So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

The cop is under no obligation to wait until the suspect is ready to shoot.

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

He knew the guy had a gun.
Because Castile told him.

I'll add, in a nonthreatening manner.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not too.

He wasn't reaching for his gun.

Castile never actually threatened or presented any threat to the officer.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not to reach.

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

How did the cop know he had a gun?

He told him he had a gun.

Wow, that's weird.

About six months ago I got pulled over and I told a cop I had a gun. He just said "Well, don't go for yours and I won't go for mine."

I certainly didn't get shot.

How did the cop know he was reaching for the gun?

Wow, that's weird.

About six months ago I got pulled over and I told a cop I had a gun. He just said "Well, don't go for yours and I won't go for mine."

How did he not know?
The cop told him not to reach...he did it anyway.

Wow, that's weird.

How did he not know?

Disobeying a police officer's order doesn't quite fit the bill for the use of deadly force. If that were true there'd be a lot more dead people in this country...

Wow, that's weird.

How did he not know?

Disobeying a police officer's order doesn't quite fit the bill for the use of deadly force. If that were true there'd be a lot more dead people in this country...

Maybe not.
But not listening to the cops orders ups the chance you're going to get perforated exponentially.
Especially when the cop knows you have a gun.

GDP fell 34% last quarter. Unemployment is now over 10%.
That's not Trump's fault, moron.
It demonstrates what happens when you put someone in office who has no business being there.

Like saying a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel isn’t responsible for plowing into a minivan. It’s not like he tried to run them over.

It demonstrated nothing of the sort, moron. A senile 78 year-old pedophile has no business being President.
Next thing you know, you’ll be telling me that Biden is a cannibal.

Trump screwed up. He was asleep at the wheel. He’s not fit for the job. The results speak for themselves.
Nope. You're blaming him for things he has no control over. The things I said about Biden are true. He's senile, and he's a pedophile.
He could have control over it but since he has no idea what he’s doing, that didn’t happen.
How could he have control over it, by groveling before Democrat mayors and governors?
Better testing at points of entry. Mandatory quarantine. Contact tracing.

You know, being competent. The virus came into the country from overseas. Who is the person that has control over immigration and entry into this country?
Trump can't impose quarantines on American citizens, moron. It's unconstitutional. No country in the world is implementing contract tracing. Every time Trump tries do do something with immigration, leftwing judges overrule him. Furthmore, Biden and Piglosi called him a racist for implementing a travel ban. Do you actually believe the Dims would allow Trump to bar entry to anyone who tested positive at a port of entry? The easier solution is simply to bar all immigration until this shit storm is over, and Trump has already done that.
Yes, he can impose quarantines. This has been adjudicated over a century ago.

You don’t know what you’re talking about and neither does Trump.

Which is why you need someone who knows what they’re doing.
No he can't. Local governments can, but not the federal government.

Please post a link to where it was "adjudicate."
Federal government has authority over foreign arrivals, obviously. States have authority within their borders.

What does that have to with quarantines?

If you actually read the link you asked for, you wouldn’t ask that question.

I don’t know what you want. Should I come to your house and read it aloud to you?
Yeah, Congress could make it legal for the federal government to impose quarantines, but it hasn't done that. Trump currently doesn't have that authority, dumbass.
Congress definitely did you dumb ass.

It’s in the damn link you asked for. Are you illiterate or just a lazy son of a bitch?
Congress definitely did not do that, moron:

Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (PHS Act) grants the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) the authority to make and enforce regulations necessary “to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession.”

Congress didn't give Trump the authority to force people to stay in their homes or shut down their businesses or stop them from patronizing any business.

Apparently you're a dumbass who can't read.

When I say that I'm exhausted but Trump, I mean how politics has infected everything.

For example. Hydroxychloroquine. Ordinarily, we'd look at an experimental drug, try it, do trials and if it doesn't work move on to the next thing.

But oh, no. We can't do that anymore.

See, the fact that we looked the drug, tried it, did trials and it didn't work doesn't actually mean anything anymore. Trump said it's a great drug so anyone who says otherwise is just saying it doesn't work because they hate Trump and are out to get him.

That's the kind of shit that I'm so damn tired of. I tried to go about my business, but Trump and his supporters have to find a way to make everything a political fight.
Ah, so THAT'S why you are promoting domestic terrorism and threatening us with 4 more years of such unless your party is elected! Its because you are really just going about your business not wanting to make everything a political fight.
I haven't promoted domestic terrorism and threatened us with 4 more years of such.
You sure as hell have.

2. He will 'redirect' funding from Police across the country.
7. He will confiscate all guns with Beto ORourke in charge.
Listen up, fellas. When we get our GUNS back, and all those stupid-ass DEMOCRAT GUN CONTROL LAWS are thrown out of court and come off the books, then, and only then, will we consider paying sworn police officers to perform their Constitutional duties and responsibilities.

Cop told him not to reach for his gun. He told him not to pull his gun out. He didn't reach for his gun. He didn't pull it out.

It demonstrates what happens when you put someone in office who has no business being there.

Like saying a truck driver who fell asleep at the wheel isn’t responsible for plowing into a minivan. It’s not like he tried to run them over.

It demonstrated nothing of the sort, moron. A senile 78 year-old pedophile has no business being President.

Trump screwed up. He was asleep at the wheel. He’s not fit for the job. The results speak for themselves.
Nope. You're blaming him for things he has no control over. The things I said about Biden are true. He's senile, and he's a pedophile.
He could have control over it but since he has no idea what he’s doing, that didn’t happen.
How could he have control over it, by groveling before Democrat mayors and governors?

You know, being competent. The virus came into the country from overseas. Who is the person that has control over immigration and entry into this country?
Trump can't impose quarantines on American citizens, moron. It's unconstitutional. No country in the world is implementing contract tracing. Every time Trump tries do do something with immigration, leftwing judges overrule him. Furthmore, Biden and Piglosi called him a racist for implementing a travel ban. Do you actually believe the Dims would allow Trump to bar entry to anyone who tested positive at a port of entry? The easier solution is simply to bar all immigration until this shit storm is over, and Trump has already done that.

Federal government has authority over foreign arrivals, obviously. States have authority within their borders.

I don’t know what you want. Should I come to your house and read it aloud to you?
Yeah, Congress could make it legal for the federal government to impose quarantines, but it hasn't done that. Trump currently doesn't have that authority, dumbass.

It’s in the damn link you asked for. Are you illiterate or just a lazy son of a bitch?

Section 361 of the Public Health Service Act (PHS Act) grants the Secretary of Health and Human Services (Secretary) the authority to make and enforce regulations necessary “to prevent the introduction, transmission, or spread of communicable diseases from foreign countries into the States or possessions, or from one State or possession into any other State or possession.”

Congress didn't give Trump the authority to force people to stay in their homes or shut down their businesses or stop them from patronizing any business.

Looks like that paragraph confirms that Trump does indeed have the ability to impose quarantines on people entering from other countries which is how the virus got here in the first place.

If Trump had made mandatory quarantine periods for people entering the country, we could have limited the virus coming in. He didn't do that.

I was right. You said he had no power to quarantine Americans and this proves otherwise.

Looks like that paragraph confirms that Trump does indeed have the ability to impose quarantines on people entering from other countries which is how the virus got here in the first place.

If Trump had made mandatory quarantine periods for people entering the country, we could have limited the virus coming in. He didn't do that.

I was right. You said he had no power to quarantine Americans and this proves otherwise.
That isn't what people commonly mean when they use the term "quarantine," dumbass. That's what we have been calling a travel ban, and turds like you objected when Trump imposed one on China.

Who do you think you're fooling?

That isn't what people commonly mean when they use the term "quarantine," dumbass. That's what we have been calling a travel ban, and turds like you objected when Trump imposed one on China.

Who do you think you're fooling?
No, we never had a travel ban with China, dumbass. We had travel restrictions for people who aren't citizens. Americans were free to travel unrestricted. There were tens of thousands of them coming back from China and they walked off the planes and into our cities. Turns out Americans are pretty good at spreading COVID too. That's why restricting travel of foreigners is a half ass approach. Make no sense.

And yes, people talk about this type of quarantine all the time. Not my fault you're ignorant. It wasn't long ago that you claimed the president can't quarantine Americans, but won't even admit you were dead wrong.

No, we never had a travel ban with China, dumbass. We had travel restrictions for people who aren't citizens.

Americans were free to travel unrestricted. There were tens of thousands of them coming back from China and they walked off the planes and into our cities. Turns out Americans are pretty good at spreading COVID too. That's why restricting travel of foreigners is a half ass approach. Make no sense.

ROFL! What a fucking dumbass! Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with this horseshit?

And yes, people talk about this type of quarantine all the time. Not my fault you're ignorant. It wasn't long ago that you claimed the president can't quarantine Americans, but won't even admit you were dead wrong.

They call it a travel ban, not a quarantine, you dumb fuck.

Cop told him not to reach for his gun. He told him not to pull his gun out. He didn't reach for his gun. He didn't pull it out.

How was the cop supposed to know what he was reaching for.

No, we never had a travel ban with China, dumbass. We had travel restrictions for people who aren't citizens.

Americans were free to travel unrestricted. There were tens of thousands of them coming back from China and they walked off the planes and into our cities. Turns out Americans are pretty good at spreading COVID too. That's why restricting travel of foreigners is a half ass approach. Make no sense.

ROFL! What a fucking dumbass! Do you actually believe you're fooling anyone with this horseshit?

Quarantined and travel bans are not the same thing.

Why do I always have to explain basic concepts to you?

Quarantined and travel bans are not the same thing.

Why do I always have to explain basic concepts to you?
You're saying they are the same thing, moron.

How was the cop supposed to know what he was reaching for.

The cop changed his story several times. At first he said he never saw the gun. Eventually he testified that he saw Castile pulling it.

Castile never presented a threat to the cop. It was just the cop feeling afraid.

Forum List

Back