🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

So, what are you packing?

Guaranteed 2aguy is excitedly polishing his pole while reading this thread. The webpages will be sticking together on his monitor by the time he gets to the end of the thread.

After watching another liberal "gun free" zone get lit up, I am curious what my fellow concealed carry friends are packing as their EDC rig.

Fortunately, living in the Kansas City area, we don't really have many of these stupid zones.

Being summer, I have switched to my Glock 43 with 8rd extension plates for both mags. Fixed the trigger and added Tijicon night sights. Favorite holster is Nate Squared (N82). All day comfortable. Looking at some other options, so I was curious what everyone prefers.

I have a big stick with a nail in it

Nobody fucks with me

Last edited:
The Pulse is a gay club.

The NRA is a ghey club.

Well if anyone would know gay it would be you

The fact that you think calling me gay is an insult simply re-confirms your homophobia.

I'll remember that the next time of your fellow liberals calls someone a fag. LOL

The fags love calling other people fags to insult them....not realizing how stupid they sound

After watching another liberal "gun free" zone get lit up, I am curious what my fellow concealed carry friends are packing as their EDC rig.

Fortunately, living in the Kansas City area, we don't really have many of these stupid zones.

Being summer, I have switched to my Glock 43 with 8rd extension plates for both mags. Fixed the trigger and added Tijicon night sights. Favorite holster is Nate Squared (N82). All day comfortable. Looking at some other options, so I was curious what everyone prefers.

Nobody fucks with me

A scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind.

The Pulse is a gay club.

The NRA is a ghey club.

Well if anyone would know gay it would be you

The fact that you think calling me gay is an insult simply re-confirms your homophobia.

I'll remember that the next time of your fellow liberals calls someone a fag. LOL

The fags love calling other people fags to insult them....not realizing how stupid they sound

So that's how you're using the term then?

Nobody fucks with me

That would draw a couple of looks from passers-bys. Lol. Not very effective against groups or a 9mm hollow point traveling at 1300ft per second.

Forum List

Back