So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.
Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

Trump is not the cause of the division in this country.

He's the result of it...

Yeah, I’ve heard this a lot. I’m guessing you didn’t put much thought into this reply because it doesn’t actually address me point.

I didn’t say he was the cause. I said he was exacerbating it, or put another way, exploiting it.

I prefer someone who doesn’t actively try to make it worse.

Making it worse? You guys are such dishonest assholes.....the ones making it worse are the democrat party mayors and governors who are attacking the police and pulling them back, then bailing out the rioters so they can keep burning, looting and killing....all joe biden voters...not Trump supporters, you dumb twit.
So you think more police brutality is going to stop the protests against police brutality?
Actually if you look at the sixties, it does. As long as the "protestors" and rioters were handled with kid gloves the problems went on, when the various levels of government got hardnosed and started prosecuting them it stopped.
Nope. Government got better. Viet Nam ended. Nixon was kicked the curb.
You may be able to use authoritarian government to suppress protests for a little while, but it’ll keep happening unless government changes. See China.

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

He's the result of it...

Yeah, I’ve heard this a lot. I’m guessing you didn’t put much thought into this reply because it doesn’t actually address me point.

I didn’t say he was the cause. I said he was exacerbating it, or put another way, exploiting it.

Making it worse? You guys are such dishonest assholes.....the ones making it worse are the democrat party mayors and governors who are attacking the police and pulling them back, then bailing out the rioters so they can keep burning, looting and killing....all joe biden voters...not Trump supporters, you dumb twit.
So you think more police brutality is going to stop the protests against police brutality?
Actually if you look at the sixties, it does. As long as the "protestors" and rioters were handled with kid gloves the problems went on, when the various levels of government got hardnosed and started prosecuting them it stopped.
Nope. Brutality can only suppress it for a little while. It does not address the root of the problem.
Coddling them is what causes the problem. They aren't going to be doing any rioting when they are sitting in jail.
You don’t understand the roots of the problem because you’re suggesting solutions that make it worse.
They don't make it worse. Kenosha showed that. The rioting stopped the minute Trump brought in the national guard and arrested 175 "protesters." Kyle Rittenhouse blowing three of them away didn't hurt either.
It won’t last. You can achieve momentary peace but without addressing the fundamental issues, it’ll just boil over again.

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

He's the result of it...

Nope. Government got better. Viet Nam ended. Nixon was kicked the curb.
You may be able to use authoritarian government to suppress protests for a little while, but it’ll keep happening unless government changes. See China.
Arresting violent thugs isn't "authoritarian government."

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

He's the result of it...

Nope. Brutality can only suppress it for a little while. It does not address the root of the problem.
Coddling them is what causes the problem. They aren't going to be doing any rioting when they are sitting in jail.
You don’t understand the roots of the problem because you’re suggesting solutions that make it worse.
They don't make it worse. Kenosha showed that. The rioting stopped the minute Trump brought in the national guard and arrested 175 "protesters." Kyle Rittenhouse blowing three of them away didn't hurt either.
It won’t last. You can achieve momentary peace but without addressing the fundamental issues, it’ll just boil over again.
The fundamental issue is coddling violent thugs and Marxist revolutionaries. These people are nothing more than criminals.

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

He's the result of it...

The fundamental issue is coddling violent thugs and Marxist revolutionaries. These people are nothing more than criminals.
Yep. That’s what they say in authoritarian regimes too. Enemies of the state. Terrorists. Revolutionaries.
Then they use government thugs to beat them.

Really the protests sprang out of a community desire to see police be accountable for their actions.

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

He's the result of it...

The fundamental issue is that domestic terrorists are burning down people's businesses to try to intimidate the population at large. The goal is to establish a racist Marxist state where blacks can indulge in criminality to their hearts content

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
So start supporting normal, every day people and stop supporting the violent extremists, dumb shit.

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

So start supporting normal, every day people and stop supporting the violent extremists, dumb shit.
Biden is normal. Trump is not normal.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

Biden is normal. Trump is not normal.

If you consider not being able to complete a sentence without forgetting what you were talking about normal.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.t

its what the dems are saying,,,

You haven’t noticed?

fucking retards.

He's the result of it...

Yep. That’s what they say in authoritarian regimes too. Enemies of the state. Terrorists. Revolutionaries.
Then they use government thugs to beat them.

Really the protests sprang out of a community desire to see police be accountable for their actions.
Before they became authoritarian states they were leftwing democracies that coddled Marxist thugs like BLM and Antifa

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

In other words, they are committing extortion. And you support this behavior?

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Forum List

Back