So Trump wants to work with Dems after the New Year,

Since infrastructure improvement benefits BUSINESSES the most, we should have left the corporate tax where it was and used THAT revenue for a major infrastructure bill.

Why...when cutting that tax will bring more money in...isn't that what you morons want...more money going to the government? That is what happens when you cut taxes....the government brings in more money, not less.

That's a myth. If that worked, Reagan and Bush would have never had massive deficits.

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Why not just have everyone pay zero and let the government borrow 100% of what it needs to function?

If it is such a big social concern for you, when you file your taxes, don’t take any deductions and pay the highest rate possible, then you can feel good that you have done all you can.

There it is again! The dumbest argument possible!

So the left wants to do everything they accused the Republicans of doing when Obama was President thank you for again proving there is really no difference between the two parties. Neither cares about the country or the people they are suppossed to represent only about getting power for themselves and their party and keeping it.

Since infrastructure improvement benefits BUSINESSES the most, we should have left the corporate tax where it was and used THAT revenue for a major infrastructure bill.

Why...when cutting that tax will bring more money in...isn't that what you morons want...more money going to the government? That is what happens when you cut taxes....the government brings in more money, not less.

answer this:

If we cut taxes to ZERO, would we get more or less tax revenue?

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

"The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump."

Be specific...what exactly has been a "nightmare" for you?
Legit Americans have done nothing but benefit from the actions of this administration. Are you not legit?
Sure, you're feeling left behind if you're an illegal or barely legal, a man in a dress, a man who sodomizes men, a total lowlife piece of shit....but that's kinda the point with this take no shit administration....that's kinda the M.O...GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT OR GET RAN OVER....PERIOD!
Don't worry, you may still be in shock...you'll eventually get use to people expecting better of you and maybe even learn to appreciate it.
Our disgusting filth is so use to being coddled by that black dude with the oversized ears and un-American name....they just can't handle being made aware of the fact that they are disgusting filth.

Last edited:
So the left wants to do everything they accused the Republicans of doing when Obama was President thank you for again proving there is really no difference between the two parties. Neither cares about the country or the people they are suppossed to represent only about getting power for themselves and their party and keeping it.

Remember the tea party. False
FACT CHECK: Was the Passage of Obamacare Just as Secretive as GOP Efforts to Repeal It?
What's your point? Trumps says he's willing to work with Democrats the left says no Obama said he wanted to work with Republicans the right says no if the blind partrisans on both sides want to pretend their party is so good and noble thats their choice but don't waste my time with that B.S.

Too late.

Legit Americans have done nothing but benefit from the actions of this administration. Are you not legit?
Sure, you're feeling left behind if you're an illegal or barely legal, a man in a dress, a man who sodomizes men, a total lowlife piece of shit....but that's kinda the point with this take no shit administration....that's kinda the M.O...GET YOUR SHIT RIGHT OR GET RAN OVER....PERIOD!
Don't worry you're still in shock...you'll eventually get use to people expecting better of you and maybe even learn to appreciate it.
Our disgusting filth is so use to being coddled by that black dude with the oversized ears and un-American name....they just can't handle being made aware of the fact that they are disgusting filth.

MO screw you. I am so disgusted in your Pubs I can't stomach it. I'm not in shock, I had to deal with the same thing with Reagan and Bush and now Trump. All you lovers of money are the same, despicable and fake Christians.

Take your right wing Christianity and shove it. I don't want it and I do not need it. Its people like you that make my stomach turn, and its the people like you that back the Pubs and Trump.

FACT CHECK: Was the Passage of Obamacare Just as Secretive as GOP Efforts to Repeal It?
What's your point? Trumps says he's willing to work with Democrats the left says no Obama said he wanted to work with Republicans the right says no if the blind partrisans on both sides want to pretend their party is so good and noble thats their choice but don't waste my time with that B.S.

Tell us what you want Trump to work with the Democrats on.

Well Trump is a puppet and now that he got his tax breaks and all the rich can afford his apts and his families, and his golf courses, now he wants to work with Dems. First off he is not fit to be the Potus, and second off the Dems are not going to work with the Pubs, Trump got what he wanted and so did the Pubs, without the Dems, so when and after 2018 when we take the house we may consider it.

Too late.

Don't worry you're still in shock...you'll eventually get use to people expecting better of you and maybe even learn to appreciate it.

MO screw you. I am so disgusted in your Pubs I can't stomach it. I'm not in shock, I had to deal with the same thing with Reagan and Bush and now Trump. All you lovers of money are the same, despicable and fake Christians.

Take your right wing Christianity and shove it. I don't want it and I do not need it. Its people like you that make my stomach turn, and its the people like you that back the Pubs and Trump.

I asked you to be specific...can you articulate that?
What has been such the "nightmare" for you?
Keep in mind, the job description of POTUS does not include making our worst feel warm and fuzzy inside by making them believe they're victims.

I remember when 99.9% of the RW'ers on this forum believed that passing major legislation on a straight party line vote was 'tyranny',

and 'ramming it down our throats'. Remember that?

When did they unanimously admit that they never really believed that? I know when.

It looks like the right has learned well from the left.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Why not just have everyone pay zero and let the government borrow 100% of what it needs to function?

If it is such a big social concern for you, when you file your taxes, don’t take any deductions and pay the highest rate possible, then you can feel good that you have done all you can.

It seems the only argument you can handle and even there you are a big fail.

I don’t need a law to force me to give to the poor or needy, I donate on my own without the government telling me I have to. Why can’t some of you idiots figure this out?

I remember when 99.9% of the RW'ers on this forum believed that passing major legislation on a straight party line vote was 'tyranny',

When did they unanimously admit that they never really believed that? I know when.

No it looks like all that pissing and moaning was a lie.

-Geaux

It seems the only argument you can handle and even there you are a big fail.

I don’t need a law to force me to give to the poor or needy, I donate on my own without the government telling me I have to. Why can’t some of you idiots figure this out?

Because if volunteerism worked, the problems of need would have never come about.

As long as you want destruction of America and genocide of the white race expect that to continue.

But maybe some dems don't want this anymore. After watching Trump win, win and win some more, perhaps they are tired of losing?

They need to give the GOP and Trump the dose of medicine that the GOP gave Obama and stonewall and obstruct EVERYTHING Trump tries. Don't let these weasels get credit for anything with the help of the Democrats.
Wait till after the 2018 election. Then TELL Trump what he should do.

Because that's best for the country.

Yes. Getting the Republicans out of power is clearly what's best for the country.

No matter how many lives are destroyed, because that's what's best for the country. Gotta see your team jerseys in Washington, then you can feel good about yourself. Just ignore the destruction around you that is the inevitable result of unchecked democrat power.

lol, and what destruction would that be?

As you would say, it can only be good for the country to keep democrats out of power. They would rather do nothing good for the country than work with the president.

As is so often the case, our Trombies ignore the olive branches that have been offered and instead focus on what they view as combative.

Why is that? Couldn't be that they thrive on being combative?

Looks like you are the one pissing and moaning.

Looks like you are the one pissing and moaning.

I just pointed out how RWers flip flopped on their view of the legislative process as soon as the GOP took over.

Forum List

Back