🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

It doesn't really matter.

Even a broken clock is right, twice a day.

Same deal here with Trump and his recent verbal diarrhea about the NFL and Kupwhatzisface and all that lot.

Trump is actually spot-on, with this one.

The players are using their temporary pulpit to (attempt to) force attention onto a political issue that does not substantively impact them, given their wealth.

The sonsofbitches should, indeed, be fired.

Football is a phukking game.

They are employees of a corporation.

If the management of the corporation lacks the balls to fire them over such disrespect to the Republic and its Flag, then...

It's time for The People to remind that corporation that they exist and thrive purely at the pleasure of The People whom they are supposed to be entertaining.

Hurt the (corporate owners and League management and their treasury) muthaphukkers in the pocketboot, and hurt 'em bad...

That, too, is an exercise in freedom... voting with one's ticket-booth dollars... and one's cable-box remote-control.

Time to bitch-slap the NFL.

Would one of you on the left please tell us exactly what the kneelers want? What do they want changed? Do they think this will put the hildebeast in the whitehouse? Do they think this will bring back obozo the Kenyan clown? WHAT do they want?

is it equality? if so, then they should have their pay cut by 95% to put them "equal" to most of America.

It doesn't really matter.

Even a broken clock is right, twice a day.

Same deal here with Trump and his recent verbal diarrhea about the NFL and Kupwhatzisface and all that lot.

Trump is actually spot-on, with this one.

The players are using their temporary pulpit to (attempt to) force attention onto a political issue that does not substantively impact them, given their wealth.

The sonsofbitches should, indeed, be fired.

Football is a phukking game.

They are employees of a corporation.

If the management of the corporation lacks the balls to fire them over such disrespect to the Republic and its Flag, then...

It's time for The People to remind that corporation that they exist and thrive purely at the pleasure of The People whom they are supposed to be entertaining.

Hurt the (corporate owners and League management and their treasury) muthaphukkers in the pocketboot, and hurt 'em bad...

That, too, is an exercise in freedom... voting with one's ticket-booth dollars... and one's cable-box remote-control.

Time to bitch-slap the NFL.

Funny how people are falling into this trap. President Trump and Stephen Miller are giggling like little schoolgirls that they were able to take protests of like ten players in the NFL and turn it into an OUTRAGE! Now more players are protesting, people on the right are OUTRAGED. The President is giggling even harder when he sees this photo:

imrs.php

BUT, my dear lefties......Trump will ALWAYS have the support of Russian oligarchs...So there......LOL

(BTW, didn't the NFL donate millions to the Trump campaign?.....payback is a real bitch.)

but the Russians funded the Clinton foundation (in exchange for uranium).

the NFL is an entertainment venue. When is ceases to entertain, it will die.
Your POS is worried about baskerball and FB??? The ah should be spending his time worrying about NK Russia China his HC bill his tax reform Never in our history has such an AH been in charge of our country and nitwit racists and republicans ,,,,I repeat myself,,,are to blame

Clearly this has morphed into a purely racial issue much like BLM. This will help the GOP paint Democrats as the anti-Americans they are. After having attacked the Confederate flag, now they're assaulting Old Glory and idiots like our senile Eddy are praising them. Trump has waylaid all before him. This will be a piece of cake.

Democrats have learned nothing.

BUT, my dear lefties......Trump will ALWAYS have the support of Russian oligarchs...So there......LOL

(BTW, didn't the NFL donate millions to the Trump campaign?.....payback is a real bitch.)

Your POS is worried about baskerball and FB??? The ah should be spending his time worrying about NK Russia China his HC bill his tax reform Never in our history has such an AH been in charge of our country and nitwit racists and republicans ,,,,I repeat myself,,,are to blame

I feel sorry for you. You are grossly misinformed and/or brainwashed and indoctrinated with liberal lies.

He is handling NK, and Russia and China are helping rid the world of that threat (which was created by Clinton, Bush, and Obama).

Trump is not a racist, never has been, ask any of his minority employees holding high positions in his companies.

Congress (assholes like McCain and Schumer) are keeping us from getting a decent HC bill, not Trump.

Yes, we are all "to blame" for not allowing the corrupt lying cheating criminal Hillary Clinton to ever sit in the oval office, and good for us for doing that.

I feel sorry for you. You are grossly misinformed and/or brainwashed and indoctrinated with liberal lies.

He is handling NK, and Russia and China are helping rid the world of that threat (which was created by Clinton, Bush, and Obama).

Trump is not a racist, never has been, ask any of his minority employees holding high positions in his companies.

Congress (assholes like McCain and Schumer) are keeping us from getting a decent HC bill, not Trump.

Yes, we are all "to blame" for not allowing the corrupt lying cheating criminal Hillary Clinton to ever sit in the oval office, and good for us for doing that.
Keeping blacks from renting ,,Calling for the jailing of innocent blacks implicated in Central Park rape father arrested at KKK meeting ?? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

So far not one member of the saints has disrespected the flag or the anthem. If they do, and ownership condones it, I will not attend any more games this year and will not renew the season tickets that I have had for over 15 years.

We cannot tolerate this crap.

So far not one member of the saints has disrespected the flag or the anthem. If they do, and ownership condones it, I will not attend any more games this year and will not renew the season tickets that I have had for over 15 years.

You swallowed this lure like a redfish. 10-20 players in the NFL kneel during a song. What to do about it? Ignore it and let it blow away and wither? Or ratchet up the rhetoric on both sides until everyone is OUTRAGED! I wonder why President Trump chose to attack those 10-20 players. Could it be he saw political advantage to getting people like you all worked up?

Would you feel the same about the Saints (tough year so far) if the players took BOTH knees in a gesture to pray for unity?

Whats the big deal ?? They have no rights ? They're not allowed to express their feelings ? Trump is a racist pure and simple and he appeals to a certain type of people of which unfortunately you are one

Keeping blacks from renting ,,Calling for the jailing of innocent blacks implicated in Central Park rape father arrested at KKK meeting ?? Apple doesn't fall far from the tree

Funny, Jesse Jackson and Rosa Parks gave him an award not too long ago for helping the minority community in NYC. Guess they were wrong and you are right, eh?

But since you brought it up, should a black person be allowed to rent an apartment if he clearly does not have the ability to pay the rent? The former grand wizard of the KKK, Robert Byrd of WV was one of Hillary's mentors according to her. Bush and Trump had/have more minorities on their staffs than Clinton.

you libs destroy your own arguments every time. is it the mental disease?

You swallowed this lure like a redfish. 10-20 players in the NFL kneel during a song. What to do about it? Ignore it and let it blow away and wither? Or ratchet up the rhetoric on both sides until everyone is OUTRAGED! I wonder why President Trump chose to attack those 10-20 players. Could it be he saw political advantage to getting people like you all worked up?

Would you feel the same about the Saints (tough year so far) if the players took BOTH knees in a gesture to pray for unity?

I somewhat agree with you, have you made that suggestion (ignore it) to the media and the dems in DC?

They can kneel and pray or whatever AFTER they stand for the anthem. Or they can STFU and play the game that they are being paid very well to play.

I somewhat agree with you, have you made that suggestion (ignore it) to the media and the dems in DC?

They can kneel and pray or whatever AFTER they stand for the anthem. Or they can STFU and play the game that they are being paid very well to play.
I think that the hundred or more players who take a knee today in further protest are being just as manipulated as those OUTRAGED by them protesting.

I choose not to be manipulated. I like football so I'm going to watch it. I'm not going to boycott it for some political manipulation play being run by the buffoons in the White House. They should be repealing Obamacare, not turning a minor issue into the biggest issue of the weekend. It's insane.

Whats the big deal ?? They have no rights ? They're not allowed to express their feelings ? Trump is a racist pure and simple and he appeals to a certain type of people of which unfortunately you are one

not when they are on the payroll to play a GAME. Please explain how disrespecting our country or calling out those who disrespect it are racist acts. Some of the protesters are white and some of those objecting to the protest are black. WTF?

If this is more butthurt about Hillary losing, get the fuck over it, the bitch lost.

I think that the hundred or more players who take a knee today in further protest are being just as manipulated as those OUTRAGED by them protesting.

I choose not to be manipulated. I like football so I'm going to watch it. I'm not going to boycott it for some political manipulation play being run by the buffoons in the White House. They should be repealing Obamacare, not turning a minor issue into the biggest issue of the weekend. It's insane.

We agree, this is mostly the media. I had to turn off the NFL today because that's all they could talk about, screw em.

We agree, this is mostly the media. I had to turn off the NFL today because that's all they could talk about, screw em.

I never watch those shows, not since Irv Cross and Phyllis George. I am however surprised by the Saints this year. I think they have a strong offense but have run into meatgrinders in their first two games. My son is a big Saints fan as are most of my cousins.

Kinda figured that the LWNJs here would attack Trump for speaking out against division in the USA.
This is how he chooses to speak to division.
View attachment 151071

clever, but inaccurate. he clearly said that the KKK and white racists were as bad as the black racists of BLM.

No, he clearly said there were "very fine people" protesting with The Klan.

It's completely accurate.

bullshit, look it up. He said there are good people on both sides, and there are. Too bad you aren't one of them.

Forum List

Back