🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

Trump is protesting the greatest country the world has ever known? While being paid millions to play a ball game. When did that happen? And if you get every player on every team kneeling how do you think that's going to go?
They would be trying to MAGA and rid our wh from this low life real estate cheat
By? Kneeling?
Oh they do a bit more than kneel Think Curry or LeBron kneeled
Do you really think those two have more authority over the country than Trump?
Authority ? No More fans ?? Probably No one ever liked the jerk before you guys voted for him
He had a pretty popular TV show.

Trump is protesting the greatest country the world has ever known? While being paid millions to play a ball game. When did that happen? And if you get every player on every team kneeling how do you think that's going to go?
They would be trying to MAGA and rid our wh from this low life real estate cheat
By? Kneeling?

That may be a trick question, they think Kim Kardashian has more authority over the country.
Probably more want to sleep with her than with trump

By? Kneeling?
Authority ? No More fans ?? Probably No one ever liked the jerk before you guys voted for him
He had a pretty popular TV show.
Yes and he was a nasty bastard there too YOU"RE FIRED no changes

By? Kneeling?

That may be a trick question, they think Kim Kardashian has more authority over the country.
Probably more want to sleep with her than with trump

That may be true, so many let the small head do the thinking.

Kinda figured that the LWNJs here would attack Trump for speaking out against division in the USA.
MO please Trump is responsible for the biggest divide in America than I've ever seen

Obama already sailed that boat.
Yes brownie caused by the racist repub party AND remember he had over 50 % of the vote

Thats completely irrelevant. O brought division back to the country.
Having a black man as your leader did bring out the crazies
If I had a son, he would look like Trayvon.

MO please Trump is responsible for the biggest divide in America than I've ever seen

Yes brownie caused by the racist repub party AND remember he had over 50 % of the vote

you'd like him alive too I suppose?

you'd like him alive too I suppose?
Even if he was alive Obama still would have found some other incident to divide the country. He made it a point to do that on a regular basis.

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

And now also MLB.

Maxwell-832x447.png

MLB's First Player Just Took A Knee During The National Anthem

Who would ever have predicted that it would be major sports that would be anti American.
because they won't put up with a white supremacy loving president that makes them anti american?
The anthem is white supremacy?

Yes.

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

Is the National Anthem Racist? Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick

Who would ever have predicted that it would be major sports that would be anti American.
because they won't put up with a white supremacy loving president that makes them anti american?
I'd guess it's more of disrespect for Trump not the anthem
Why? Trump isn't there. They started this knee business to protest the police enforcing the law and as a way to force someone to give the has been kaepernick a job.

The way to deal with this might be for all players to kneel. Face the flag and on your knees! You don't want to stand like a man, kneel like a serf.

Yes.

The journalist Jon Schwarz, writing in The Intercept, argued yes, denouncing the lyrics, written by Francis Scott Key during the War of 1812, as “a celebration of slavery.” How could black players, Mr. Schwarz asked, be expected to stand for a song whose rarely sung third stanza — which includes the lines “No refuge could save the hireling and slave/From the terror of flight or the gloom of the grave” — “literally celebrates the murder of African-Americans”?

Is the National Anthem Racist? Beyond the Debate Over Colin Kaepernick
Good. If they joined the British being a black slave shouldn't save them. Hang the bastards from the nearest tree.

Forum List

Back