So this temp at my job is able to go on a vacation because it was already planned?

Let me guess.

The guy who went on vacation is a millenial.

I'll say it again....ever stop to think his wife has a job?
For all you know he was working and had already paid for the vacation.

You maybe right since he has two cell phones

I have three cell phones and three different numbers .. they are cheap.

Maybe I should do that

One cell number for family and friends

One cell number for business

One cell number for fetish girls

Lol

Glad I am teaching you something:)

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean’s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, it’s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if I’ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Spring…. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

Symphony of the Seas | Newest Cruise Ship | Royal Caribbean Cruises

Uhh the difference is you have talent and a skill candy, the OP is just talking about a dumb ass temp kid .
Distinction without a difference

B.S. a huge difference and you know it

No because Candy doesn't have talent or skill.

A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

Anyone ever hear of this?
Do you understand the meaning of the word temp worker?

Next Spring, I will be on the Symphony of the Seas; Royal Caribbean’s newest, largest, floating city; 400 feet longer than the Titanic, 18 passenger decks, 20 restaurants, 7 neighborhoods, 6,680 passengers, 2,200 crew, 2,759 staterooms, 2 flow riders, 16 bars, and one aqua theater on the stern of the ship!!!!

The trip is paid for, the lights are down, the box is locked, it’s vacation sailing time. I have no idea if I’ll be employed at the same place where I am now but irregardless of the employment picture, I will be on that ship next Spring…. If people at where ever I am working then are not happy about it; deal with it.

Uhh the difference is you have talent and a skill candy, the OP is just talking about a dumb ass temp kid .

The Candy I know sure does...

She is a Berkley match box lawyer with a 150 grand plus degree. She is in demand.

A fucking temp from the temp agency who had no fucking job stated he has a upcoming vacation? What part of the game is This? Now I heard this for a permanent employee but not.a fucking temp

A temp might have just started where you work but he works for the agency not your company. He must have already had vacation time accrued from previous work. You got a problem with that?

And that matters how? He /She has to develop networking in the new company and learn their fucking job where everything is.

So you have no idea how working for a Temp Agency really works?

You’re actually right: IF I were going to be pissed that a “dumb ass temp kid” was taking a vacation after just being hired….

I would be super pissed if there was some sort of corporate officer or similar higher-up setting THAT example…

A temp might have just started where you work but he works for the agency not your company. He must have already had vacation time accrued from previous work. You got a problem with that?

And that matters how? He /She has to develop networking in the new company and learn their fucking job where everything is.

So you have no idea how working for a Temp Agency really works?

Of course I do in Illinois and south Carolina, what are you a libtard and live in California?

You’re actually right: IF I were going to be pissed that a “dumb ass temp kid” was taking a vacation after just being hired….

I would be super pissed if there was some sort of corporate officer or similar higher-up setting THAT example…

No they pay temp to work hard not think, they pay some one high up to think not work hard.

No they pay temp to work hard not think, they pay some one high up to think not work hard.

From the view of the person on the assembly line, when they see a higher up being so dedicated to the job that they are not even in the building…I’m sure it affects them much more than the guy who is “working hard” sweeping the floor.

The pay is one thing; the optics are different.

From the view of the person on the assembly line, when they see a higher up being so dedicated to the job that they are not even in the building…I’m sure it affects them much more than the guy who is “working hard” sweeping the floor.

From my point of view as a floor sweeper, I am glad the higher ups our out of the building and playing golf, they get out of our way with stupid shit and we can do our jobs right and make production...

From my point of view as a floor sweeper, I am glad the higher ups our out of the building and playing golf, they get out of our way with stupid shit and we can do our jobs right and make production...

I used to have a policy with Dora (our charge nurse in Tucson)….that if I ever said, “Let me ask my boss” before I made a decision, she was to punch me in the nose at wanting to include him in a matter which he will only complicate.

I used to have a policy with Dora (our charge nurse in Tucson)….that if I ever said, “Let me ask my boss” before I made a decision, she was to punch me in the nose at wanting to include him in a matter which he will only complicate.

Lol, thank you candy for being normal to me, this is who I always thought you were.

:)

I can already see is not going to last

I can already see he is not going to last

They are going to tell the temp agency to let him know his services are no longer needed

They are going to tell the temp agency to let him know his services are no longer needed
And then he will....

So you think there is a correlation between position and intelligence? Just as you think there is a correlation between intelligence, knowledge and skill with price paid for degree?

Then why are most upper management flaming idiot jackasses who run their companies into the ground, and why are nearly all the problems of the world caused by people with pricey ivy league college degrees?

And then he will....

The person who is training him has to wait for his stupid ass to return from the beach to continue the new hire training

Lol.

Forum List

Back