So, this is why Trump won in 2016 and will again in 2020

Michelle Wolf
He thinks abortion is murder. Which first of all don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it, you gotta get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want, I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress

Someone who glorifies and jests about the brutal process of an abortion ...forget it, I was going to type more, but I don't see why I should. I got nothing more to say about it. Even if you're pro-choice, if you can't see what's wrong here you're hopeless.

Really? Bad comedians are the reason Trump was elected? ... you know, that makes as much sense as anything else I've heard!

Again, the main idea of this thread went right over your head, since a comedian telling "joke" in 2018 could not have actually affected an election in 2016 (going backwards in time). Put your thinking cap on and try to discern what this thread is trying to say. A literal interpretation of the thread title is impossible.

Michelle Wolf
He thinks abortion is murder. Which first of all don’t knock it till you try it. And when you do try it, really knock it, you gotta get that baby out of there. And yeah, sure, you can groan all you want, I know a lot of you are very anti-abortion, you know, unless it’s the one you got for your secret mistress

Someone who glorifies and jests about the brutal process of an abortion ...forget it, I was going to type more, but I don't see why I should. I got nothing more to say about it. Even if you're pro-choice, if you can't see what's wrong here you're hopeless.

If you don’t get the humor of Michelle Wolf chances are you love shiity country music.

Her humor fell flat and people from left and right of the isle condemned her disgusting attack. So get off your high horse fucko

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Yeah sure.

Snowflake

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, cuck-twat.
LOL

Ok, let’s put that to a test.... take this free online IQ test. It takes no more tha 5 minutes. When you’re done, screen shot the results and post them here. I’ll post my results and we’lol compare IQ’s.

If it takes you more than 5 minutes from now to post your results, you lose. If you chicken out, you lose.

Ready? Go!

Fiqure IQ Test

I'll put my IQ up against yours any day of the week, cuck-twat.
LOL

Ok, let’s put that to a test.... take this free online IQ test. It takes no more tha 5 minutes. When you’re done, screen shot the results and post them here. I’ll post my results and we’ll compare IQ’s.

If it takes you more than 5 minutes from now to post your results, you lose. If you don’t take the test, you lose.

Ready? Go!

IQ Test

114 to 121.

View attachment 191573
LOL

Slacker

n2dg87.png

Considering the test is the same no matter what, (i had to reload due to a browser crash 1/3 in, I have a feeling you have taken this multiple times.

Still right there with ya hammer.
LOLOL

You lost Marty, deal with it. And no, you’re not right there with me. You range between 114-121 ... whereas I range between 131-230.

And your posts reflect your inferiority.

Well within the margin of error.

So congrats, you aren't an idiot (if you didn't cheat), it still makes you a twat.

and its worse even because you can't blame your politics on being stupid.

That makes you one of the smarter Nazi fucks, like Goebbels or Goering, not the dumbers ones like Striecher or Rosenberg.

Forum List

Back