So this temp at my job is able to go on a vacation because it was already planned?

It's because you're black.

Who the fuck plans a vacation and unemployed

Did you ever stop to think that his wife works?

He was being trained on systems and he goes on vacation?

I've done it several times.
No way in hell am I going to write off a 7k vacation.
They can either let me take it or I'll find another job when I get back.

But how can a vacation be planned if u don't have a job? Shouldn't the focus be on finding a fucking job?

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbeanā€™s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, itā€™s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if Iā€™ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Springā€¦. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

Symphony of the Seas | Newest Cruise Ship | Royal Caribbean Cruises
I hope you got vacation insurance...

Taken care of.

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbeanā€™s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, itā€™s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if Iā€™ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Springā€¦. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

I hope you got vacation insurance...

Taken care of.
Good...I had to learn that lesson the hard way a few years ago...

But how can a vacation be planned if u don't have a job? Shouldn't the focus be on finding a fucking job?

You should focus on typing a sentence without profanity.

Iā€™d focus on myself before I spend a minute wondering about my employer. Iā€™m sure they donā€™t give my employment as much of a minuteā€™s attention when they draw up their corporate plans.

Iā€™ve always been tickled at the though of a 2 weekā€™s noticeā€¦.are they going to give you 2 weekā€™s notice if they fire you? No. so why would you give them 2 weekā€™s notice if you are going to fire them? Courtesy is a 2 way street.

A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

Anyone ever hear of this?

Let me guess.

It's called having money.
The wife and I took off for 6 months,spent two weeks in Jamaica,a month or so just driving around the U.S.,going to the beach.
Did a lot of kayaking and fishing.

Just because you may not have a job doesnt mean you're broke.

A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

Let me guess.

The guy who went on vacation is a millenial.

Let me guess.

I'll say it again....ever stop to think his wife has a job?
For all you know he was working and had already paid for the vacation.

Let me guess.

You maybe right since he has two cell phones

Uhh the difference is you have talent and a skill candy, the OP is just talking about a dumb ass temp kid .

Let me guess.

I have three cell phones and three different numbers .. they are cheap.

Let me guess.

I have three cell phones and three different numbers .. they are cheap.

Maybe I should do that

One cell number for family and friends

One cell number for business

One cell number for fetish girls

Lol

Uhh the difference is you have talent and a skill candy, the OP is just talking about a dumb ass temp kid .
Distinction without a difference

A temp might have just started where you work but he works for the agency not your company. He must have already had vacation time accrued from previous work. You got a problem with that?

B.S. a huge difference and you know it

A temp might have just started where you work but he works for the agency not your company. He must have already had vacation time accrued from previous work. You got a problem with that?

And that matters how? He /She has to develop networking in the new company and learn their fucking job where everything is.

Forum List

Back