So Truman was a KKK member

Almost everybody, td. He was a member for a short campaign season in 1924, refused to pledge to not hire Catholics or Jews, and resigned after election. He felt "dirtied" by the association, as many do with those that are racists who claim TP allegiance or who are actual Klan members today.

How about giving me a link to the new KKK and supposed TP's. I'd appreciate it.

Next up though, the Democrats and the KKK are married. This is proven history.
nobody from the dems are saying they were never members of the KKK ... for some reason you feel this is a great discovery ... the fact of these matters it was the Dems who change thier point of view of the KKK ... it was the republican party in the 1960 who went to the KKK ranks and still are their

google wikipidea on harry truman or just google his history ... it will tell you he joined because of the voters in his state were a lot ties to clan members ... he took the advice of his people who were helping him with his reelection....he then was told to not hire jews and catholics by the clan .. he resigned from the KKK and asked for his membership fee back ... he never went to one KKK meeting ... the KKK came to him ...

Last edited:
The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

I wonder how many know that Truman was KKK?

190px-Harry_S._Truman.jpg

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
when the dixiecrats said to Kennedy and Johnson if they passed the laws that they did, they would leave the party so in 1964 they became republicans and still are ....

Moron. There were only two Dixiecrats of note that switched parties. The rest stayed D.

Almost everybody, td. He was a member for a short campaign season in 1924, refused to pledge to not hire Catholics or Jews, and resigned after election. He felt "dirtied" by the association, as many do with those that are racists who claim TP allegiance or who are actual Klan members today.

nobody from the dems are saaying they were never members of the KKK ... for some reason you feel this is a great discovery ,,, the fact of these matters it was the Dems who change thoiere point of view on trhe KKK it was the republican party in the 1960 who whet to the KKK ranks and still are their

google wikipidea on harry truman or just google and of his history ... it will tell you he joined because of the voters in his statewere a lot of clan members ... he took the advice of his people ....he then was told to not hire jews and catholics by the clan .. he resigned from the KKK and asked for his membership fee back ... he never went to one KKK meeting ... the KKK came to him ...

Link to all prominent R members who are KKK or shut the fuck up.

nobody from the dems are saaying they were never members of the KKK ... for some reason you feel this is a great discovery ,,, the fact of these matters it was the Dems who change thoiere point of view on trhe KKK it was the republican party in the 1960 who whet to the KKK ranks and still are their

google wikipidea on harry truman or just google and of his history ... it will tell you he joined because of the voters in his statewere a lot of clan members ... he took the advice of his people ....he then was told to not hire jews and catholics by the clan .. he resigned from the KKK and asked for his membership fee back ... he never went to one KKK meeting ... the KKK came to him ...

Link to all prominent R members who are KKK or shut the fuck up.
any of the republicans after 1964 when they left the Democrats ....pick one ... my suggestion to you is "go fuck your self"

The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
when the dixiecrats said to Kennedy and Johnson if they passed the laws that they did, they would leave the party so in 1964 they became republicans and still are ....

Moron. There were only two Dixiecrats of note that switched parties. The rest stayed D.
you got a source on that lie ??? if not go fuck yourself moron !!!!!

Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississippi in 1964, the same year the Civil Rights Act passed. He opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Mississippi hadn't voted Republican since 1872. Where did all those votes for Goldwater come from?

President Woodrow Wilson and President McKinley kkk members Strom Thurmand and Jessie Helms a who were dems that changed to republicans google is a wonderful thing ... Mississippi governor Field J. Wright

Last edited:
For 6 years, any time you brought up the President's predacessor, you were skewered by the right wing. Bringing up a character whose been dead for what, 50 years is somehow valid?

When fools on the left can bring up a dog in a kennel moment on the roof of a family vacation car during an election year, you set the rules. Anything goes.

Wait till I start in on the media and every whacked out loony that is related to them.

I have really long winters up here. No television. Just radio and dial up. Ten months of winter. Two months of bad skating. So I've been on a mission to collect as much data on US/Canadian/British media stars. To make certain every one of them gets the same treatment they gave Palin.

I am so looking forward to unleashing the data. Its so juicy.

Yes, some of us have heard of cabin fever. Like this guy:

Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississippi in 1964, the same year the Civil Rights Act passed. He opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Mississippi hadn't voted Republican since 1872. Where did all those votes for Goldwater come from?

Robert KKK Byrd (D) fillibustered the civil rights act. Al Gore Sr (D) voted against it. It would never have passed without republican votes.

Robert KKK Byrd (D) fillibustered the civil rights act. Al Gore Sr (D) voted against it. It would never have passed without republican votes.

So what? You're supporting my point and don't even know it.

Facts like that con-fuse her.

wonder why the op got a sudden hankering for Klan shit?

Very simple. Trying to claim Trump's father was KKK. Isn't that the new game for D's?

Is it true? If so, it certainly has more bearing than Truman being a member. Truman's offspring isn't running for President.

Yes, its true and you're point is spot on - his son is running for prez and he has shown himself to be very racist.

Trump’s Dad Arrested During KKK Brawl with Police in 1927

Actual news article at the link above.http://ringoffireradio.com/2015/09/trumps-dad-arrested-during-kkk-brawl-with-police-in-1927/

So what? You're supporting my point and don't even know it.

are you claiming that Byrd and Gore were conservative republicans?

Mississippi voted for goldwater because of his conservative views on the role of the federal government, not civil rights issues.

Mississippi voted for goldwater because of his conservative views on the role of the federal government, not civil rights issues.
:lol: Bovine feces. The most cited reason Goldwater carried only six states (one of them his own state) was because of his vote on the 1964 Civil Rights Act. It won him five of the single most bigoted states in the union, Alabama, Georgia, Louisiana, Mississippi, and South Carolina.

Forum List

Back