So what does Biden offer us if he is elected?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

I’m exhausted by the last 4 years.

That sounds like a personal problem.
The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Look at the acrimony in this thread.
youre right it is intentional,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

The idiocy of this line is astounding.

In other words, they are committing extortion. And you support this behavior?

its more like terrorism,,,

L not listening.
Biden is normal. Trump is not normal.
You know. Kid, I'm sure your parents provide for you well and you lead a comphy lifestyle, but if they work for a living, do they know you are all about destroying their ability to earn a living?

Burning and looting has NOTHING to do with justice. It is an egregious violation thereof.

Why some of you infantile leftists can't figure that out is beyond me.
You’re entire frame of reference is so screwed up.

This is why it isn’t going to get better with people like Trump. They don’t understand the problem and can’t figure out a solution. Their only solution is more violence.
yes the dems only solution is violence,,,
Youre not listening. The Dems solution is better government. Trump’s solution is a more brutal authoritarian government.

so you havent seen their platform,,,

Do tell...

Or is this just trolling?

A chance to live our lives without constantly having to focus solely on the president.

The whole country needs a break. We are at each other’s throats. This isn’t an accident. It’s by design.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

People voted for Trump and our cities are burning. Vote for him again and it will continue.

L not listening.
You know. Kid, I'm sure your parents provide for you well and you lead a comphy lifestyle, but if they work for a living, do they know you are all about destroying their ability to earn a living?

Burning and looting has NOTHING to do with justice. It is an egregious violation thereof.

This is why it isn’t going to get better with people like Trump. They don’t understand the problem and can’t figure out a solution. Their only solution is more violence.
Youre not listening. The Dems solution is better government. Trump’s solution is a more brutal authoritarian government.

Why hasnt Joe Hiden fixed it?
He's had 47 years to institute change yet here we are.

The country changes. You can’t fix today’s problem 47 years ago. Trump is not the man for the job. The evidence is in the streets.

No, that's the evidence that Biden isn't the man for the job.

Everything to way worse when he left government.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Who's responsible for all the looting,burning and rioting?

That sounds like a threat. Are you part of the Gambino crime family?

Nope. It’s recognizing that Trump doesn’t know how to fix it.

We need a leader. Trump isn’t one.

Pretty sure there were riots when barry was in office.

True! And Barry was able to calm that shit down.

Because he was a leader.

Care to explain how he did that so we can all be enlightened?

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

but bidens words are lies,,,

Since when do you care about who is lying?

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Do tell...

the green new deal is the most authoritarians thing Ive seen from either party next to the patriot act,,,

do tell us about trumps authoritarian actions or plans???

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

In no small part, just by speaking to people. Words sometimes can be quite powerful.

since always,,,its you that doesnt,,,

If you think about it, nothing Trump ran on in the 2016 race, was all that controversial (borders, military, economy, lowering taxes, terrorism, jobs). The only thing reason we have heard nothing but TRUMP....TRUMP....TRUMP, for the last 3.5 years, is because the media stopped being objective and focused on facts for years now. Marxism has insidiously moved its way into the media, entertainment and educational systems. It wouldn't have mattered if the president over the last few years was Trump, McCain, Romney, or any other Republican, they left would have still been having the over-the-top tantrums that we see now and if Trump wins the 2020 election, the left will continue going on with their childish temper tantrums and trying to blame him for the chaos in the city streets, when the politicians that run those cities are the ones responsible for it and foment it with their anti-republican rants and threats.
Nonsense. Have you noticed how Trump trolls the entire country to drive the news cycle? The less attention he gets, the crazier or more insulting he is. I know, you could say just don’t pay attention to him, and ordinarily you’d be right. But he’s the president. He has way too much power to ignore.

If you think about it, nothing Trump ran on in the 2016 race, was all that controversial (borders, military, economy, lowering taxes, terrorism, jobs). The only thing reason we have heard nothing but TRUMP....TRUMP....TRUMP, for the last 3.5 years, is because the media stopped being objective and focused on facts for years now. Marxism has insidiously moved its way into the media, entertainment and educational systems. It wouldn't have mattered if the president over the last few years was Trump, McCain, Romney, or any other Republican, they left would have still been having the over-the-top tantrums that we see now and if Trump wins the 2020 election, the left will continue going on with their childish temper tantrums and trying to blame him for the chaos in the city streets, when the politicians that run those cities are the ones responsible for it and foment it with their anti-republican rants and threats.
Trump could end this just by doing something to help the situation, like making police wear cameras and use them for example period but he will not do a damn thing except further divide

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

L not listening.

Do tell...

the green new deal is the most authoritarians thing Ive seen from either party next to the patriot act,,,

do tell us about trumps authoritarian actions or plans???

1599168455785.jpeg

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

I guess that you’re not a Trump supporter then...

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

didnt vote for him last time,,but you dems are sure pushing me to this time,,,

youre his best campaign add,,,

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

Trump could end this just by doing something to help the situation, like making police wear cameras and use them for example period but he will not do a damn thing except further divide
Apparently, you've been living in a cave for years. Most police department have their personnel wearing "body-cams." Incidents such as what has been occurring, are recorded on those body-cams and reviewed by the police department, a civilian review board and the District Attorney's office.
AMC should have kept the show Live-PD on, as the police not only had body-cams, they had a cameraman along to record all their interactions. But, BLM, pressured AMC to shut it down. You have to remember that the BLM members are an assortment of Marxists, criminals and pro-criminal elements.

Please explain how he is further dividing. Pointing out that lawlessness should not be allowed is not dividing. Appeasing the violent temper tantrums is not the answer. It will only lead to future temper tantrums when the children don't get their way.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

you not knowing explains your complete useful idiot status,,,

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.
You should focus on whether you are justified in YOUR focus being on how DJT behaves and communicates versus what he puts his signature on. Surface compared to substance.

It's all crap nonsense anyway.

The stats have shown how few people of any color are harmed by police when not resisting.

Just today, stats of 2019 were:

2,925 black people murdered
2,600 of the above were murdered by fellow black people
234 were murdered by white people

So the outrage should be over why black people are killing each other so profoundly, and why black people complain about the results of their choice to resist arrest?

Yes, the mainstream media IS our fifth column and does nothing but propagandize.

I would think an intelligent person would consider the seditious nature of such media instead of being brainwashed by them, however.
Has less to do with the media and more to do with the president being an attention whore.

He demands to be the center of attention and if he isn’t, then he starts saying and doing more and more inflammatory things to become the center of attention.

You haven’t noticed?
It's just a stupid, petty gripe.

Like football? like a certain team? If a player on your team is killing it and racking up stats, but you can't stand the camera time skills he has.. do you want him off your team?

It's just stupid. Who gives a fuck if DJT annoys? It's what he actually does in at the job that matters. Ever pay any attention to that?

fucking retards.

It’s far from petty. Trump uses inflammatory language to garner attention but it also functions to drive us further apart. The division we are seeing in the nation is exacerbated by it.

This matters. It matters a lot.

Trump is not the cause of the division in this country.

He's the result of it...

Yeah, I’ve heard this a lot. I’m guessing you didn’t put much thought into this reply because it doesn’t actually address me point.

I didn’t say he was the cause. I said he was exacerbating it, or put another way, exploiting it.

I prefer someone who doesn’t actively try to make it worse.

Making it worse? You guys are such dishonest assholes.....the ones making it worse are the democrat party mayors and governors who are attacking the police and pulling them back, then bailing out the rioters so they can keep burning, looting and killing....all joe biden voters...not Trump supporters, you dumb twit.
So you think more police brutality is going to stop the protests against police brutality?
Actually if you look at the sixties, it does. As long as the "protestors" and rioters were handled with kid gloves the problems went on, when the various levels of government got hardnosed and started prosecuting them it stopped.
Nope. Government got better. Viet Nam ended. Nixon was kicked the curb.
You may be able to use authoritarian government to suppress protests for a little while, but it’ll keep happening unless government changes. See China.
You've obviously never heard of "revolutionary" groups, I call them terrorists, like the Black Panthers, Symbionese Liberation Front, Weathermen and the Weather Underground. They continued bombing and killing people until either killed or caught, tried and imprisoned. The only thing that stopped when Vietnam ended were the draft and anti-war riots. And since the anti-war movement was being funded by the GRU (Soviet Military Intelligence) that makes sense. Even the Soviets didn't throw money away for no purpose.
Unrest doesn’t get better until you address the root of the problem. Yes, you try and convict people, but unless you address civil unrest, the revolutionaries keep coming.

Biden isn’t president.

DUH!!!

Because he was a leader.

How’s that?

you not knowing explains your complete useful idiot status,,,

I just want to hear you explain it because I think I know what you’re going to say, but if you think about it for more than a few minutes, you realize how insane it actually is.

What's not normal is behavior like yours, where you spend, evidently, every waking moment focused on what Trump says and does, as if your opinion on anything regarding the man might have some meaning. Well, it doesn't, because you're meaningless.

Your attitude is exactly what is so fucked up about this country. I’m being attacked for caring about the governance of my country. And no, it’s not that your suggest to stop caring is what’s the attack, it’s your profanity laced tirade that I’m somehow inferior for actually caring.

This shit needs to end.
You should focus on whether you are justified in YOUR focus being on how DJT behaves and communicates versus what he puts his signature on. Surface compared to substance.

The stats have shown how few people of any color are harmed by police when not resisting.

So the outrage should be over why black people are killing each other so profoundly, and why black people complain about the results of their choice to resist arrest?
It’s far more complicated than that. It’s about the lack of respect between a community and the police. The lack of trust. The lack of cooperation. It’s bad, and it goes both ways. And it’s getting worse.

You don’t understand the problem. Trump doesn’t understand the problem. That’s why you can’t be a part of the solution.

Please explain how he is further dividing. Pointing out that lawlessness should not be allowed is not dividing. Appeasing the violent temper tantrums is not the answer. It will only lead to future temper tantrums when the children don't get their way.
By all means arrest the looters and rioters who are criminals. Conflating the protesters with criminals and refusing to do anything about police brutality is divisive and a disgrace.

This shit needs to end.

It’s far more complicated than that. It’s about the lack of respect between a community and the police. The lack of trust. The lack of cooperation. It’s bad, and it goes both ways. And it’s getting worse.

You don’t understand the problem. Trump doesn’t understand the problem. That’s why you can’t be a part of the solution.
Oh yes, of course. The more vague you and others get, the more you can yap about injustices without getting nailed down as full of shit. So transparent.

Forum List

Back