So Trump wants to work with Dems after the New Year,

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Why not just have everyone pay zero and let the government borrow 100% of what it needs to function?

If it is such a big social concern for you, when you file your taxes, don’t take any deductions and pay the highest rate possible, then you can feel good that you have done all you can.

too late, its just too late. He is worried about the election coming so now he is going to play nice. Everything he has done goes against what we Dems want.

And we have no respect for him, Of course I'm speaking for myself, he and his family can go bye bye.

Also Dems , I hope , do not want to work with the Pubs, wait till we have either the House or Senate and

then maybe ok. The last year has been a living nightmare with Pubs in charge and Trump.

Too late.

You Democrats never wanted to work with anyone in the first place. You just want vengeance and violence and harm for this country. It's the only thing your primitive minds understand. Pure vindictive butthurt from losing an election.

The Dems were not invited to work with the tax plan. Most of the Pubs has no idea what it was. To put the ACA and drilling in it really sucks, that is what you call pork belly.

I ran the calculator and look to pay 3.2K less in Federal tax next year. How cool is that?

-Geaux

Why not just have everyone pay zero and let the government borrow 100% of what it needs to function?

If it is such a big social concern for you, when you file your taxes, don’t take any deductions and pay the highest rate possible, then you can feel good that you have done all you can.

Yes...it is always amazing to me that democrats who bitch about the government not taxing us enough, hide their money from the very taxes they want raised........

-Geaux

Yes...it is always amazing to me that democrats who bitch about the government not taxing us enough, hide their money from the very taxes they want raised........

I'm amazed at how phony you are with your ridiculously inconsistent positions.

-Geaux

Yes and how the rich Democratic Congressman did not vote to give themselves a huge tax cut. Proud of them.

-Geaux

Yes and how the rich Democratic Congressman did not vote to give themselves a huge tax cut. Proud of them.

See, not all of the 1% er's are getting over

-Geaux

Its obvious the lobbyist knew where to go , to the Pubs for huge tax cuts. Not one Dem voted on it and 9 or 12 in the house Pubs voted against it due to double taxation aka Salt.

I remember when 99.9% of the RW'ers on this forum believed that passing major legislation on a straight party line vote was 'tyranny',

and 'ramming it down our throats'. Remember that?

When did they unanimously admit that they never really believed that? I know when.

Its obvious the lobbyist knew where to go , to the Pubs for huge tax cuts. Not one Dem voted on it and 9 or 12 in the house Pubs voted against it due to double taxation aka Salt.

lol off at those who will get Salt where the sun don't shine.

-Geaux

I remember when 99.9% of the RW'ers on this forum believed that passing major legislation on a straight party line vote was 'tyranny',

When did they unanimously admit that they never really believed that? I know when.

Yeah...that was when obama was forcing people to buy something even if they didn't want it.....this is a bill that let's you keep more of the money you earn....big fucking difference......

Since infrastructure improvement benefits BUSINESSES the most, we should have left the corporate tax where it was and used THAT revenue for a major infrastructure bill.

Yeah...that was when obama was forcing people to buy something even if they didn't want it.....this is a bill that let's you keep more of the money you earn....big fucking difference......

No one was forced to buy anything. Unless of course you want to admit that almost all taxation forces people to buy something they might not want to pay for.

Too late.

-Geaux

Heck if the rich get a huge payday , might as well let us as well. Sorry the people who have no choice aka employees.

Too late.

-Geaux

Agree, keep your money. Isn't that what its about, keeping peoples money.

Well here's a question for the Trump supporters that they won't give a straight answer to:

Do you really support Trump working WITH the Democrats?

Hating the rich is Marxism 101.
BTW, Marxist have oppressed and murdered millions of human beings.
Let's not try it again.

Too late.

-Geaux

Sorry, I'm not going to subsidize your greed.

-Geaux

Heck if the rich get a huge payday , might as well let us as well. Sorry the people who have no choice aka employees.

Too late.

-Geaux

Agree, keep your money. Isn't that what its about, keeping peoples money.

I'll start voluntarily paying for the programs I like when the RW'ers start voluntarily paying for my share of the programs I don't like, but they do.

Since infrastructure improvement benefits BUSINESSES the most, we should have left the corporate tax where it was and used THAT revenue for a major infrastructure bill.

Why...when cutting that tax will bring more money in...isn't that what you morons want...more money going to the government? That is what happens when you cut taxes....the government brings in more money, not less.

Forum List

Back