So Truman was a KKK member

Has Trump signed a pledge not to join the Klan?

has hillary signed a pledge to stop being a lesbian? Bill says she gets more pussy than he does.

:lame2:

What a really stupid and lame lie.

:link:

nope, the talk in DC from the beginning of the Clinton regime was that Hillary was a lesbian and that she and Bubba shared girlfriends. Maybe Vince Foster was going public with that----------------------
you just outed yourself as a weekly world news reader- boy trapped in refrigerator eats own foot !

when the dixiecrats said to Kennedy and Johnson if they passed the laws that they did, they would leave the party so in 1964 they became republicans and still are ....

Moron. There were only two Dixiecrats of note that switched parties. The rest stayed D.

Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississippi in 1964, the same year the Civil Rights Act passed. He opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Mississippi hadn't voted Republican since 1872. Where did all those votes for Goldwater come from?

Robert KKK Byrd (D) fillibustered the civil rights act. Al Gore Sr (D) voted against it. It would never have passed without republican votes.

So what? You're supporting my point and don't even know it.

are you claiming that Byrd and Gore were conservative republicans?

Mississippi voted for goldwater because of his conservative views on the role of the federal government, not civil rights issues.

That is the funniest post in this thread.

"Conservative views on the role of the federal government" were the core principle underpinning the entire segregationist movement.

when the dixiecrats said to Kennedy and Johnson if they passed the laws that they did, they would leave the party so in 1964 they became republicans and still are ....

Moron. There were only two Dixiecrats of note that switched parties. The rest stayed D.

Goldwater won 88% of the vote in Mississippi in 1964, the same year the Civil Rights Act passed. He opposed the Civil Rights Act.

Mississippi hadn't voted Republican since 1872. Where did all those votes for Goldwater come from?

Robert KKK Byrd (D) fillibustered the civil rights act. Al Gore Sr (D) voted against it. It would never have passed without republican votes.

Mississippi voted for goldwater because of his conservative views on the role of the federal government, not civil rights issues.

So now you're claiming that the 90 year Democratic majority in Mississippi was not segregationist?

Holy fuck on a bun!

I showed you what Mississippians thought about 'states rights', and WHY, in this post:

So Truman was a KKK member | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

And after you read that, and after you note that the author, William Colmer, was a DEMOCRAT, you can also note this:

Colmer endorsed the Republican Party candidates Richard Nixon for president in 1960, 1968 and 1972, and Barry Goldwater in 1964.

William M. Colmer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read your own damn link.

According to Salisbury's version of the story, Truman was inducted, but afterward “was never active; he was just a member who wouldn't do anything”. Salisbury, however, told the story after he became Truman's bitter enemy, so historians are reluctant to believe his claims.[2]

According to Hinde and Truman's accounts, the Klan officer demanded that Truman pledge not to hire any Catholics or Jews if he was reelected. Truman refused, and demanded the return of his $10 membership fee; most of the men he had commanded in World War I had been local Irish Catholics.[3]

If Democrats are KKK to their very core how do you explain the overwhelming majority of blacks within the Democratic parties at the local, state, and national levels?

tinydancer

Bull ring

"I'll have them Ni66ers voting democrat for the next 200 years" LBJ

But sadly for you dems, that is changing. Blacks in america are seeing through the bullshit and lies of the dems that have created generational poverty and kept blacks on the dem ghetto plantations.

Ben Carson, Tim Scott, Mia Love, Deneen Borelli, just to name a few.

Words versus actions.

The GOP gained the Southern White Christian Conservative vote after they left the Democratic party for a safe haven

facts are stubborn things, No one denies racist comments and statements, but they alone do NOT prove any point you are attempting to make. :lol:

loser

the democrats have, and still do, own racism. They use it daily to divide the country.

Tell me, are the following democrats: Sharpton, Jackson, Farrakhan, Jackson-Lee ? democrat = racist

Where are all the Southern White Conservative Christians hiding after washing their sheets?

Nice dodge. Rather than address the list of black racists that I gave you, you try to be funny. FAIL.

The KKK was made up of democrats primarilily, and not in just the south. One of the largest KKK groups was in Illinois
Yes, D. C. Stephenson [R] was Grand Dragon of the KKK there. He was convicted of abduction, rape and murder of a woman.
D. C. Stephenson - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

I wonder how many know that Truman was KKK?

190px-Harry_S._Truman.jpg

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely.

Of course it would never have happened without Democrats introducing the Civil Rights Act- and voting by a majority for the Act- and if LBJ had not signed the Civil Rights Act into law.

Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act with Republican support.

Democrats also opposed the Civil Rights Act- along with every Republican congressman from the South.

has hillary signed a pledge to stop being a lesbian? Bill says she gets more pussy than he does.

nope, the talk in DC from the beginning of the Clinton regime was that Hillary was a lesbian and that she and Bubba shared girlfriends. Maybe Vince Foster was going public with that----------------------

Well that was the talk amongst the idiot Konspiracy theorists in DC- apparently that includes .you.

So now you're claiming that the 90 year Democratic majority in Mississippi was not segregationist?

Holy fuck on a bun!

Nope, thats exactly what they were, they were also democrats. The Goldwater campaign was not pro-segregation. Where do you fools get this crap?

Well that was the talk amongst the idiot Konspiracy theorists in DC- apparently that includes .you.

Nope, that was coming from people working in the white house during those years. People who saw them on a daily basis. I worked in DC during that time as a government contractor doing consultant work.

The Democrats are such a funny bunch. Running with trying to brand R's as racist because they only wish to have a decent immigration and refugee policy and the D's are still KKK to the core.

I wonder how many know that Truman was KKK?

190px-Harry_S._Truman.jpg

Ku Klux Klan members in United States politics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Absolutely.

Of course it would never have happened without Democrats introducing the Civil Rights Act- and voting by a majority for the Act- and if LBJ had not signed the Civil Rights Act into law.

Democrats passed the Civil Rights Act with Republican support.

Democrats also opposed the Civil Rights Act- along with every Republican congressman from the South.

Yes, thats correct. But what does this history lesson have to do with the politicians of today?

You libs and dems constantly try to allege that the GOP of today is the dem party of the 1960s, but its not.

We realize that you have a loser for a candidate and have to scrape the barrel for some way to hide her incompetence and lying, but come on, no one is buying this shit.

Nope, that was coming from people working in the white house during those years. People who saw them on a daily basis. I worked in DC during that time as a government contractor doing consultant work.
yes I know this

Holy fuck on a bun!

Nope, thats exactly what they were, they were also democrats. The Goldwater campaign was not pro-segregation. Where do you fools get this crap?

Goldwater voted against the bill that effectively ended segregation. He supported a states rights agenda that effectively insured the perpetuation of segregation.

Holy fuck on a bun!

You go back and read post 84 and then tell me why Colmer, a Democrat, endorsed Goldwater.

Holy fuck on a bun!

You go back and read post 84 and then tell me why Colmer, a Democrat, endorsed Goldwater.

from wiki:

Originally elected as a supporter of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, Colmer became increasingly conservative as the years passed. He became disenchanted as the national Democratic Party began to support the African-American Civil Rights Movement. After the Brown v. Board of Education decision by the United States Supreme Court, ruling that public school segregation was unconstitutional, Colmer helped to get Southern Democrat congressmen to sign the "Southern Manifesto" declaring their resistance.
Colmer endorsed the Republican Party candidates Richard Nixon for president in 1960, 1968 and 1972, and Barry Goldwater in 1964. Because of his seniority, he advanced to the position as chairman of the Rules Committee, serving from 1967 to 1973.

clearly he was not a segregationist. So your previous claim that southerners voted for goldwater to promote segregation was bunk.

does it hurt to be trapped by your own cites?

Holy fuck on a bun!

from wiki:

Originally elected as a supporter of President Franklin D. Roosevelt's New Deal, Colmer became increasingly conservative as the years passed. He became disenchanted as the national Democratic Party began to support the African-American Civil Rights Movement. After the Brown v. Board of Education decision by the United States Supreme Court, ruling that public school segregation was unconstitutional, Colmer helped to get Southern Democrat congressmen to sign the "Southern Manifesto" declaring their resistance.
Colmer endorsed the Republican Party candidates Richard Nixon for president in 1960, 1968 and 1972, and Barry Goldwater in 1964. Because of his seniority, he advanced to the position as chairman of the Rules Committee, serving from 1967 to 1973.

clearly he was not a segregationist. So your previous claim that southerners voted for goldwater to promote segregation was bunk.

I highlighted a portion of YOUR post. Now tell me again that Colmer was not a segregationist.

lol, jesus.

Holy fuck on a bun!

from wiki:

I guess you also missed this in the Colmer post, his words:

"For, if the Federal Government can repeal the poll tax in Mississippi and several other Southern States, regulate employment under the FEPC, punish innocent taxpayers under the Anti-Lynch Bill, and abolish segregation in the several States by usurpation of the sovereign rights of the several States of the Union, then we have indeed witnessed an end of constitutional government as conceived by the founding fathers...."

Holy fuck on a bun!

from wiki:

I guess you also missed this in the Colmer post, his words:

"For, if the Federal Government can repeal the poll tax in Mississippi and several other Southern States, regulate employment under the FEPC, punish innocent taxpayers under the Anti-Lynch Bill, and abolish segregation in the several States by usurpation of the sovereign rights of the several States of the Union, then we have indeed witnessed an end of constitutional government as conceived by the founding fathers...."

the guy is long dead. Who cares? Everyone today agrees that segregation was wrong. The concept of states rights and limited federal government was a basic belief of the founders and part of the constitution.

But I guess you libs have to dig up the past in order to take the attention away form obama's failures and clinton's corruption and lying. We all understand why these kinds of threads and discussions are started.

I am still waiting for you to respond to my question in the thread on muslims running the obama administration.

Forum List

Back