So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.

You have that chance for the last four years. You just chose not to take it.

That's your fault, and no one else's...
Wish I could be Trump keeps saying and doing things to make sure he’s the center of attention.

Bullshit. You're just weak willed.

You're, apparently, one of those libs who believe that your self-worth comes from criticizing Trump, which is why you pay attention to what he says every day.

No one is forcing you to turn on a television or a radio. No one is forcing you to jump online and cruise the web. Those are things which you choose to do. Try binge-watching some show on Netflix. Go camping. Go to the beach. Go shopping. Go for a drive to nowhere.

Those are all things you can choose to do which would expose you to what Trump does and says not even a little bit. But you can't do any of those things, because you choose to focus on Trump...
Yeah. Fuck me for caring how my country is being run. What you’re saying is either I have to put up with Trump being an asshole or disengage from being a proper engaged citizen of the country. What a bunch of bullshit. This is how fucked up our country has become.

Aw, is your diaper full?

I said no such thing.

You suggested that you felt you had to focus on the President every day. I merely pointed out that you don't.

How that equates to you putting up with him being an asshole or disengaging from being a "proper citizen" is a mystery...
Not a mystery at all. You tell me to not pay attention to the country to avoid Trump’s trolling behavior.

Trump demands to be the center of attention and he will do anything to keep it that way.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

Wish I could be Trump keeps saying and doing things to make sure he’s the center of attention.

You're, apparently, one of those libs who believe that your self-worth comes from criticizing Trump, which is why you pay attention to what he says every day.

No one is forcing you to turn on a television or a radio. No one is forcing you to jump online and cruise the web. Those are things which you choose to do. Try binge-watching some show on Netflix. Go camping. Go to the beach. Go shopping. Go for a drive to nowhere.

Those are all things you can choose to do which would expose you to what Trump does and says not even a little bit. But you can't do any of those things, because you choose to focus on Trump...
Yeah. Fuck me for caring how my country is being run. What you’re saying is either I have to put up with Trump being an asshole or disengage from being a proper engaged citizen of the country. What a bunch of bullshit. This is how fucked up our country has become.
This is how stupid you are. You can't differentiate how the country "is being run" versus how the man who runs it talks on camera.

You probably LOVED the POS Obama, because after all, he behaved just so smoothly professional.

Too bad he was an incompetent car salesman commie that screwed this country up SO MUCH that it takes a camera fail Republican like Trump to get elected in and clean the mess up.

Oh but the appearances matter so much amirite?
I should have to differentiate between how the country is run and how the man running the country is talking. That’s part of what is so exhausting.

Good lord, if we could go back to 2016, that’d be great. 2020 has been an absolute dumpster fire of a year and it’s Trump that’s been in charge. Not Obama.
Blacks becoming more independent really scares you people

Aw, is your diaper full?

I said no such thing.

You suggested that you felt you had to focus on the President every day. I merely pointed out that you don't.

How that equates to you putting up with him being an asshole or disengaging from being a "proper citizen" is a mystery...
Not a mystery at all. You tell me to not pay attention to the country to avoid Trump’s trolling behavior.

Trump demands to be the center of attention and he will do anything to keep it that way.

My God you're fucking stupid.

He "demands" it? So fucking what? As I said, you're weak willed. We know this because, instead of doing something constructive and fun with your time, you acquiesce to those demands.

You're all but admitting that you can't drag yourself away from that which, clearly, causes you no small level of angst when, in fact, it's pretty easy to ignore.

You're a fucking weakling; no spine, no conviction. And hopefully you have no children, since if you do you wouldn't be raising them right by spending all your time whining on an internet forum...

Aw, is your diaper full?

I said no such thing.

My God you're fucking stupid.

He "demands" it? So fucking what? As I said, you're weak willed. We know this because, instead of doing something constructive and fun with your time, you acquiesce to those demands.

You're all but admitting that you can't drag yourself away from that which, clearly, causes you no small level of angst when, in fact, it's pretty easy to ignore.

You're a fucking weakling; no spine, no conviction. And hopefully you have no children, since if you do you wouldn't be raising them right by spending all your time whining on an internet forum...

Ah, such a pleasure being in Trump’s America where other people attack you for listening to what the president says publicly about government policy.

See how fucked up this asshole has made our country? This is normal to you?

Ah, such a pleasure being in Trump’s America where other people attack you for listening to what the president says publicly about government policy.

I'm not saying you should sell your television, dumbass. I'm merely suggesting that it's actually possible to get through a day, or even a couple of days, without obsessing (and that's what you're doing) over every little thing Trump does and says. You've got an incurable case of TDS. If TDS was fatal (oh, to dream), you'd be on your death bed.

I think it's funny that you feel "attacked" by my suggestion that you try spending some time in other endeavors, since your laser focus on Trump is causing you such monumental grief. I had no idea that you were so delicate that you would believe a mere suggestion constitutes an "attack".

What a pussy you must be in real life. I bet you have a limp handshake, don't you?

But hey, fine. Fuck it and fuck you. I hope you get ulcers. And, if you do, you'll know that you got them because you were too stupid to simply step back and say "fuck this" every once in a while and do something enjoyable and fun. Not doing that is stupid. You're stupid...

See how fucked up this asshole has made our country? This is normal to you?

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

I hope and pray that Trump's second term is physically painful for you...

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

No....democrats and their never ending hunger for absolute power divides us...since it is joe biden voters, not Trump voters who have been burning, looting, and killing for the last 5 months in democrat party controlled cities.....

And yet there’s Trump fanning the flames. Provoking the nation. Dividing the nation. Doing nothing to calm the country. Doing what he can to make it worse.

Imaging criticizing the Democrats for wanting absolute power but then Trump rallying on the side of an unaccountable police force. Hypocrite.
CNN started it the second Trump joined the race and you damn well know that.
If you don’t then you’re not nearly as informed as you claim to be.

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

No....democrats and their never ending hunger for absolute power divides us...since it is joe biden voters, not Trump voters who have been burning, looting, and killing for the last 5 months in democrat party controlled cities.....

And yet there’s Trump fanning the flames. Provoking the nation. Dividing the nation. Doing nothing to calm the country. Doing what he can to make it worse.

Imaging criticizing the Democrats for wanting absolute power but then Trump rallying on the side of an unaccountable police force. Hypocrite.
CNN started it the second Trump joined the race and you damn well know that.
If you don’t then you’re not nearly as informed as you claim to be.
CNN stated it? Pretty sure Trump’s entire campaign strategy was act like an asshole. CNN didn’t make him do that.

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.

So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?
1. He will raise our taxes to cover for doubling the Federal spending each year (adding $4 TRILLION)
2. He will 'redirect' funding from Police across the country.
3. He will continue to let rioters get bailed out of jail, and implement a no cash bail policy like New York has.
4. He will slash the Defense budget.
5. He will make Critical Race Theory standard in the Federal government.
6. He will gut our nations energy industries and rely on windmills and solar alone.
7. He will confiscate all guns with Beto ORourke in charge.
8. His VP is a fascist who threw 1600 people in jail for pot while she was smoking it nearly every day.
9. Biden will bind up our economy with Paris Climate Accords and other frivolous stuff not owned by Democrats.
10. His life is hanging by a thread with the Pot Nazi Harris waiting to take his place in the WH.
What utter morons are happy with this?
The best Status Quo Joe has to offer is his failing health and a VP with a sound record as a prosecutor who understands ethics and the constitutional limitations placed on the office of the United States' President.

These are positive attributes the GOP and most long-serving congressional Democrats have allowed to be ignored for too many years. Their negligence, coupled with the right-wingers' need to protect the ruling billionaire class' monetary influence over our government, brought the country the impeached president trump and closer to becoming a third-world state than ever before in our history.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.

No, you're being attacked for being stupid.

Oh, and I don't give a fuck if you think it needs to end. Be smarter and maybe it will.

It's perfectly fine to be concerned with what's going on in this country. I certainly am.

I'm just not so fucking stupid that I feel I need to focus on every little thing someone says and every little thing someone does to have a sense of what's going on. In your world, anyone who takes their kids camping for a weekend is someone who doesn't give a shit. After all, that was my suggestion to you and, for whatever reason, you're incapable of just logging off for a day or three.

I get it. You're sensitive. You've a delicate psyche which needs constant nurturing. You got a trophy every time your team lost a soccer game. I get it. You need to feel as though you matter.

But, hey sport, you don't.

The world's not going to stop spinning if a day or three goes by without you imparting your special little pointy-headed "wisdom" on the web.

Seriously, you should try it.

Or not. You could just continue whining...

This shit needs to end.

No, you're being attacked for being stupid.

Oh, and I don't give a fuck if you think it needs to end. Be smarter and maybe it will.

It's perfectly fine to be concerned with what's going on in this country. I certainly am.

I'm just not so fucking stupid that I feel I need to focus on every little thing someone says and every little thing someone does to have a sense of what's going on. In your world, anyone who takes their kids camping for a weekend is someone who doesn't give a shit. After all, that was my suggestion to you and, for whatever reason, you're incapable of just logging off for a day or three.

I get it. You're sensitive. You've a delicate psyche which needs constant nurturing. You got a trophy every time your team lost a soccer game. I get it. You need to feel as though you matter.

But, hey sport, you don't.

The world's not going to stop spinning if a day or three goes by without you imparting your special little pointy-headed "wisdom" on the web.

Seriously, you should try it.

Or not. You could just continue whining...

I'll say whatever the hell I want and if you don't like it...

...just don't pay attention.

What I'm saying is that every time I go to pay attention to what is happening in the country, the whole conversation focuses around Trump. That shit needs to end. What also needs to end is the shitty attitudes like yours where you feel obligated to start lashing out at anyone who criticizes Trump. Don't be an asshole like him.

I'll say whatever the hell I want and if you don't like it...

...just don't pay attention.

Oh, but I will.

I will because sometimes, just sometimes, it's fun to make fun of the mentally retarded...

What I'm saying is that every time I go to pay attention to what is happening in the country, the whole conversation focuses around Trump. That shit needs to end.

No, what you've said is that you need to focus on him "every day".

In reality, you don't. But, sadly, it's in your criticizing of him where you find your self worth (such as it is). All I've said is that you don't have to focus on it every day. Somehow, that equates to "attacking" you. Are you so fucking fragile that someone can't offer a suggestion without you pissing your diaper?

What also needs to end is the shitty attitudes like yours where you feel obligated to start lashing out at anyone who criticizes Trump. Don't be an asshole like him.

Why? So I can be an asshole like you?

How is suggesting that you detach from mass media for a couple of days "lashing out"? You've said you do it every day, and it's clear that it causes you angst. Now, this is how we know you're nothing but a pissy little liberal. You have it within yourself to remove yourself from that which annoys you, yet you refuse to do it. No, you want someone else to take care of the problem.

Fuck, man, you're nothing but a little flower. The slightest little disturbance in your surroundings kills you.

Oh, and I don't give a fuck if you criticize Trump, because your opinion MEANS COMPLETE DICK.

Clear?

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

Not fanning the flames........it is joe biden voters doing all of the burning, looting, beating and murder.....not Trump voters......

He hasn't done anything to make it worse...but the democrat party mayors and governors attacked the police, supported the rioters and allowed them all the freedom to burn, loot and kill......

Nothing you are saying is based in facts, truth or reality...you can keep repeating it over and over, but this is joe biden, the democrat and their terrorists, antifa and black lives matter who simply want power and are willing to burn, loot and kill to get it.

What unaccountable police force? Do you just parrot the last thing you heard a democrat party member of the press say on the boob tube?

Hell yes he’s made it worse. He’s creating enemies out of citizens. He’s building up a big scary threat without caring who gets hurt. He’s ignoring and belittling those with justified concerns.

And yeah, some of y’all want an unaccountable police force. Because accountability is what people are protesting for and apparently you can’t stand that. Neither can the police.

Wrong......again...you dumb ass.....the democrat party wants power.....they will do anything to get that power...they will not wait anymore for elections....this is why they turned loose joe biden voters.....to burn, loot, and murder people

They aren't building up a "scary threat," you dumb ass....they are actually burning down entire sections of democrat party run cities, they are looting entire areas of democrat party cities....they are burning police buildings and court houses....they are murdering actual peaceful protestors....

You are the dumb ass who is supporting the political party that is creating the bloodshed and death on our streets.....

This shit needs to end.
You tell 'em!

what's wrong with this country when a fella can't indulge in some ridiculously stupid hyper partisan crap without anybody opposing it,

How DARE anybody oppose your gospel!

I prefer someone who doesn’t actively try to make it worse.
Making it worse? You guys are such dishonest assholes.....the ones making it worse are the democrat party mayors and governors who are attacking the police and pulling them back, then bailing out the rioters so they can keep burning, looting and killing....all joe biden voters...not Trump supporters, you dumb twit.
For Libtards, talking back to them is 'fanning the flames'.

"Dont disagree with me, or I might burn down another city!" <- BLM Dimocrat

This shit needs to end.
You tell 'em!

what's wrong with this country when a fella can't indulge in some ridiculously stupid hyper partisan crap without anybody opposing it,

How DARE anybody oppose your gospel!
What’s ridiculously stupid about not wanting the president to act like an asshole?

Forum List

Back