🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

Who are these athletes to dictate our opinion about President Trump? Nothing but spoiled self entitled douche bags.

So far not one member of the saints has disrespected the flag or the anthem. If they do, and ownership condones it, I will not attend any more games this year and will not renew the season tickets that I have had for over 15 years.

We cannot tolerate this crap.
You swallowed this lure like a redfish. 10-20 players in the NFL kneel during a song. What to do about it? Ignore it and let it blow away and wither? Or ratchet up the rhetoric on both sides until everyone is OUTRAGED! I wonder why President Trump chose to attack those 10-20 players. Could it be he saw political advantage to getting people like you all worked up?

Would you feel the same about the Saints (tough year so far) if the players took BOTH knees in a gesture to pray for unity?

I somewhat agree with you, have you made that suggestion (ignore it) to the media and the dems in DC?

They can kneel and pray or whatever AFTER they stand for the anthem. Or they can STFU and play the game that they are being paid very well to play.
I think that the hundred or more players who take a knee today in further protest are being just as manipulated as those OUTRAGED by them protesting.

I choose not to be manipulated. I like football so I'm going to watch it. I'm not going to boycott it for some political manipulation play being run by the buffoons in the White House. They should be repealing Obamacare, not turning a minor issue into the biggest issue of the weekend. It's insane.

We agree, this is mostly the media. I had to turn off the NFL today because that's all they could talk about, screw em.

I never watch those shows, not since Irv Cross and Phyllis George. I am however surprised by the Saints this year. I think they have a strong offense but have run into meatgrinders in their first two games. My son is a big Saints fan as are most of my cousins.

I think Payton is the problem. Terrible personnel moves the last few years, no fire, everyone knows his schemes. If they go 0-4 he should be fired at the bye week.

You swallowed this lure like a redfish. 10-20 players in the NFL kneel during a song. What to do about it? Ignore it and let it blow away and wither? Or ratchet up the rhetoric on both sides until everyone is OUTRAGED! I wonder why President Trump chose to attack those 10-20 players. Could it be he saw political advantage to getting people like you all worked up?

Would you feel the same about the Saints (tough year so far) if the players took BOTH knees in a gesture to pray for unity?

I somewhat agree with you, have you made that suggestion (ignore it) to the media and the dems in DC?

They can kneel and pray or whatever AFTER they stand for the anthem. Or they can STFU and play the game that they are being paid very well to play.
I think that the hundred or more players who take a knee today in further protest are being just as manipulated as those OUTRAGED by them protesting.

I choose not to be manipulated. I like football so I'm going to watch it. I'm not going to boycott it for some political manipulation play being run by the buffoons in the White House. They should be repealing Obamacare, not turning a minor issue into the biggest issue of the weekend. It's insane.

We agree, this is mostly the media. I had to turn off the NFL today because that's all they could talk about, screw em.

I never watch those shows, not since Irv Cross and Phyllis George. I am however surprised by the Saints this year. I think they have a strong offense but have run into meatgrinders in their first two games. My son is a big Saints fan as are most of my cousins.

I think Payton is the problem. Terrible personnel moves the last few years, no fire, everyone knows his schemes. If they go 0-4 he should be fired at the bye week.

I hear you. I think he is a good coach, but you know how they outlive their welcome after a while. Look at Andy Reid. They ran him out of Philly after he took them to four NFC Championship games and he's in KC doing a pretty good job. Payton will end up somewhere and you'll scratch your head and say "how come 'ee didn't do dat for dem Saints?" :)

It isn't Trump. Those stands were emptying before Trump. Those ratings were falling before Trump.

Kinda figured that the LWNJs here would attack Trump for speaking out against division in the USA.
This is how he chooses to speak to division.
View attachment 151071

clever, but inaccurate. he clearly said that the KKK and white racists were as bad as the black racists of BLM.

No, he clearly said there were "very fine people" protesting with The Klan.

It's completely accurate.

bullshit, look it up. He said there are good people on both sides, and there are. Too bad you aren't one of them.

Yes, dope. Protesting with the Klan.
"very fine people" don't march with the klan.

I hear you. I think he is a good coach, but you know how they outlive their welcome after a while. Look at Andy Reid. They ran him out of Philly after he took them to four NFC Championship games and he's in KC doing a pretty good job. Payton will end up somewhere and you'll scratch your head and say "how come 'ee didn't do dat for dem Saints?" :)

maybe, but look what Atlanta did after changing coaches. I did enjoy watching them lose the super bowl after leading 28-3. :)

Kinda figured that the LWNJs here would attack Trump for speaking out against division in the USA.
View attachment 151071

clever, but inaccurate. he clearly said that the KKK and white racists were as bad as the black racists of BLM.

bullshit, look it up. He said there are good people on both sides, and there are. Too bad you aren't one of them.

yes, dope. Protesting with antifa and BLM

"very fine people" don't protest with antifa and BLM

works both ways, dude. Trump was right.

It isn't Trump. Those stands were emptying before Trump. Those ratings were falling before Trump.
They've been falling for 36 months. Well before the protests. So have other sports like NHL, MLB, NASCAR. NBA attendance is spotty but is actually not doing badly.

https://www.si.com/nfl/photo/2016/10/20/

the pussification and ghettoization of the NFL is destroying it. NBA is already destroyed. MLB is boring, has always been boring. NHL no one outside of Canada understands the game.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

wrong on all counts. He is at war with lies, corruption, and bullshit political correctness that is destroying this country.

Want Trump on your side?----------------------tell the truth, respect this country, honor those who died making us free. Its not complicated, winger.

OH, gnat flew in after his latest feasting on a pile of dogshit. good breakfast, gnat?

but the Russians funded the Clinton foundation (in exchange for uranium).

Good God......that bullshit spewed by the liar-in-chief, trump himself about the uranium deal will never die among idiots and Trump cult members...like you.

Stay dumb!!! LOL

maybe, but look what Atlanta did after changing coaches. I did enjoy watching them lose the super bowl after leading 28-3. :)
I just hate the Patriots worse than I hate Atlanta. They look like they're for real this year, but they always start out gangbusters.

Good God......that bullshit spewed by the liar-in-chief, trump himself about the uranium deal will never die among idiots and Trump cult members...like you.

Stay dumb!!! LOL

Almost as bad as the day in and day out bullshit spewed by lefties like you.

Stay dumb!!! LOL

look it up. the Russians got 20% of our uranium and the Clinton foundation (bill and Hillary's bank account) got a big donation from Russian rich guys.

Best way for the orange clown to DIVERT the nation's dialogue on the many problems facing it......Russian collusion, HC, environmental issues, taxation, NK, Iran, etc......IS to fire up its base of morons by taking on the NFL, NBA, and baseball leagues...

How fucking LAME is this "new" bullshit???

Stay dumb!!! LOL

Almost as bad as the day in and day out bullshit spewed by lefties like you.

they are amusing aren't they? amazingly dumb, brainwashed idiots.

look it up. the Russians got 20% of our uranium and the Clinton foundation (bill and Hillary's bank account) got a big donation from Russian rich guys.

Actually DON'T look it up.....because your fucked up ignorance is your best defense...Stay dumb!!!

Best way for the orange clown to DIVERT the nation's dialogue on the many problems facing it......Russian collusion, HC, environmental issues, taxation, NK, Iran, etc......IS to fire up its base of morons by taking on the NFL, NBA, and baseball leagues...

How fucking LAME is this "new" bullshit???

he commented on the lunatics refusing to stand for the anthem. BFD. If Obozo was still president he would have invited them to the oval office to stomp on the flag.

View attachment 151071

yes, dope. Protesting with antifa and BLM

"very fine people" don't protest with antifa and BLM

works both ways, dude. Trump was right.
It doesn't work both ways, dope. The very fine people were the ones protesting agaist white supremacy not with them.

You missed the point.

The point is, Trump minimized the significance of the Klan while overblowing the significance of ball players.

It's spot on.

Forum List

Back