So, what does this health crisis say about us?

How have Americans reacted to the Coronavirus crisis?

On one hand, there certainly have been MANY "random acts of kindness", with neighbors helping their neighbors and the elderly here and there. We've seen health care workers tirelessly put their lives on the line to help treat and comfort those afflicted with this horrible virus.

On the other hand, we've seen Americans stockpiling toilet paper and paper towels and tissue and Clorox and any number of other household items with zero (0) regard for their fellow man. We've also seen no letup in the tribal finger-pointing and blaming of the "other" party by politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits as people are suffering and dying. Obviously, this crisis isn't enough to stop that, or even slow it down.

Do what do you think? Are you proud of how this country is reacting to this crisis? What does it say about us as a society?
As long as you have a middle finger I guess you dont absolutely NEED toilet paper

but I myself still prefer using it
You might be getting more middle fingers on this post,
Speaking of getting the middle finger a few posters have found the DISLIKE button

I wonder how they are doing it?

On one hand, there certainly have been MANY "random acts of kindness", with neighbors helping their neighbors and the elderly here and there. We've seen health care workers tirelessly put their lives on the line to help treat and comfort those afflicted with this horrible virus.

On the other hand, we've seen Americans stockpiling toilet paper and paper towels and tissue and Clorox and any number of other household items with zero (0) regard for their fellow man. We've also seen no letup in the tribal finger-pointing and blaming of the "other" party by politicians, partisans, politicos and pundits as people are suffering and dying. Obviously, this crisis isn't enough to stop that, or even slow it down.

Do what do you think? Are you proud of how this country is reacting to this crisis? What does it say about us as a society?
As long as you have a middle finger I guess you dont absolutely NEED toilet paper

Speaking of getting the middle finger a few posters have found the DISLIKE button

I can report that they are using it.

You are finger pointing and blaming Trump, so don't pretend you're above any of this
That's his thing. He's an impartial observer -- in his own mind

Manmade crisis that showed Deep State how easily manipulated people are.
And then there are assfucks that call this a manmade crisis and a hoax.
Yep. It's a damn man made crisis to exploit the Trump presidency. All will realize in in a couple weeks of this government imposed martial law.

I hope it destroys the Demon Party

This crisis has shown Democrat representatives to be reckless, selfish, anti worker and taxpayer and totally unable to concentrate on the problem that is killing our economy as well as Americans. The American people, on the other hand, are doing pretty good at obeying their restrictions.

I guarantee you 95% of the hoarders are libturds.

Look at Lauderdale and Miami. Full of partying libturds who care less.

Yep. It's a damn man made crisis to exploit the Trump presidency. All will realize in in a couple weeks of this government imposed martial law.

The only hand they had left was this virus. Do you think trump could have focused more without impeachment as the virus was born and spread.

The only hand they had left was this virus. Do you think trump could have focused more without impeachment as the virus was born and spread.
I worry about how they'll use this to manipulate the voting process in November IF WE LET THEM.

I see no oversight, no checks and balances, the dregs of society suddenly voting on my future and massive voter fraud.

This is how Senile Joe could win.

I worry about how they'll use this to manipulate the voting process in November IF WE LET THEM.

I see no oversight, no checks and balances, the dregs of society suddenly voting on my future and massive voter fraud.

This is how Senile Joe could win.
Shit. Did you see him after 2 weeks speak. He can't even read a prompter for 15 min. He looked so bad.

Are you telling me you don't want this?????

0d72ba14dc3dd472dc3e0a9b1f8e8e845257c608a2b5b6cf9804e4b6a6ae4fb2.gif

I can report that they are using it.
I dont want to report them. But I do want to know how they are doing it

Like that... Lol! JK... From my mobile, this is how. Hold down on the thumbs up symbol, and a number of choices will become available. One of those choices is the “thumbs down”.

Last edited:

i think it's all normal. why would it be different? catholic organizations and others like them have always helped the needy. The party of the abortion thinks they should be punished. Why is it today any different? look at how the left are behaving with the bill in congress. trying to do normal legislation in an emergency bill. as unamerican as anything can be. the left saying nope, we aren't going to help the people unless we relieve student loan debt. can't make it up. reasonable people they really aren't.

Forum List

Back