will travel to Thailand for excellent and affordable medical procedures.

So let me get this straight, the UK pay less in tax than the US but that tax covers healthcare for all.
It’s so good, even ultra left-wing NY Times ran a story about how it’s such a fuck’n disaster. But freeloaders such as yourself don’t care.

69th and you claim no.1, lol.
#1 by far and it’s not even close. Billionaires don’t fly around the world to receive “the 69th best healthcare” available 🤣🤣🤣

You’re humiliating yourself in this thread. Sadly, you’re too dumb to know it.

So let me get this straight, the UK pay less in tax than the US but that tax covers healthcare for all. The US pay shit loads in tax, that tax can't afford healthcare for it's citizens so the lucky ones who can afford health insurance can get partial cover. And you call our system shitty 🤔

Fuck me, no brains on your side of the family is there!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So if Brits put to one side the difference between the average tax burden to the NHS and the average US health insurance cost in the US, if we ever need to use the NHS, we could just pay private. But rather than suffer your burden, we enjoy healthcare and spend the rest on leisure. You guys pay more and go bankrupt, and you champion that? Lol.
/----/ US tax rates: 10% - 37%

UK tax rate is up to 45% PLUS a Value Added Tax of 20% BUT YOU FREELOADERS THINK YOU GET FREE HEALTHCARE.
https://www.gov.uk › vat-rates

VAT rates - GOV.UK

The standard rate of VAT increased to 20% on 4 January 2011 (from 17.5%). Some things are exempt from VAT , such as postage stamps, financial and property transactions. The VAT rate businesses ...

Forum List

Back