So we have all this fear mongering about the right from Pelosi and the left....

If the right's so dangerous and we have to fence the capital and other stuff; why are they trying to take our guns away to defend ourselves from those mean and dangerous ole cons?

I believe a better way of asking the question is:

If the right's so dangerous and we have to fence the capital and other stuff, why do we have to re-open up our borders in the south, so that we have all these illegal immigrants flood to the other side? Why do we need to even close GITMO, and let all these terrorists back out into the streets?
(I could go on...but I am not here to waste more time than I probably have,)

That's okay. Trumpsters are now on the radar of the DHS.

Appropriately. Jihadis must be stopped.

HimmlerSmile.jpg

Pointing out that a big bank is a bunch of frauds and thieves will also get you called a terrorist. You dumb asses can go f' yourselves.
Wrong, of course.

A violent attack on our nation's capitol in an effort to subvert our democratic process, leaving five dead, 140+ COPS injured and hundreds terrorized, and promising more, makes you a terrorist.

You're an American jihadi who has been fooled into thinking you're a patriot.

Good luck with the DHS, Trumpster.

Pointing out that a big bank is a bunch of frauds and thieves will also get you called a terrorist. You dumb asses can go f' yourselves.
Wrong, of course.

A violent attack on our nation's capitol in an effort to subvert our democratic process, leaving five dead, 140+ COPS injured and hundreds terrorized, and promising more, makes you a terrorist.

You're an American jihadi who has been fooled into thinking you're a patriot.

Good luck with the DHS, Trumpster.
You are a lying sack of shit as I never approved or called for violence at the capital. Rambunctious has told you and others that they were there that day with president Trump and it was all calm when they dispersed. You SOB's don't get to make up shit just because you want to in order to push more of your crap without being called out for the liars that you are.

These were never Trump supporters

The right wing: "We are dangerous! Don't fuck with us! We'll fight the government! #Secede #StormTheCapitol"

Also the right wing: "Why are they defending themselves and talking like we're dangerous? What a bunch of babies!"

Forum List

Back