🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So Trump is at war with the NFL........and NBA

Fuck the Democrats for politicizing Sports too! Sports was my only refuge and escape from ugly politics shite. But no, now the Democrats have to ruin that. All i wanted to do was chill and watch some Football. But the first thing i see when i turn on the tv, is some pampered Democrat athlete jerks bitchin & whinin about 'Racism' and how much they hated the President. It's bleepin shameful. Democrats destroy everything they touch. I will distance myself from Sports if they're allowed to continue destroying it. I want my Sports refuge back!
Humans play sports and they have their own politics. You want a politic free activity? Go play in your bunker.

Like i said, FUCK DEMOCRATS for politicizing Sports too. It was one of the very few escapes folks had left. I swear if they don't stop this shit soon, i'll quit Sports all-together and never support a Democrat again. Leave my refuge alone!
May I suggest alcohol.

Y'all Democrats truly do suck. Politicizing Sports now too. Sports was all many folks had left as an escape from ugly politics. I'll never forgive y'all for this. I'll never support another Democrat again.

And keep in mind, despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are saying, most Americans agree with Trump on this. These pampered Democrat athletes live in the greatest country on earth. They truly hit the lottery being born here. So they need to stand for the damn anthem. Period, end of story!
Screw the racist anthem I havent stood for it since I found out the racist Keys wrote it.

Typical Democrat wanker. Everything's RACEEEEEEEEEST!!!! Get a life, kid.

Who would ever have predicted that it would be major sports that would be anti American.

After all the fans have attended their games and made them multimillionaires. This is how they repay the fans, a middle finger to them and the country, that same country where thousands have died so they could play a trivial game that doesn't matter.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims
Trump utilizes the racist dog whistle to distract from his failures. But the view of NFL players taking a knee is not really popular. Even if you agree there is something amiss in the criminal justice system, chances are pretty good you have no use for Colin Capernick and his poses

tebow took a knee to pray in private and he was destroyed by the media and the NFL. Thugs take a knee to protest and they are made heroes by the media and the NFL.

we are living in a very sick society.
They were just as wrong then.....if thats true.
I don't recall Tebow being "destroyed" for taking a knee. He's a horrid quarterback. But he's doing financially well and is on national NCAA pregame shows. He's nice kid.

I'm not much for public displays of "faith" but Tebow was more or less apolitical.

Are you kidding? He was ridiculed, denigrated, and laughed at by the left wing media. All he ever did on the football field was win games. He was effectively blackballed by the league for practicing his religion. Kaepernick did much the same thing with the same result.

The difference is that the ignorant racist players and Goodell have backed Kaepernick and made him some kind of hero for disrespecting the country that allowed him to become a millionaire for playing a game.

If this continues, the NFL will continue to lose viewers, fans, ticket sales, and merchandise sales. It will destroy itself over a foolish PC issue that had zero affect on any one of them.

tebow took a knee to pray in private and he was destroyed by the media and the NFL. Thugs take a knee to protest and they are made heroes by the media and the NFL.

I don't recall Tebow being "destroyed" for taking a knee. He's a horrid quarterback. But he's doing financially well and is on national NCAA pregame shows. He's nice kid.

I'm not much for public displays of "faith" but Tebow was more or less apolitical.
I remember some bitching but I dont recall the destroying either. I was wondering if it was because he sucked or if he was praying. I thought if it was because he was praying then that was no ones business.

I grew up in Denver, and my dad had season tix. I'm still a fan, and visit family from time to time .... The Tebowmania from some religious types grated some the wrong way. Who cares if the qb is an atheist Zionist jew. Can he throw a pass. Tebow cannot pass. LOL

But the knee parody was, imo, in good humor. He's a nice kid.

Kapernick is an easy target for racism. Even if you agree with the underlying issue of something being amiss in criminal justice, the guy is making millions for essentially playing a game. The avg price for a single game tix is a hundred bucks, before tax, parking and concessions. That's gonna grate the wrong way.

Trump needed a distraction. He threw out a lot of shit in his Ala speech, and this shit stuck to the wall. It's not the first time he's done this.
I guess my view is that your income level, race, religion, etc shouldnt determine what you see as right or wrong. The logic doesnt even work. If you arent a slave does that keep you from being an abolitionist? Kap sees something as wrong and he addressed it by protesting the racist anthem and police brutality.

"racist anthem" WTF is wrong with you?

"police brutality" How about the black on black brutality that goes on in our cities every day? Do you give a shit about those dead black kids?

99.9% of police are not racists and do not shoot innocent people of any race. Yes, there are some really bad ones and they need to be locked up. But to claim that all cops hate all blacks is just the height of stupidity.

And keep in mind, despite what the Democrats and their Fake News are saying, most Americans agree with Trump on this. These pampered Democrat athletes live in the greatest country on earth. They truly hit the lottery being born here. So they need to stand for the damn anthem. Period, end of story!
Screw the racist anthem I havent stood for it since I found out the racist Keys wrote it.

Typical Democrat wanker. Everything's RACEEEEEEEEEST!!!! Get a life, kid.
Except I'm not a Democrat. Bet youre at a loss for words now huh? does not compute....:laugh:

I remember some bitching but I dont recall the destroying either. I was wondering if it was because he sucked or if he was praying. I thought if it was because he was praying then that was no ones business.

I grew up in Denver, and my dad had season tix. I'm still a fan, and visit family from time to time .... The Tebowmania from some religious types grated some the wrong way. Who cares if the qb is an atheist Zionist jew. Can he throw a pass. Tebow cannot pass. LOL

Kapernick is an easy target for racism. Even if you agree with the underlying issue of something being amiss in criminal justice, the guy is making millions for essentially playing a game. The avg price for a single game tix is a hundred bucks, before tax, parking and concessions. That's gonna grate the wrong way.

Trump needed a distraction. He threw out a lot of shit in his Ala speech, and this shit stuck to the wall. It's not the first time he's done this.
I guess my view is that your income level, race, religion, etc shouldnt determine what you see as right or wrong. The logic doesnt even work. If you arent a slave does that keep you from being an abolitionist? Kap sees something as wrong and he addressed it by protesting the racist anthem and police brutality.

"police brutality" How about the black on black brutality that goes on in our cities every day? Do you give a shit about those dead black kids?

99.9% of police are not racists and do not shoot innocent people of any race. Yes, there are some really bad ones and they need to be locked up. But to claim that all cops hate all blacks is just the height of stupidity.
The racist anthem is whats the fuck wrong with me.
What about it and how does it tie into cops being paid to kill Blacks?

New York Police Officers Rally in Support of Colin Kaepernick

you-dont-sell-59c97b.jpg

the word slave is in a later verse of the song. It refers to ex slaves who fought for both sides during the civil war and during the revolutionary war. It is not a denigration of anyone, you are making shit up.

tell us exactly where and how cops are "being paid to kill blacks". Its that kind of bullshit lie that is causing much of the problems in this country. You make me sick.

the word slave is in a later verse of the song. It refers to ex slaves who fought for both sides during the civil war and during the revolutionary war. It is not a denigration of anyone, you are making shit up.

tell us exactly where and how cops are "being paid to kill blacks". Its that kind of bullshit lie that is causing much of the problems in this country. You make me sick.

Key phrase "verse of the song".

Tax money pays the salaries for these cops even when they are given a vacation for killing.

If youre sick then go suck a dick.

Add them to the list

The media
His intelligence service
The State Department
Government Employees
Congress
The courts
Mexico
Sweden
France
Italy
Australia
England
Germany
NATO
UN
Environmentalists
Gays
Mexicans
Muslims
Trump utilizes the racist dog whistle to distract from his failures. But the view of NFL players taking a knee is not really popular. Even if you agree there is something amiss in the criminal justice system, chances are pretty good you have no use for Colin Capernick and his poses

Are you kidding? He was ridiculed, denigrated, and laughed at by the left wing media. All he ever did on the football field was win games. He was effectively blackballed by the league for practicing his religion. Kaepernick did much the same thing with the same result.

The difference is that the ignorant racist players and Goodell have backed Kaepernick and made him some kind of hero for disrespecting the country that allowed him to become a millionaire for playing a game.

If this continues, the NFL will continue to lose viewers, fans, ticket sales, and merchandise sales. It will destroy itself over a foolish PC issue that had zero affect on any one of them.
Tebow got more chances than a QB Who completes 46% of his passes deserves

Key phrase "verse of the song".

Tax money pays the salaries for these cops even when they are given a vacation for killing.

If youre sick then go suck a dick.

I would not presume to take your place at dick sucking. Its of no interest to me and I know that its your primary purpose in life.

Fan money pays the salaries of these ungrateful NFL assholes. Protest on your own time, play the game you are being to paid when you are on the payroll.

you act as if all cops are out to kill blacks, that is a total fabrication. 99.9% of cops do their jobs, keep us safe, and do not discriminate.

if you don't like the ratio of blacks being convicted of crimes, stop them from committing the crimes. Stop murdering cops, stop murdering each other, get a job, stop sucking the taxpayer tit.

that cartoon is so fuckin stupid. you lefties base all of your policies on feelings and emotions, exactly what you accuse trump of doing.

hypocrisy, and you are too dumb to even realize it.
Those are Drumpfs very words. You are just too stupid to know you've been had.

he said "what if..." It was not about race, cops, crime, blacks, juries, courts, or social justice. It was about respecting the country that allows you to earn millions for playing a game.

what % did kaepernick complete in his last season at SFO? What % did Newton complete? Rivers? All Tebow did was win games and thank God. The last part ended his career in the NFL.

Its amazing that with everything going on in this world Drumpfs dumb ass is reading Steph Currys tweets and being a snowflake. I love Currys response to all the madness. We should elect him to be the next POTUS. He would easily do a better job.

what % did kaepernick complete in his last season at SFO? What % did Newton complete? Rivers? All Tebow did was win games and thank God. The last part ended his career in the NFL.

Reggie White was an ordained minister. He thanked god extensively in every interview. He had a lengthy HOF career in the NFL

The difference between Reggie Whites expressions of faith and Tim Tebows is that Reggie White did not suck at his job

Being typically negro , the felons league is unable to operate without taxpayer subsidies,

nba? negros back to africa

Forum List

Back