So we’re off “collusion” and on to “criminal conspiracy”?

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....
“We found that he may have, but we also found that he may not have.”
“We found that he kinda did, but we also found that he kinda didn’t.”

Hahaha...This shit is so fun to watch. Please don’t let up...haha
I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
The report lays out the facts and findings... Muellers job wasn’t to prosecute.

We get that...but was his job to come to NO conclusion on anything?
What did we pay $35M for?
The investigation was much too long and expensive however it did lead to many indictments and in regards to trump it cleared him of criminal conspiracy while exposing his many lies regarding collusion and contacts with Russians... it also showed many instances of attempted obstruction. I know you don’t like it but it is what it is

The redacted 10 examples might help collusion.?
And you do know the investigation made money?

Where do you go with that if the worlds greatest investigators report basically reads as follows....

I’d suggest that you Lefties stop making complete asses of yourselves and just own your TDS...Admit that he’s quilty simply because you want him to be.
Which page of the report are you on?
Enjoying your leftie VA SS Medicare benefits?

The whole report reads the same way to anybody sane and not infected with TDS

Which page of the report are you on?
Enjoying your leftie VA SS Medicare benefits?

The whole report reads the same way to anybody sane and not infected with TDS
So you read the report and know the redacted examples?
I guess the 1000 prosecutors who want impeachment have TDS.
You really don't read info wars do you?
Alex doesn't believe we landed on the moon!!!
And is banned fro the uk, he's so whacked out

So you read the 12 redacted bits?
Did you?
Muller read them and he said they do not matter
Obviously they didn't matter or Mueller would have accused Trump of a coverup. The fact that he didn't tells us there WAS no coverup but these idiots will never accept that fact. They hide behind innuendo and parsing of words. Can't admit they've got nothing.
The entire Trump Russia collusion is a cover up for Hillary, Muller knows but ignored this which makes him part of it and the deep state
You know that, and I know that, but pointing out the obvious to a brain dead Trump hater is an exercise in futility. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the MF drink.

Only trumpettes hate.
Deep state, omg.
The rest of us have a life outside of SS and foul mouth kindergarten insults.
and just laugh
M didn't accuse because it is congresses job.
It's called the constitution darlin

Muller read them and he said they do not matter
Obviously they didn't matter or Mueller would have accused Trump of a coverup. The fact that he didn't tells us there WAS no coverup but these idiots will never accept that fact. They hide behind innuendo and parsing of words. Can't admit they've got nothing.
The entire Trump Russia collusion is a cover up for Hillary, Muller knows but ignored this which makes him part of it and the deep state
You know that, and I know that, but pointing out the obvious to a brain dead Trump hater is an exercise in futility. You can lead a horse to water but you can't make the MF drink.

Only trumpettes hate.
Deep state, omg.
The rest of us have a life outside of SS and foul mouth kindergarten insults.
and just laugh
M didn't accuse because it is congresses job.
It's called the constitution darlin
Triggered

It was known that Trump was walking out of infrastructure meeting. His signs were already prepared . He was caught with his pants down had no plan so he walked out
If I wanted you removed and arrested would you work with me

Sure you would

Pelosi has to apologize to trump, or impeach him

She cant do either so she is screwed
So, you are basically giving tRump permission to not do his job.
He is doing his job, Pelosi promised to impeach so is she doing her job

Nope, Pelosi is a failure

Please quote Nancy Pelosi promising to impeach.
Triggered
You are a liar. Henceforth that is how you shall be known.

Sure you would

Triggered
Great lump me in with my hero Donald Trump the dude who made you

TRIGGERED

It was known that Trump was walking out of infrastructure meeting. His signs were already prepared . He was caught with his pants down had no plan so he walked out

Sure you would

Frannie hate to break it to you but when a president refuses to do his job for our citizens it's WE who are screwed
He didn't say he wouldn't work with them, he said he would work with them after they finished with their witch hunt.

Witch hunt?
Cemented made up mind maybe?
30 mill wasted on a witch hunt
Manafort paid it all back.

Triggered
Great lump me in with my hero Donald Trump the dude who made you

TRIGGERED
You are on a much lower level.

What part of this pos would dems want to work with?
Well you just undermined your own argument there. What part of that POS Pelosi would the President want to work with? Thanks for making it easy, idiot.
MORON It's the Presidents job to work with Pelosi to find a way of agreement It's not pelosi's job to kiss trumps ass
Oh, I get it. When Pelosi is expected to work with the President, it's considered "kissing his ass". When the President is expected to kiss Pelosi's ass, it's considered "working with her". Fuck you people, you're going down. Your hands are tied. You can't impeach, you can't indict, and Barr is exposing your coup attempt. 4 more years, pal.
When McConnell was expected to work with Obama he said his most important job was to remove him Now you get a hissy fit because Pelosi doesn't want to work with Trump a shithead McConnell?? You can't get why? And Barr is nothing but Trumps ass kisser
You're the one having the hissy fit, asshole. Go back and read your posts, stupid. "Trump won't do his job and work with Nancy. Waaah, waaah, waaah!!!". Go to hell, loser.

Well you just undermined your own argument there. What part of that POS Pelosi would the President want to work with? Thanks for making it easy, idiot.
MORON It's the Presidents job to work with Pelosi to find a way of agreement It's not pelosi's job to kiss trumps ass
Oh, I get it. When Pelosi is expected to work with the President, it's considered "kissing his ass". When the President is expected to kiss Pelosi's ass, it's considered "working with her". Fuck you people, you're going down. Your hands are tied. You can't impeach, you can't indict, and Barr is exposing your coup attempt. 4 more years, pal.
Nice car, nice living in lynching days?
Coup, witch hunt?
Nothing like quoting both sides.
Can you even see the other?
I presume you have read the 440 pages?
Shut up, you friggin' moron. I know what "the other side" is all about, and I know what you're all about. Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist Klansman, right? SOS, it's all you have.

When McConnell was expected to work with Obama he said his most important job was to remove him Now you get a hissy fit because Pelosi doesn't want to work with Trump a shithead McConnell?? You can't get why? And Barr is nothing but Trumps ass kisser
You're the one having the hissy fit, asshole. Go back and read your posts, stupid. "Trump won't do his job and work with Nancy. Waaah, waaah, waaah!!!". Go to hell, loser.
Have a hard enough time reading yours You are a perfect example of a dumbed down shit for brains republican You do well supporting the putin Un loving moron

Coup, witch hunt?
Shut up, you friggin' moron. I know what "the other side" is all about, and I know what you're all about. Anybody who disagrees with you is a racist Klansman, right? SOS, it's all you have.
Too much coffee?

Have a hard enough time reading yours You are a perfect example of a dumbed down shit for brains republican You do well supporting the putin Un loving moron
I'm sure you have a hard time reading anything.

Coup, witch hunt?
No not all republicans are racist Klansmen But all racist Klansmen are republicans You fit in nicely

Coup, witch hunt?
Too much coffee?
No, just a low tolerance for idiots lacking two brain cells to rub together.

That's the moron in the WH,,,,, I read lots right now I'm on the 3rd book by Matthews the red sparrow trilogy All have more than 400 pages so I don't suggest it for you

That's the moron in the WH,,,,, I read lots right now I'm on the 3rd book by Matthews the red sparrow trilogy All have more than 400 pages so I don't suggest it for you
Maybe you should try reading some news, or perhaps a history book.

Maybe you should try reading some news, or perhaps a history book.
I read all the news that's fit to print and since I've lived so long I don't need any history books Most sicken me anyway

Forum List

Back