So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

No, we never had a travel ban with China, dumbass. We had travel restrictions for people who aren't citizens.

Americans were free to travel unrestricted. There were tens of thousands of them coming back from China and they walked off the planes and into our cities. Turns out Americans are pretty good at spreading COVID too. That's why restricting travel of foreigners is a half ass approach. Make no sense.

ROFL! What a fucking dumbass! Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with this horseshit?

And yes, people talk about this type of quarantine all the time. Not my fault you're ignorant. It wasn't long ago that you claimed the president can't quarantine Americans, but won't even admit you were dead wrong.

They call it a travel ban, not a quarantine, you dumb fuck.
Quarantined and travel bans are not the same thing.

Why do I always have to explain basic concepts to you?
You're saying they are the same thing, moron.
No, I never said anything of the sort.

You’re really bad at following a conversation because you’re not actually listening, just trying to attack.

Trump could have taken Americans or anyone else presenting at an entry point into the country and forced them to quarantine as a condition of entering the country.

Thats not a travel ban. That’s a mandatory quarantine.

The cop is under no obligation to wait until the suspect is ready to shoot.

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

He knew the guy had a gun.
Because Castile told him.

I'll add, in a nonthreatening manner.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not too.

He wasn't reaching for his gun.

Castile never actually threatened or presented any threat to the officer.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not to reach.

Cop told him not to reach for his gun. He told him not to pull his gun out. He didn't reach for his gun. He didn't pull it out.

How was the cop supposed to know what he was reaching for.

The cop changed his story several times. At first he said he never saw the gun. Eventually he testified that he saw Castile pulling it.

Castile never presented a threat to the cop. It was just the cop feeling afraid.

Hands Up Dont Reach!!!!!

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

He knew the guy had a gun.
Because Castile told him.

I'll add, in a nonthreatening manner.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not too.

He wasn't reaching for his gun.

Castile never actually threatened or presented any threat to the officer.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not to reach.

Cop told him not to reach for his gun. He told him not to pull his gun out. He didn't reach for his gun. He didn't pull it out.

How was the cop supposed to know what he was reaching for.

The cop changed his story several times. At first he said he never saw the gun. Eventually he testified that he saw Castile pulling it.

Castile never presented a threat to the cop. It was just the cop feeling afraid.

Hands Up Dont Reach!!!!!

The cop never said that. The cop said don't reach for the gun. He said he wasn't reaching for the gun. He never reached for the gun. He gave him about 1 second to comply before he started blasting away.

No, we never had a travel ban with China, dumbass. We had travel restrictions for people who aren't citizens.

Americans were free to travel unrestricted. There were tens of thousands of them coming back from China and they walked off the planes and into our cities. Turns out Americans are pretty good at spreading COVID too. That's why restricting travel of foreigners is a half ass approach. Make no sense.

ROFL! What a fucking dumbass! Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with this horseshit?

And yes, people talk about this type of quarantine all the time. Not my fault you're ignorant. It wasn't long ago that you claimed the president can't quarantine Americans, but won't even admit you were dead wrong.

You’re really bad at following a conversation because you’re not actually listening, just trying to attack.

Trump could have taken Americans or anyone else presenting at an entry point into the country and forced them to quarantine as a condition of entering the country.

Spare me. You said a travel ban was the same thing as a quarantine.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Care to explain how he did that so we can all be enlightened?

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

but bidens words are lies,,,

Since when do you care about who is lying?

since always,,,its you that doesnt,,,

I guess that you’re not a Trump supporter then...

didnt vote for him last time,,but you dems are sure pushing me to this time,,,

youre his best campaign add,,,

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

You completely deny the basic human rights of their victims in doing so.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

its almost like they are trying to get trump elected,,,

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

Trump sees this as his best chance at winning the election. He loves it.

We dont negotiate with terrorist.
Well unless your name is Barry Soteros anyway....

Was it last year that Trump tried to invite the Taliban to camp David?

Calling everyone who opposes Trump or opposes police brutality or supports BLM a terrorist is the exact wrong thing to do.

You cant negotiate with someone who has made up grievances.
And at this point you losers haven't stepped up to taliban levels of violence.
If ya do it'll be easy to rid the world of ya dumbshits...all ya gotta do is search all the basements in the NE and the west coast.

You really think black communities have no grievances?

None that they haven't brought on themselves.
If blacks behaved like the white people in my neighborhood they wouldnt have these problems.
Of course fatherless households have a huge part in it.

Philando Castile was driving his girlfriend and her child home from the grocery store when he was pulled over and killed because he fit a description

How should have he acted more white?

He was killed because he reached for a gun and refused to follow orders.
The dude was an obvious idiot,he'd been pulled over 49 times in 13 years for various traffic violations.
Who the fuck does that?
I havent even been pulled over once in the last 20 years.
No big loss.

He wasn’t reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his wallet which had his ID that he was ordered to give to the officer.

So you’re saying the black man was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you still want me to believe there’s no difference in how black Americans are policed?

As for your assessment that he was “no big loss”, I think you’re a great example of why Black Lives Matter even exists. You’re casual disregard for his life is indicative that society doesn’t think they matter.

He didnt follow orders dipshit.
If a cop tells you not to reach you dont. It's really that simple.

Cop said not to reach for his gun. He wasn’t reaching for his gun.

How does the cop know that?

Maybe he gives the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of killing him instead?

So he's supposed to wait until the guy starts shooting?

Did Castile point his weapon at him?

So kill the man who doesn't actually pose a threat?

Seems like that's a screwed up about police.

After being pulled over 49 times in 13 years the dumbshit should know how to act,he's had plenty of practice thats for sure.
Do what the cop tells you to do and you'll go home...simple as that.

He was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you guys still think that there's no racial disparity in policing?

Cop said don't reach for his gun. He wasn't reaching for his gun. Cop said show him his ID. He reaches for his ID.

Cop merely assumed he was a threat despite him never posing any actual threat. He got blasted anyway. When you can be killed because of what someone thinks about you rather than what you are, that's a problem.

Maybe he shouldnt be driving.

Why is it that every time a black person is killed for no reason, idiots blame the victim with "Well maybe he shouldn't be (you fill in the blank)."? This is like the list that women go through every day to make sure we won't get raped, and what we would do in response when (not if), you're attacked. White men don't have to worry about that list either because it doesn't exist for them.

I remember my roommate and his 52 Divisiono buddies rationalizing their horrific abuses of the rights of suspects in their custody on the grounds that "if he wasn't guilty of this, he was definitely guilty of something else". Or even worse "they knew he was guilty, but they had no evidence to arrest him on". They were doing a public service by trampling the rights of the "innocent until proven guilty".

Every time police kill a suspect, the radical right works overtime to denigrate, vilify and "thugify" the victims. "If only he hadn't resisted", "if only he hadn't reached for [anything]". Women recognize this tactic. It's the same thing that happens to women when their rapist is a young white college student or the son of white middle class parents.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

Because he was a leader.

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

Calling everyone who opposes Trump or opposes police brutality or supports BLM a terrorist is the exact wrong thing to do.

If ya do it'll be easy to rid the world of ya dumbshits...all ya gotta do is search all the basements in the NE and the west coast.

If blacks behaved like the white people in my neighborhood they wouldnt have these problems.

Philando Castile was driving his girlfriend and her child home from the grocery store when he was pulled over and killed because he fit a description

The dude was an obvious idiot,he'd been pulled over 49 times in 13 years for various traffic violations.
Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

He wasn’t reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his wallet which had his ID that he was ordered to give to the officer.

So you’re saying the black man was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you still want me to believe there’s no difference in how black Americans are policed?

As for your assessment that he was “no big loss”, I think you’re a great example of why Black Lives Matter even exists. You’re casual disregard for his life is indicative that society doesn’t think they matter.

After being pulled over 49 times in 13 years the dumbshit should know how to act,he's had plenty of practice thats for sure.

He was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you guys still think that there's no racial disparity in policing?

Cop said don't reach for his gun. He wasn't reaching for his gun. Cop said show him his ID. He reaches for his ID.

Cop merely assumed he was a threat despite him never posing any actual threat. He got blasted anyway. When you can be killed because of what someone thinks about you rather than what you are, that's a problem.

Why is it that every time a black person is killed for no reason, idiots blame the victim with "Well maybe he shouldn't be (you fill in the blank)."? This is like the list that women go through every day to make sure we won't get raped, and what we would do in response when (not if), you're attacked. White men don't have to worry about that list either because it doesn't exist for them.

I remember my roommate and his 52 Divisiono buddies rationalizing their horrific abuses of the rights of suspects in their custody on the grounds that "if he wasn't guilty of this, he was definitely guilty of something else". Or even worse "they knew he was guilty, but they had no evidence to arrest him on". They were doing a public service by trampling the rights of the "innocent until proven guilty".

Every time police kill a suspect, the radical right works overtime to denigrate, vilify and "thugify" the victims. "If only he hadn't resisted", "if only he hadn't reached for [anything]". Women recognize this tactic. It's the same thing that happens to women when their rapist is a young white college student or the son of white middle class parents.

No one blamed George Floyd when it happened, dingbat. However, the coroner said he took a lethal dose of Fentanyl . So it turns out it probably was his fault.

Nope. Never did.

But you are barely literate so I don't expect you to be able to accurately understand what I write anyway even if I thumb it down to a 4th grade level.

Nope. Never did.

But you are barely literate so I don't expect you to be able to accurately understand what I write anyway even if I thumb it down to a 4th grade level.
Yes you did.

Be honest: how much is Soros paying you?

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Great. Then it should be really easy for you to show me where I said the travel ban was the same as a quarantine.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Great. Then it should be really easy for you to show me where I said the travel ban was the same as a quarantine.
I couldn't care less, moron.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

I couldn't care less, moron.
So you're full of shit, that right?

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

....you forgot to say my gibberish rant is over at the end.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Do you check under your bed for Soros every night?

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Zero. How are the health benefits with the GRU?

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

Someone must be paying you. No one this stupid would be so persistent.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

The dumbest thing i've done today is try to explain simple concepts to someone as borderline illiterate as you.

Nope. Never did.

Yes you did.

The dumbest thing i've done today is try to explain simple concepts to someone as borderline illiterate as you.
What could be dumber than you believing you know enough to explain something to me?

Forum List

Back