So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

In other words, they are committing extortion. And you support this behavior?

its more like terrorism,,,

Biden is normal. Trump is not normal.
You know. Kid, I'm sure your parents provide for you well and you lead a comphy lifestyle, but if they work for a living, do they know you are all about destroying their ability to earn a living?

Burning and looting has NOTHING to do with justice. It is an egregious violation thereof.

Why some of you infantile leftists can't figure that out is beyond me.

Last edited:
A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Yes, we know it isn't an accident. It's instigated and supported by fascist turds like you.

So start supporting normal, every day people and stop supporting the violent extremists, dumb shit.

If you consider not being able to complete a sentence without forgetting what you were talking about normal.

It’s normal for Trump. Ask him about the weather and eventually the very long run on sentence will probably end up touching on how great he’s been with China.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

So start supporting normal, every day people and stop supporting the violent extremists, dumb shit.

If you consider not being able to complete a sentence without forgetting what you were talking about normal.

It’s normal for Trump. Ask him about the weather and eventually the very long run on sentence will probably end up touching on how great he’s been with China.
If you want to see run-on stentences, watch Biden's latest press conference. It was embarrassing.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

You can't fix Dims.

You know. Kid, I'm sure your parents provide for you well and you lead a comphy lifestyle, but if they work for a living, do they know you are all about destroying their ability to earn a living?

Burning and looting has NOTHING to do with justice. It is an egregious violation thereof.

You’re entire frame of reference is so screwed up.

This is why it isn’t going to get better with people like Trump. They don’t understand the problem and can’t figure out a solution. Their only solution is more violence.

If you want to see run-on stentences, watch Biden's latest press conference. It was embarrassing.
It wasn’t half as embarrassing as anytime Trump opens his mouth.

This is why it isn’t going to get better with people like Trump. They don’t understand the problem and can’t figure out a solution. Their only solution is more violence.
It was getting better by leaps and bounds until the Dim orchestrated Covid shutdown.

yes the dems only solution is violence,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Youre not listening. The Dems solution is better government. Trump’s solution is a more brutal authoritarian government.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Youre not listening. The Dems solution is better government. Trump’s solution is a more brutal authoritarian government.

so you havent seen their platform,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Why hasnt Joe Hiden fixed it?
He's had 47 years to institute change yet here we are.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Why haven't the Dims ever implemented this solution?

It was getting better by leaps and bounds until the Dim orchestrated Covid shutdown.
Wouldn’t have needed as long of a shutdown if the federal government could have functioned like it was supposed to.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Barry instigated the riots, moron.

Forum List

Back