So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Care to explain how he did that so we can all be enlightened?

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

but bidens words are lies,,,

Since when do you care about who is lying?

since always,,,its you that doesnt,,,

I guess that you’re not a Trump supporter then...

didnt vote for him last time,,but you dems are sure pushing me to this time,,,

youre his best campaign add,,,

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

You completely deny the basic human rights of their victims in doing so.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

its almost like they are trying to get trump elected,,,

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

Trump sees this as his best chance at winning the election. He loves it.

We dont negotiate with terrorist.
Well unless your name is Barry Soteros anyway....

Was it last year that Trump tried to invite the Taliban to camp David?

Calling everyone who opposes Trump or opposes police brutality or supports BLM a terrorist is the exact wrong thing to do.

You cant negotiate with someone who has made up grievances.
And at this point you losers haven't stepped up to taliban levels of violence.
If ya do it'll be easy to rid the world of ya dumbshits...all ya gotta do is search all the basements in the NE and the west coast.

You really think black communities have no grievances?

None that they haven't brought on themselves.
If blacks behaved like the white people in my neighborhood they wouldnt have these problems.
Of course fatherless households have a huge part in it.

Philando Castile was driving his girlfriend and her child home from the grocery store when he was pulled over and killed because he fit a description

How should have he acted more white?

He was killed because he reached for a gun and refused to follow orders.
The dude was an obvious idiot,he'd been pulled over 49 times in 13 years for various traffic violations.
Who the fuck does that?
I havent even been pulled over once in the last 20 years.
No big loss.

He wasn’t reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his wallet which had his ID that he was ordered to give to the officer.

So you’re saying the black man was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you still want me to believe there’s no difference in how black Americans are policed?

As for your assessment that he was “no big loss”, I think you’re a great example of why Black Lives Matter even exists. You’re casual disregard for his life is indicative that society doesn’t think they matter.

He didnt follow orders dipshit.
If a cop tells you not to reach you dont. It's really that simple.

Cop said not to reach for his gun. He wasn’t reaching for his gun.

How does the cop know that?

Maybe he gives the guy the benefit of the doubt instead of killing him instead?

So he's supposed to wait until the guy starts shooting?

Did Castile point his weapon at him?

When I say that I'm exhausted but Trump, I mean how politics has infected everything.

For example. Hydroxychloroquine. Ordinarily, we'd look at an experimental drug, try it, do trials and if it doesn't work move on to the next thing.

But oh, no. We can't do that anymore.

See, the fact that we looked the drug, tried it, did trials and it didn't work doesn't actually mean anything anymore. Trump said it's a great drug so anyone who says otherwise is just saying it doesn't work because they hate Trump and are out to get him.

That's the kind of shit that I'm so damn tired of. I tried to go about my business, but Trump and his supporters have to find a way to make everything a political fight.
Ah, so THAT'S why you are promoting domestic terrorism and threatening us with 4 more years of such unless your party is elected! Its because you are really just going about your business not wanting to make everything a political fight.
I haven't promoted domestic terrorism and threatened us with 4 more years of such.
That is obviously a lie that is belied most easily belied by anybody reading through this thread.

Biden will de-escalate the situation and have some measures like police cameras turned on etc etc. Trump refuses to do anything to de-escalate the situation . He loves the division and stoking up his racist base...

Quite the opposite, Biden loves the unrest because he can blame it on Trump and his base is just ignorant enough to buy it.

When I say that I'm exhausted but Trump, I mean how politics has infected everything.

For example. Hydroxychloroquine. Ordinarily, we'd look at an experimental drug, try it, do trials and if it doesn't work move on to the next thing.

But oh, no. We can't do that anymore.

See, the fact that we looked the drug, tried it, did trials and it didn't work doesn't actually mean anything anymore. Trump said it's a great drug so anyone who says otherwise is just saying it doesn't work because they hate Trump and are out to get him.

That's the kind of shit that I'm so damn tired of. I tried to go about my business, but Trump and his supporters have to find a way to make everything a political fight.
Ah, so THAT'S why you are promoting domestic terrorism and threatening us with 4 more years of such unless your party is elected! Its because you are really just going about your business not wanting to make everything a political fight.
I haven't promoted domestic terrorism and threatened us with 4 more years of such.
That is obviously a lie that is belied most easily belied by anybody reading through this thread.
Not a lie. You just aren't actually reading what I'm writing, just putting words in my mouth and following a narrative you've been told to believe.

If you thought for yourself, you wouldn't say such things.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

Because he was a leader.

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

How’s that?

That bus that stops at you mom and dad's house each morning to take you to school- how long is it?

If a person robs a bank, he, she or any of the other fifty billion new genders is responsible for robbing the bank.

If a person indulges in domestic terrorism, they are the ones responsible. You not only do not grasp that fact but JUSTIFY the behavior involved.

One problem, I’m not justifying it, I just want it to end. Trump is trying to exploit it. He doesn’t know how to end it.

he doesnt have to exploit it,,,its right there for the whole world to see,,,he speaks out against it daily..

Hell yes he’s exploiting it. Trump isn’t speaking to the protesters, he’s speaking to his base, demonizing the other side, scaring his supporters. Thats not what leaders do. Not ones who actually give a damn about their country.

Calling everyone who opposes Trump or opposes police brutality or supports BLM a terrorist is the exact wrong thing to do.

If ya do it'll be easy to rid the world of ya dumbshits...all ya gotta do is search all the basements in the NE and the west coast.

If blacks behaved like the white people in my neighborhood they wouldnt have these problems.

Philando Castile was driving his girlfriend and her child home from the grocery store when he was pulled over and killed because he fit a description

The dude was an obvious idiot,he'd been pulled over 49 times in 13 years for various traffic violations.
Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

He wasn’t reaching for his gun. He was reaching for his wallet which had his ID that he was ordered to give to the officer.

So you’re saying the black man was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you still want me to believe there’s no difference in how black Americans are policed?

As for your assessment that he was “no big loss”, I think you’re a great example of why Black Lives Matter even exists. You’re casual disregard for his life is indicative that society doesn’t think they matter.

The cop is under no obligation to wait until the suspect is ready to shoot.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

So kill the man who doesn't actually pose a threat?

Seems like that's a screwed up about police.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

After being pulled over 49 times in 13 years the dumbshit should know how to act,he's had plenty of practice thats for sure.
Do what the cop tells you to do and you'll go home...simple as that.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

After being pulled over 49 times in 13 years the dumbshit should know how to act,he's had plenty of practice thats for sure.

He was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you guys still think that there's no racial disparity in policing?

Cop said don't reach for his gun. He wasn't reaching for his gun. Cop said show him his ID. He reaches for his ID.

Cop merely assumed he was a threat despite him never posing any actual threat. He got blasted anyway. When you can be killed because of what someone thinks about you rather than what you are, that's a problem.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

He was pulled over 49 times in 13 years and you guys still think that there's no racial disparity in policing?

Cop said don't reach for his gun. He wasn't reaching for his gun. Cop said show him his ID. He reaches for his ID.

Cop merely assumed he was a threat despite him never posing any actual threat. He got blasted anyway. When you can be killed because of what someone thinks about you rather than what you are, that's a problem.

Maybe he shouldnt be driving.

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

No....democrats and their never ending hunger for absolute power divides us...since it is joe biden voters, not Trump voters who have been burning, looting, and killing for the last 5 months in democrat party controlled cities.....

It is not Joe Biden voters doing the looting or the burning. The violence in the protests has come from the right, hoping to incite anarchy and/or a race war. Even the Anti-Fa guy the police shot and killed said he killed the armed Trump supporter out of fear for his life. It's Trump who is encouraging the "militia", saying the police can't do anything against the protestors because the Democrats in government won't allow it.

Voters are seeing Donald Trump encouraging the violence, just as he encouraged the armed protestors at the state houses in the Democratic states, to force them to reopen.

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

No....democrats and their never ending hunger for absolute power divides us...since it is joe biden voters, not Trump voters who have been burning, looting, and killing for the last 5 months in democrat party controlled cities.....

It is not Joe Biden voters doing the looting or the burning. The violence in the protests has come from the right, hoping to incite anarchy and/or a race war. Even the Anti-Fa guy the police shot and killed said he killed the armed Trump supporter out of fear for his life. It's Trump who is encouraging the "militia", saying the police can't do anything against the protestors because the Democrats in government won't allow it.

Voters are seeing Donald Trump encouraging the violence, just as he encouraged the armed protestors at the state houses in the Democratic states, to force them to reopen.
Ah, so you are a paranoid schizophrenic. That explains it.

I'm curious about one thing, though -- who does the makeup for these imaginary right wingers of yours to make so many of them look black?

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

The violence is promoted by the entertainers/media/ prog politicians with elites greasing the wheels. most of the media types can not fight their way out of wet paper bag. They are murderers. Nothing short of that. One of the BLM guys would clean out the CNN Tower in a few minutes. Yet it is he who is their slave.

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Who the fuck does that?
No big loss.

Maybe he shouldnt be driving.

Why? It's not like it's his fault that cop pulled him over.

No, but it is incumbent upon him to make sure that, if he's going to shoot someone, that a very real threat exist. Thinking someone might have a gun, especially when they don't, falls far short...

He knew the guy had a gun.
Because Castile told him.

I'll add, in a nonthreatening manner.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not too.

He knew the guy had a gun.
Because Castile told him.

I'll add, in a nonthreatening manner.

Dont reach when the cop tells you not too.

He wasn't reaching for his gun.

Castile never actually threatened or presented any threat to the officer.

Forum List

Back