So Trump wants to work with Dems after the New Year,

They need to give the GOP and Trump the dose of medicine that the GOP gave Obama and stonewall and obstruct EVERYTHING Trump tries. Don't let these weasels get credit for anything with the help of the Democrats.
Wait till after the 2018 election. Then TELL Trump what he should do.

Because that's best for the country.

They need to give the GOP and Trump the dose of medicine that the GOP gave Obama and stonewall and obstruct EVERYTHING Trump tries. Don't let these weasels get credit for anything with the help of the Democrats.

Yes. Getting the Republicans out of power is clearly what's best for the country.

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Why not just have everyone pay zero and let the government borrow 100% of what it needs to function?

Yes. Getting the Republicans out of power is clearly what's best for the country.

No matter how many lives are destroyed, because that's what's best for the country. Gotta see your team jerseys in Washington, then you can feel good about yourself. Just ignore the destruction around you that is the inevitable result of unchecked democrat power.

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

No....he always said he would make deals with just about anyone, even low life democrats...and had they been smart, they would have simply made deals with him instead of attacking him....too late for that now...now they will have to go his way on infrastructure and he will get the credit....

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

No....that is a lie...they were invited, they refused......now they are going to suffer for not getting in on the tax cuts...

Too late.

No....he always said he would make deals with just about anyone, even low life democrats...and had they been smart, they would have simply made deals with him instead of attacking him....too late for that now...now they will have to go his way on infrastructure and he will get the credit....

Yeah? Will we get our infrastructure up to date? Will.we get true high speed internet? Will we have bullet trains? Will millions of jobs be created?

I don't mind giving him the credit.

Too late.
:laugh:

Trump knows Dems aren’t interested in accomplishing anything for Americans. They’re too busy whining and crying over the progress republicans are making.

No matter how many lives are destroyed, because that's what's best for the country. Gotta see your team jerseys in Washington, then you can feel good about yourself. Just ignore the destruction around you that is the inevitable result of unchecked democrat power.

lol, and what destruction would that be?

Too late.

Yeah? Will we get our infrastructure up to date? Will.we get true high speed internet? Will we have bullet trains? Will millions of jobs be created?

lol, wait till the Republicans start objecting to an infrastructure bill on the grounds we don't have the revenue to pay for it...

...as in the revenue they just got rid of in the tax bill.

Too late.

No....that is a lie...they were invited, they refused......now they are going to suffer for not getting in on the tax cuts...

No, they weren't.

Too late.

lol, wait till the Republicans start objecting to an infrastructure bill on the grounds we don't have the revenue to pay for it...

...as in the revenue they just got rid of in the tax bill.

Could be the case.

To the extent that Trump would actually have a plan, which is a stretch of the imagination,

the plan here may be that Trump wants to bolster his and GOP's image with moderates, by creating the illusion that they really really do want to advance bipartisanship,

with the motive of improving the chances of the GOP hanging onto Congress in the 2018 elections.

To the extent that Trump would actually have a plan, which is a stretch of the imagination,

the plan here may be that Trump wants to bolster his and GOP's image with moderates, by creating the illusion that they really really do want to advance bipartisanship,

with the motive of improving the chances of the GOP hanging onto Congress in the 2018 elections.

Well, he's supposed to offer up his plan for a trillion dollar infrastructure initiative in a few weeks. Let's see what it looks like.

Forum List

Back