So, this happened in Oklahoma last week....

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Rep. Jim Bridenstine Shrugs Off Questioner Who Called For Obama To Be Killed | Right Wing Watch

At a breakfast event with the Tea Party organization Tulsa 9:12 Project last week, Congressman Jim Bridenstine (R-OK) saw no need to rebuke or even disagree with a questioner who said that President Obama should be executed.

“Obama, he’s not president, as far as I’m concerned, he should be executed as an enemy combatant,” the questioner said, before asking the congressman about “the Muslims that he is shipping into our country through pilots and commercial jets” (a claim based on a bizarre right-wing conspiracy theory)..."

Here is the video:

Keepin' it classy, GOP!!

Jim Bridenstine (R-Tea) is a freshman Representative (OK-01).

Here is his bio:

Jim Bridenstine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wouldn't be surprised if the Secret Service has maybe paid that crazy woman a visit already. Some people are just batshit crazy, and she is obviously one of them.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

If you think this is an isolated incident, think again:

Christian American Patriots Militia Openly Calls For Obama's Assassination On Facebook

Fox's Benghazi Expert Endorsed Assassinating Obama Last Week | Blog | Media Matters for America

Failed Tea Party Politician Posts Facebook Page Calling For Obama Assassination | Crooks and Liars

Jules Manson, Failed Tea Party Candidate, Calls For Assassination Of Obama, First Daughters

Jules Manson probed by Secret Service over Obama should be killed Facebook rant | Mail Online

That is just a very small sampling...

Now, what does the law say about this?

Threatening the President of the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

End of story.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's not Congressman Jim Bridenstine's place to comment or say anything about the man's remarks.

Although, I have no doubt the Secret Service will be paying the man a home visit in the very near future. ... :cool:

It's pretty common for "freedom loving" Tea Party types to call for summary execution of those who anger or scare them. Good thing they are not in control of the government.

It's not Congressman Jim Bridenstine's place to comment or say anything about the man's remarks.

Although, I have no doubt the Secret Service will be paying the man a home visit in the very near future. ... :cool:

Tacit approval is just as telling as verbal approval.

And it wasn't a man. It was a woman.

It is every Americans place to reprimand anyone threatoning violence to public officials. In my lifetime, I have seen two Presidents shot, one killed. I do not ever want to see that again, irregardless of what I think of the man or his policies.

Impeach the president, yes. I support that. Assassinate, no. That's not the American way of removing a President from office.

Last edited:

Yes it is. He is just to cowardly to say anything or he agree's with the comment. He took an oath to defend and protect the constitution. Assassination of a President is not part of our constitution. Furthermore, as an elected official he is expected to make his viewpoints and opinions public and offer leadership.

It's pretty common for "freedom loving" Tea Party types to call for summary execution of those who anger or scare them. Good thing they are not in control of the government.

lol... More baseless claims

-Geaux

It is every Americans place to reprimand anyone threatoning violence to public officials. In my lifetime, I have seen two Presidents shot, one killed. I do not ever want to see that again, irregardless of what I think of the man or his policies.

Yep

-Geaux

Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: 'Kill Sarah Palin'

Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: 'Kill Sarah Palin' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

n Saturday, MADtv star Orlando Jones celebrated the death of Moammar Ghaddafi by sending a tweet calling for liberals to kill Sarah Palin.

"Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin:)," he wrote.

I'm quite sure they mean after a military trial.

Yep

-Geaux

Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: 'Kill Sarah Palin'

Actor Orlando Jones to Liberals: 'Kill Sarah Palin' - Spokane Conservative | Examiner.com

n Saturday, MADtv star Orlando Jones celebrated the death of Moammar Ghaddafi by sending a tweet calling for liberals to kill Sarah Palin.

"Libyan Rebels kill Gaddafi, if American liberals want respect they better stop listening to Aretha & kill Sarah Palin:)," he wrote.

Liberals are really messing this country up. They want us to be like those uncivilized r**heads in their countries.

Impeach the president, yes. I support that. Assassinate, no. That's not the American way of removing a President from office.

Two presidents have been impeached, neither was convicted.

President Obama has broken no law, has betrayed no trust, he has not committed any act of treason nor has he committed a physical crime that anyone knows of.

There is no real reason for people to be screaming "Impeach!"

Oh, and btw, since crazy Righties have been screamining "Impeach!" since pretty much April of 2009, no one is really listening anymore. Here, I have a story for you, it will explain why:

I hope that was edifying for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back