🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

...Peaceful protest is a keystone of being an American
Correct.

They can do that on their own time, while off-the-job, just like any other American.

They are, however, engaged in an entertainment, and the audience, largely, neither expects nor welcomes this offensive intrusion into their recreation time...

While on-the-clock, they represent the organization for whom they play...

Should we construe from all this that the protesting players represent the political thinking of the club owners and league management?

If both club owners and league management approve of not standing for the National Anthem, then, the players are accurately representing their employers...

And the American People, having learned the truth, will figure a way to deal with that, to help them pull their heads out of their asses...

If, however, these protesters are not accurately representing their employers in this matter, then, this can be handled easily, contractually...

And, if that is the case, then I suggest that the owners and league management find their balls again, and begin enforcing their contracts with their players...

The clause(s) about behavior while on-the-clock...

Otherwise, the American People are going to quickly put owners in the Hurt Locker - from a financial perspective...

Refusing to buy tickets...

Refusing to watch or listen over the airwaves or cable...

Dramatically shrinking the size of ticket-booth revenues and on-air advertising appeal...

Right down to boycotting companies and products that continue to support such owners and clubs...

Count on it.
I agree

You can't protest while on the clock

But the league and owners seem to be OK with it

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

Months before last year's election, I told people that I thought there was something wrong with Trump. Perhaps it's some kind of personality disorder. This is just another in an endless line of examples of Trump needlessly antagonizing (and alienating) people and groups. I mean, most people (and this certainly includes presidents) want to be liked; they certainly don't want to alienate large numbers of the electorate who can, and probably WILL, express their displeasure at the ballot box. But in the long run, this is not all that big of a deal. However, the same cannot be said of the back and forth name calling that's taking place between N. Korea's leader and Trump, both of whom have the power to initiate a war that could easily kill millions of people.

...Peaceful protest is a keystone of being an American
Correct.

They can do that on their own time, while off-the-job, just like any other American.

They are, however, engaged in an entertainment, and the audience, largely, neither expects nor welcomes this offensive intrusion into their recreation time...

While on-the-clock, they represent the organization for whom they play...

Should we construe from all this that the protesting players represent the political thinking of the club owners and league management?

If both club owners and league management approve of not standing for the National Anthem, then, the players are accurately representing their employers...

And the American People, having learned the truth, will figure a way to deal with that, to help them pull their heads out of their asses...

If, however, these protesters are not accurately representing their employers in this matter, then, this can be handled easily, contractually...

And, if that is the case, then I suggest that the owners and league management find their balls again, and begin enforcing their contracts with their players...

The clause(s) about behavior while on-the-clock...

Otherwise, the American People are going to quickly put owners in the Hurt Locker - from a financial perspective...

Refusing to buy tickets...

Refusing to watch or listen over the airwaves or cable...

Dramatically shrinking the size of ticket-booth revenues and on-air advertising appeal...

Right down to boycotting companies and products that continue to support such owners and clubs...

Count on it.
I agree

You can't protest while on the clock

But the league and owners seem to be OK with it
I have yet to see or hear that one of the players protested while the game was in progress.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

Months before last year's election, I told people that I thought there was something wrong with Trump. Perhaps it's some kind of personality disorder. This is just another in an endless line of examples of Trump needlessly antagonizing (and alienating) people and groups. I mean, most people (and this certainly includes presidents) want to be liked; they certainly don't want to alienate large numbers of the electorate who can, and probably WILL, express their displeasure at the ballot box. But in the long run, this is not all that big of a deal. However, the same cannot be said of the back and forth name calling that's taking place between N. Korea's leader and Trump, both of whom have the power to initiate a war that could easily kill millions of people.
Trump seems to crave pissing people off for no reason and then is shocked that they refuse to cooperate with him

Next Trump will go after nuns and kids in wheelchairs. Oh wait! He's already made fun of the handicapped!
This isn't really about Drumpf...

It's about piece-of-$hit professional ball-players who won't stand in respect for the Nation's flag or its Anthem...

Wrong. It's about civil disobedience. 75% of pro football players are black and THEY DON'T feel Trump is their POTUS. Not after Charlottesville, toots. Not after Charlottesville
Hor$e$hit... the vast majority of Black Folk feel exactly the same way White Folk feel about respect for our country... I know... I served with them... I work with them every day.

Concepts that self-centered, emoting LibTard Snowflakes have great difficulty mastering...

Next Trump will go after nuns and kids in wheelchairs. Oh wait! He's already made fun of the handicapped!

It's about piece-of-$hit professional ball-players who won't stand in respect for the Nation's flag or its Anthem...

Wrong. It's about civil disobedience. 75% of pro football players are black and THEY DON'T feel Trump is their POTUS. Not after Charlottesville, toots. Not after Charlottesville
Hor$e$hit... the vast majority of Black Folk feel exactly the same way White Folk feel about respect for our country... I know... I served with them... I work with them every day.

Concepts that self-centered, emoting LibTard Snowflakes have great difficulty mastering...
You served with the vast majority of Black people in the military and worked with the vast majority of Black people in the country? How did you manage to pull that one off?

Is there ANYONE that Trump gets along with?
At least 63 million American patriots that voted for him.
Most of them are even dropping him like a hot potato.
Did Don Lemon tell you that?
Who is Don Lemon?
I just figured you as one of those CNN or MSLED anchor babies. My bad.
You should stop figuring and use your brain. No wonder Drumpf fooled you. You arent smart enough to form an original thought.

At least 63 million American patriots that voted for him.
Who is Don Lemon?
You should stop figuring and use your brain. No wonder Drumpf fooled you. You arent smart enough to form an original thought.
Trump didn't fool me. He's doing everything I voted for him to do.

Who is Don Lemon?
You voted for him to be an abysmal failure as a person and leader?

Who is Don Lemon?
Lol you Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!

You served with the vast majority of Black people in the military and worked with the vast majority of Black people in the country? How did you manage to pull that one off?
"Them" - in this context - a metaphor for "I've served with a great many of them and work alongside a great many of them, every day." - sufficient as a representative sampling.

Got that convenient Precise Literal Meaning flare-up out of your system now, tiger?

"Them" - in this context - a metaphor for "I've served with a great many of them and work alongside a great many of them, every day." - sufficient as a representative sampling.

Got that convenient Precise Literal Meaning flare-up out of your system now, tiger?
Sufficient to who?

Who is Don Lemon?

So you want him to accomplish nothing? Nice to know! I think with his POL skills, you should be very happy; esp. after Mueller finishes with him and his rotten family and admin.! :9: :bang3: :blahblah: :clap2: :dunno:

Who is Don Lemon?
Lol you Hillary panty-sniffers crack me up!
I cant stand Hillary. She is better than the current orange tinted clown in office though.

bullshit, look it up. He said there are good people on both sides, and there are. Too bad you aren't one of them.

Yes, dope. Protesting with the Klan.
"very fine people" don't march with the klan.

yes, dope. Protesting with antifa and BLM

"very fine people" don't protest with antifa and BLM

works both ways, dude. Trump was right.
It doesn't work both ways, dope. The very fine people were the ones protesting agaist white supremacy not with them.

You missed the point.

The point is, Trump minimized the significance of the Klan while overblowing the significance of ball players.

It's spot on.

the truth is that both were overblown by the 24/7/365 media. There were many people protesting the blocking of free speech by antifa. that the KKK happened to be there at the same time does not make them bad people.

How has "white supremacy" impacted the millionaires playing NFL football?

How about a mandatory affirmative action program for all sports requiring that all teams represent proportionally the racial mix of the nation? That would be "fair" wouldn't it?
the truth is that both were overblown by the 24/7/365 media. There were many people protesting the blocking of free speech by antifa. that the KKK happened to be there at the same time does not make them bad people.

It was overblown by Trump calling them "sons of bitches".

The Klan didn't "happen" to be there, dope. It was their rally and was advertised as such. The counter protesters were only there because of the Klan. Good people don't march with the Klan. Good people don't share the views or associate with the Klan.

any American who does not honor our flag and the people who died to protect it, is a son of a bitch. Trump was 100% correct.

Good people don't march with antifa and BLM either. But the truth is that there were people on both sides that do not associate themselves with radical elements of either side. Those are the people that Trump was describing---------and he is right about them.

This is about the first amendment and free speech (all kinds of speech). We have left wing elements in this country that are trying to curtail any speech that they don't agree with. That is wrong and must be stopped.

Yes, dope. Protesting with the Klan.
"very fine people" don't march with the klan.

yes, dope. Protesting with antifa and BLM

"very fine people" don't protest with antifa and BLM

works both ways, dude. Trump was right.
It doesn't work both ways, dope. The very fine people were the ones protesting agaist white supremacy not with them.

You missed the point.

The point is, Trump minimized the significance of the Klan while overblowing the significance of ball players.

It's spot on.

How has "white supremacy" impacted the millionaires playing NFL football?

How about a mandatory affirmative action program for all sports requiring that all teams represent proportionally the racial mix of the nation? That would be "fair" wouldn't it?

It was overblown by Trump calling them "sons of bitches".

The Klan didn't "happen" to be there, dope. It was their rally and was advertised as such. The counter protesters were only there because of the Klan. Good people don't march with the Klan. Good people don't share the views or associate with the Klan.

any American who does not honor our flag and the people who died to protect it, is a son of a bitch. Trump was 100% correct.

Good people don't march with antifa and BLM either. But the truth is that there were people on both sides that do not associate themselves with radical elements of either side. Those are the people that Trump was describing---------and he is right about them.

This is about the first amendment and free speech (all kinds of speech). We have left wing elements in this country that are trying to curtail any speech that they don't agree with. That is wrong and must be stopped.
Drumpf is retarded monkey.

What worse is he is by far the most pathetic abysmal failure of a leader I have ever seen and thats saying alot after little Bush.

I support POTUS and his comments about America haters disrespecting our fallen

-Geaux
Who says they hate America?

THEY said it. WTF is wrong with you?
When did they say they hate America ?
Let's see a quote

Peaceful protest is a keystone of being an American

refusing to honor the flag an what it represents is a form of expressing hatred of this country.

Yes, peaceful protest is a keystone of our constitution. are antifa and blm peaceful when they destroy public and private property and block highways?

wake up winger, you are on the wrong side of this.

Forum List

Back