🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

yes, dope. Protesting with antifa and BLM

"very fine people" don't protest with antifa and BLM

works both ways, dude. Trump was right.
It doesn't work both ways, dope. The very fine people were the ones protesting agaist white supremacy not with them.

You missed the point.

The point is, Trump minimized the significance of the Klan while overblowing the significance of ball players.

It's spot on.

the truth is that both were overblown by the 24/7/365 media. There were many people protesting the blocking of free speech by antifa. that the KKK happened to be there at the same time does not make them bad people.

How has "white supremacy" impacted the millionaires playing NFL football?

How about a mandatory affirmative action program for all sports requiring that all teams represent proportionally the racial mix of the nation? That would be "fair" wouldn't it?
the truth is that both were overblown by the 24/7/365 media. There were many people protesting the blocking of free speech by antifa. that the KKK happened to be there at the same time does not make them bad people.

It was overblown by Trump calling them "sons of bitches".

The Klan didn't "happen" to be there, dope. It was their rally and was advertised as such. The counter protesters were only there because of the Klan. Good people don't march with the Klan. Good people don't share the views or associate with the Klan.

any American who does not honor our flag and the people who died to protect it, is a son of a bitch. Trump was 100% correct.

Good people don't march with antifa and BLM either. But the truth is that there were people on both sides that do not associate themselves with radical elements of either side. Those are the people that Trump was describing---------and he is right about them.

This is about the first amendment and free speech (all kinds of speech). We have left wing elements in this country that are trying to curtail any speech that they don't agree with. That is wrong and must be stopped.
Drumpf is retarded monkey.

What worse is he is by far the most pathetic abysmal failure of a leader I have ever seen and thats saying alot after little Bush.

replace" drumpf" with "Obama" and your post is 100% correct. Obama is without a doubt the worst president in the history of this country. the racial tension we are seeing today is 100% his fault.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims
Trump utilizes the racist dog whistle to distract from his failures. But the view of NFL players taking a knee is not really popular. Even if you agree there is something amiss in the criminal justice system, chances are pretty good you have no use for Colin Capernick and his poses

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims
Trump utilizes the racist dog whistle to distract from his failures. But the view of NFL players taking a knee is not really popular. Even if you agree there is something amiss in the criminal justice system, chances are pretty good you have no use for Colin Capernick and his poses

tebow took a knee to pray in private and he was destroyed by the media and the NFL. Thugs take a knee to protest and they are made heroes by the media and the NFL.

we are living in a very sick society.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

what exactly is wrong in the criminal justice system? too many minorities being convicted and going to prison? is that it? Do ya think that could be because minorities are committing the majority of the crimes?

as a white guy I am not responsible when two black guys in Chicago shoot each other.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims
Youd be wrong about that. Kap is becoming legendary.

maxresdefault.jpg

It doesn't work both ways, dope. The very fine people were the ones protesting agaist white supremacy not with them.

You missed the point.

The point is, Trump minimized the significance of the Klan while overblowing the significance of ball players.

It's spot on.

How has "white supremacy" impacted the millionaires playing NFL football?

How about a mandatory affirmative action program for all sports requiring that all teams represent proportionally the racial mix of the nation? That would be "fair" wouldn't it?

It was overblown by Trump calling them "sons of bitches".

The Klan didn't "happen" to be there, dope. It was their rally and was advertised as such. The counter protesters were only there because of the Klan. Good people don't march with the Klan. Good people don't share the views or associate with the Klan.

any American who does not honor our flag and the people who died to protect it, is a son of a bitch. Trump was 100% correct.

Good people don't march with antifa and BLM either. But the truth is that there were people on both sides that do not associate themselves with radical elements of either side. Those are the people that Trump was describing---------and he is right about them.

This is about the first amendment and free speech (all kinds of speech). We have left wing elements in this country that are trying to curtail any speech that they don't agree with. That is wrong and must be stopped.
Drumpf is retarded monkey.

What worse is he is by far the most pathetic abysmal failure of a leader I have ever seen and thats saying alot after little Bush.

replace" drumpf" with "Obama" and your post is 100% correct. Obama is without a doubt the worst president in the history of this country. the racial tension we are seeing today is 100% his fault.

Nice post, Captain Dramatica. You people are addicted to hilarious hyperbole.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

tebow took a knee to pray in private and he was destroyed by the media and the NFL. Thugs take a knee to protest and they are made heroes by the media and the NFL.

They were just as wrong then.....if thats true.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

maxresdefault.jpg

With whom? Why do you think he's been unemployable?

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

maxresdefault.jpg

With pretty much everyone except Drumpf supporters.

Its obvious he was white balled after opting out of his contract.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

I don't recall Tebow being "destroyed" for taking a knee. He's a horrid quarterback. But he's doing financially well and is on national NCAA pregame shows. He's nice kid.

I'm not much for public displays of "faith" but Tebow was more or less apolitical.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

I don't recall Tebow being "destroyed" for taking a knee. He's a horrid quarterback. But he's doing financially well and is on national NCAA pregame shows. He's nice kid.

I'm not much for public displays of "faith" but Tebow was more or less apolitical.

Kapernick is now effectively being blackballed by the NFL.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

maxresdefault.jpg

With pretty much everyone except Drumpf supporters.

Its obvious he was white balled after opting out of his contract.

lol, whiteballed. I almost said that.

It's true. His skill level makes him employable, but he isn't getting a job.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

I remember some bitching but I dont recall the destroying either. I was wondering if it was because he sucked or if he was praying. I thought if it was because he was praying then that was no ones business.

Our apprentice tyrant is learning a very hard lesson about freedom of speech.

Awesome.

Our apprentice tyrant is learning a very hard lesson about freedom of speech.

Awesome.

Oh whatthefuckever. Donald Trump speaks his mind and you goons have a hissy yet a bunch of overpaid kids pull t heir stunts and you guys cheer.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims

I remember some bitching but I dont recall the destroying either. I was wondering if it was because he sucked or if he was praying. I thought if it was because he was praying then that was no ones business.

I grew up in Denver, and my dad had season tix. I'm still a fan, and visit family from time to time .... The Tebowmania from some religious types grated some the wrong way. Who cares if the qb is an atheist Zionist jew. Can he throw a pass. Tebow cannot pass. LOL

But the knee parody was, imo, in good humor. He's a nice kid.

Kapernick is an easy target for racism. Even if you agree with the underlying issue of something being amiss in criminal justice, the guy is making millions for essentially playing a game. The avg price for a single game tix is a hundred bucks, before tax, parking and concessions. That's gonna grate the wrong way.

Trump needed a distraction. He threw out a lot of shit in his Ala speech, and this shit stuck to the wall. It's not the first time he's done this.

More like, these spoiled rich Democrat brats are 'at war' with him. They live in the greatest country on earth. They hit the lottery being born here. They need to stand for the damn anthem. But regardless, this is all just more Democrat-manufactured outrage shite.

Just do some digging, and you'll quickly see who's behind this latest scam. All the athletes doing the bitchin & whinin, are loyal Democrat wankers. Bet on that. Once again Trump was Spot On. Just thank God you're an American Citizen, and stand for the damn anthem. Period, end of story.

Forum List

Back