So, this is normal, eh"

What crazy source are you referring to?
Red Voice Media.

When kooks post shit like this, the first thing I do is check out the other articles on the source site. If it's clearly a propaganda outlet, if it's consistently promoting conspiracy theories or fear mongering, I can't really take the posted article seriously.

Last edited:

In the US alone roughly 100 high school aged athletes die every year from "sudden" heart issues. So, 40 world wide in 2 years does not seem all that crazy.

Interesting also your site has Damar Hamlin as the background considering he is doing fine and there is even talk he could play again next year.

The CDC says that in the US a thousand people a day suffer from heart attacks.

The only thing that changed is there are now sites like this finding them all from all around the world and telling these people about them. In the past nobody would have heard about most of these if they were not local or a fan of the team.

In 2020 a Florida Gator basketball player collapsed suddenly on the court mid-game and there is not one mention of it on this forum. If it happened today it would be proof positive of the evils of the vac.

In the US alone roughly 100 high school aged athletes die every year from "sudden" heart issues. So, 40 world wide in 2 years does not seem all that crazy.

Interesting also your site has Damar Hamlin as the background considering he is doing fine and there is even talk he could play again next year.

Playing again? Hadn't seen that one. Logically thinking, that would be pretty stupid if he did decide to play again.

Playing again? Hadn't seen that one. Logically thinking, that would be pretty stupid if he did decide to play again.

They were talking about it in the pregame of one of the games this weekend.

If the heart failure was due to just the prefect hit on him the chances of it happening again are slim.

The only thing that changed is there are now sites like this finding them all from all around the world and telling these people about them. In the past nobody would have heard about most of these if they were not local or a fan of the team.

That's what I'm assuming. Until they can support their claims with real evidence, I'm writing them off as birthers-redux.

Forum List

Back