So Trump said we would win so much...

Missouri_Mike

Diamond Member
Nov 5, 2012
We would get tired of it. Anyone here tired of winning yet? He's not even in office and he keeps stacking up the wins against our number one enemy the liberals in the US on a daily basis. Their panic and retarded outbursts are wins for us every single time these idiots get on youtube.

Dems, keep on being dems. For the love of god please keep on being you. It makes the wins so much easier to come by.

I'm not tired of winning yet. That doesn't seem good for you who are the losers here.

I do not drink at all but I am tempted to get a little split of champagne for the 20th.

Uncle Ferd says, "Yeah...

... he done won back...

... `bout 1,600 jobs from Hispexistan...

... an' he ain't even in office yet."

We would get tired of it. Anyone here tired of winning yet? He's not even in office and he keeps stacking up the wins against our number one enemy the liberals in the US on a daily basis. Their panic and retarded outbursts are wins for us every single time these idiots get on youtube.

Dems, keep on being dems. For the love of god please keep on being you. It makes the wins so much easier to come by.

I'm not tired of winning yet. That doesn't seem good for you who are the losers here.

I don't know if you noticed yet, but Trump won and Hillary lost.

Just two more short weeks and we can start making America great again.

I don't know if you noticed yet, but Trump won and Hillary lost.

Just two more short weeks and we can start making America great again.
My point was Trump keeps winning. And he keeps winning against the worst people we have in this nation the liberals. I think he's already making America great again and isn't even in office. That and I'm not tired of the winning yet.

I do not drink at all but I am tempted to get a little split of champagne for the 20th.

We broke open a bottle on election day when Hillary conceded...perhaps another on Inauguration Day.

I broke out the Crown and a Padron Family Reserve.
Think i'll break out the Knob Creek and and an Opus X for inauguration day.

Forum List

Back