So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
1. He will raise our taxes to cover for doubling the Federal spending each year (adding $4 TRILLION)
2. He will 'redirect' funding from Police across the country.
3. He will continue to let rioters get bailed out of jail, and implement a no cash bail policy like New York has.
4. He will slash the Defense budget.
5. He will make Critical Race Theory standard in the Federal government.
6. He will gut our nations energy industries and rely on windmills and solar alone.
7. He will confiscate all guns with Beto ORourke in charge.
8. His VP is a fascist who threw 1600 people in jail for pot while she was smoking it nearly every day.
9. Biden will bind up our economy with Paris Climate Accords and other frivolous stuff not owned by Democrats.
10. His life is hanging by a thread with the Pot Nazi Harris waiting to take his place in the WH.
What utter morons are happy with this?

Plus free college, reparations, debt forgiveness, poverty, chaos, riots and no jobs. And lets not forget his plan to destroy our suburbs by flooding them with poor housing. Monkey see monkey do Biden is in Kenosha with his chaperon wife today. He'll be reading whatever they write for him. Peace, love and MAGA

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.
Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.

He will start a new cabinet department called "all the normal things we won't let you do any more just because we love the power we have over you" to be headed up by Gretchen Whitmer.

1. He will raise our taxes to cover for doubling the Federal spending each year (adding $4 TRILLION)
3. He will continue to let rioters get bailed out of jail, and implement a no cash bail policy like New York has.
6. He will gut our nations energy industries and rely on windmills and solar alone.
8. His VP is a fascist who threw 1600 people in jail for pot while she was smoking it nearly every day.
9. Biden will bind up our economy with Paris Climate Accords and other frivolous stuff not owned by Democrats.
10. His life is hanging by a thread with the Pot Nazi Harris waiting to take his place in the WH.
Sounds about like the same old same old..

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?

You have that chance for the last four years. You just chose not to take it.

That's your fault, and no one else's...
Wish I could be Trump keeps saying and doing things to make sure he’s the center of attention.

Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

A Great Depression.

Actual attacks on the press.

More riots.

China dominating the world.

Russia dominating europe.

The worst healthcare system in the world.

The end of gun ownership in the country.

The end of self defense as a Right in this country.

Forum List

Back