So this temp at my job is able to go on a vacation because it was already planned?

fbj

Gold Member
Jul 10, 2014
A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

Anyone ever hear of this?

A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

/----/ I had an acquaintance who had not found work after a 5 year search. He announced he was retiring. I asked, "Retiring from what?" He said, "From job hunting." And he was serious.

/----/ I had an acquaintance who had not found work after a 5 year search. He announced he was retiring. I asked, "Retiring from what?" He said, "From job hunting." And he was serious.

Maybe his resume had a shit stain on it

Some Temps really want a job...other temps just want more unemployment extensions...sounds as if this guy doesn't care is they fire him or not...

Maybe his resume had a shit stain on it
/---/ No. I saw his resume. He worked as an audiophile. His company sold music recordings and he could identify any classical music by the fourth note. But the job became obsolete with their invent of digital music and software. He was just too lazy to get different training. It's akin to a buggy whip maker refusing to learn how to work on the new fangled Model T. He let his wife bring in the paycheck.

Here’s a suggestion:

Unless you’re the owner or a partner in the company you work for, you might want to mind your own business about the deals other employees make with the boss.

There are people who work as temps permanently. The temp agency allows accrued vacation time.

Here’s a suggestion:

Unless you’re the owner or a partner in the company you work for, you might want to mind your own business about the deals other employees make with the boss.

I can't I sit right next to him. Lol

Some Temps really want a job...other temps just want more unemployment extensions...sounds as if this guy doesn't care is they fire him or not...

Looks like it. How the fuck you go on a vacation and you are being trained?

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean’s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, it’s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if I’ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Spring…. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

Symphony of the Seas | Newest Cruise Ship | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean’s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, it’s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if I’ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Spring…. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

Symphony of the Seas | Newest Cruise Ship | Royal Caribbean Cruises
I hope you got vacation insurance...

It's because you're black.

Who the fuck plans a vacation and unemployed

Did you ever stop to think that his wife works?

He was being trained on systems and he goes on vacation?

I've done it several times.
No way in hell am I going to write off a 7k vacation.
They can either let me take it or I'll find another job when I get back.

A reasonable employer will understand that.

An unreasonable employer is not worth working for.

Forum List

Back