So What Do You Think The Average American In The Northeast Is Saying Tonight/Rest Of The Week?

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
:woohoo:
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

It snowed in Florida too!

:bang3: :dev3: :popcorn: The Northeast has been hit with one of the worst blizzards ever. To the extreme of losing power, and if they dont have a fireplace, can you imagine?
My guess is that maybe? Ten to Fifteen percent of those in the tri-state area and parts of lower Massachusetts are saying. {using CAPS only}..."F. T. S. !! I'm/We're Moving To Florida !!!
Hey! That's fine with me! You wanna buy my condo? I'll Make You A Deal !!! :party:

does that mean the abdominal snowman is coming?

"Global Warming strikes again!"

Could be! I'll bet he has a six-pack too!

Please! It's "Snowthey" he switched genders when someone stuck a twig up his arse.

i guess hes going to one of the Holiday Inns

i guess hes going to one of the Holiday Inns

He need a place with a TEMP-ur-pedic mattress!

Yet another uneducated conspiracy nut who does not know the difference between the words, "weather", and "climate".

Yet another uneducated conspiracy nut who does not know the difference between the words, "weather", and "climate".

Do you? Because one of those terms is in the definition of the other.

Just tell us why it was called "global warming" before...was it because all their predictions suffered epic fails?

And where is the evidence man is causing this climate change? What about all the previous instances of "climate change" in the earth's history?

I think 95% of new Yorkers are saying."that mf al Gore said that we would be unda water by now!!

Just tell us why it was called "global warming" before...was it because all their predictions suffered epic fails?

And where is the evidence man is causing this climate change? What about all the previous instances of "climate change" in the earth's history?
i would imagine they are really saying "IM WALKIN' HERE" alot tonight in Manhattan

Forum List

Back