So Trump supporters get that if Trump is the 2024 nominee he is sure to lose?

DeSantis will never have the courage to run against Trump. His strategy relies on Trump being eliminated. But that's where the fun begins!

Trump's only graceful way out, other than being dead, is something like bonespurs of a nature that affords an excuse.
That's your only way out of your obsession with Trump. Good news for you is that he is 76, active and overweight. The perfect candidate for a sudden heart attack. If he died, would you be able to stop obsessing?
An entire new thread could be created for speculation!

If Trump hints of violence by his lieutenants, would government react immediately with extreme measures, in the interest of saving lives?
It still amazes me the number of heads in which Trump lives rent-free.

Your life is not at risk from Donald Trump, only what's left of your sanity.

If the OP premise is correct, then morons like little billie.zip should be absolutely thrilled at the prospect of another Trump nomination.

I wonder why the aforesaid moron, little billie.zip, would want to give advice to his opponents?

🤔

Right?

That's your only way out of your obsession with Trump. Good news for you is that he is 76, active and overweight. The perfect candidate for a sudden heart attack. If he died, would you be able to stop obsessing?

It still amazes me the number of heads in which Trump lives rent-free.

Your life is not at risk from Donald Trump, only what's left of your sanity.
I favour Trump over Biden and there are lots of proofs on this board to show I'm not making that up now.
If you want an explanation on 'why', you may want to ask me.

I favour Trump over Biden and there are lots of proofs on this board to show I'm not making that up now.
If you want an explanation on 'why', you may want to ask me.
I believe you because any rational person would. You can tell me your particular reasons if you want, but to me the reasons to support Trump over Biden are pretty obvious.

If you are not a partisan hack, or an insane anti-Trumper, why did you parrot that Democratic talking point about Trump inciting violence and the government needing to somehow shut him down to save lives?

If Trump drops dead, the right wing conspiracy tards will blame George Soros. Or the Jew space laser.

You might be worth engaging if you could be more serious than a fifth grader.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

If Trump drops dead, the right wing conspiracy tards will blame George Soros. Or the Jew space laser.
But what will you do? Will you even have a reason to get out of bed in the morning? If you're doing that now, I mean?

Going on seven years now of nothing in your head but stream of consciousness about how much you hate Trump. Maybe Junior will step up to appeal to his dad's voters and you can start over with a younger man.

But what will you do? Will you even have a reason to get out of bed in the morning? If you're doing that now, I mean?

Going on seven years now of nothing in your head but stream of consciousness about how much you hate Trump. Maybe Junior will step up to appeal to his dad's voters and you can start over with a younger man.
If Trump drops dead, I will throw a party.

And I find it ironic that after over eight years of Hillary and Obama topics dominating this forum every day, you tards have the gall to whine.

Trump was the lead birther for YEARS, trying to get Obama booted from office.

What you are experiencing, son, is KARMA. And karma is a BITCH!

I believe you because any rational person would. You can tell me your particular reasons if you want, but to me the reasons to support Trump over Biden are pretty obvious.

If you are not a partisan hack, or an insane anti-Trumper, why did you parrot that Democratic talking point about Trump inciting violence and the government needing to somehow shut him down to save lives?
The only reason why I parrot D talking points is because I consider some of them to be true. This would have nothing to do with me supporting either Biden or Trump.

I oppose Biden because I understand that the proxy war in the Ukraine is really America's war against Russia, and it risks nuclear war.

Thanks for the opportunity to explain, even though I've explained at least a dozen times already.

As to my support of Trump, from a Canadian's POV, there are reasons why we don't need to elaborate.

If Trump finds himself in peril of being rejected by the voting right, I can only speculate on how he will manage that. I think that his loyalty to his own ego will be above his loyalty to his country.

If he calls out his lieutenants, I believe they will hear the call and obey. That would result in a bloodbath in the streets that would likely eclipse all predictions.

And so: If Trump survives to run for president, the only acceptable outcome is that he wins. And thus, expose the facade of America supporting democracy in the Ukraine that was created by Biden.

Forum List

Back