🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, what are you packing?

No one messes with me and my red rider.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid."

poke-your-eye-out-kid.jpg

either a Keltec 9MM, Taurus 380, or a big Hi-Point 9MM, depends on where I am going. The hi point is always in the car and a little to big and heavy for CC. The 380 is easy to carry but not very accurate beyond 15 feet or so. The Keltec is light and small and packs a pretty good punch.

I also have a S&W 38 special revolver as a CC, but the 5 round capacity concerns me a little.

After watching another liberal "gun free" zone get lit up, I am curious what my fellow concealed carry friends are packing as their EDC rig.

Fortunately, living in the Kansas City area, we don't really have many of these stupid zones.

Being summer, I have switched to my Glock 43 with 8rd extension plates for both mags. Fixed the trigger and added Tijicon night sights. Favorite holster is Nate Squared (N82). All day comfortable. Looking at some other options, so I was curious what everyone prefers.

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody fucks with me

That would draw a couple of looks from passers-bys. Lol. Not very effective against groups or a 9mm hollow point traveling at 1300ft per second.

Give you a nasty infection

Forum List

Back