So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

So no stats on this issue are good unless they consider things that are never in stats to be fair. Got it. So what proof do you want if you dismiss thousands of cases outright?

Are you talking about my last post? Or something else? Because ALL the variables matter. INCOME matters, (for instance -- to name 1 variable) because when you get dragged into the system, those fines look MIGHTY steep on $30K a year. So maybe you can't pay it all. Which leads to the NEXT encounter with the legal system. And in the meantime -- the knife-edge existence you were eeking out goes tto shit.

Could start with a couple parking incidents. End up with a very LONG record -- if you're poor. .

See how that works? Those stats need to used as a data point. Not a "proof" because they are only the beginning of understanding the WHOLE problem --- BEFORE folks start a riot..

Meaning, none of the information offers any of the things I have asked for. None. Just generalities. Give me the exact case where a black man was given a harsher sentence.

Given a harsher sentence than who? As stated above, the studies control for seriousness of crime and prior criminal history.

The fact that you have not offered a specific case where a white man and a black man were arrested for the EXACT SAME CRIME and they both have the EXACT SAME MITIGATING CIRCUMSTANCES tells me a lot.

In order for that to occur, they would have to be arrested together. So, basically, you are moving the goalposts again to set up an impossible to prove scenario.

Thanks, but I've wasted enough time on your racist ass.

When you just toss out numbers about unequal sentencing by race --- NO ONE is clear how much that actually means without comparing ALL the variables. I can tell you -- that by the crime statistics alone -- it's far more likely for a black offender to have a longer crime record and therefore receive a longer sentence.

Agreed. Which is why I posted the studies that I did, which compared equivalent defendants (on the basis of criminal history), equivalent offenses, and sentences.

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

If you personally are having continual issues with police, here are some tips for you.

I especially like the part where he said, "Get a white friend."

Excellent post.

But remember, its not about race :p

The WSJ article does not offer up any of the things I was asking for. In fact from the article you provided, I found this quote.

"They've only got data on this final slice of the process, but they are still missing crucial parts of the criminal-justice process," said Sonja Starr, a law professor at the University of Michigan, who has analyzed sentencing and arrest data and found no marked increase in racial disparity since 2005.

In fact from one of the comments below, this person seems to be echoing my exact point.

Eric FalkensteinJan 26, 2015

The key issue in these findings is whether there is an 'omitted variables bias', eg, not controlling for factors such as prior arrests. The fact this article does not mention this issue nor link to the source article, is inexcusable (and in case you don't know, WSJ is not monolithically conservative, in that off the editorial page the writers do what they do).

-------------------------------------
Wall Street Journal was quoting a study conducted on a regular basis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission, a division of the U.S. Department of Justice, which examines sentencing for comparable defendants and comparable crimes in the federal system on a regular basis.

This was clearly stated in the article.

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

If you personally are having continual issues with police, here are some tips for you.

I especially like the part where he said, "Get a white friend."

Excellent post.

But remember, its not about race :p

Yep, never that.

He was in the Army, came back with issues. Dont like it, sorry it happened.

He also said he wasnt in any group. And said he wanted to kill whites.

Do you believe him or not?
I believe he said he wanted to kill White cops, specifically. He could have killed Whites at random anytime. He was looking specifically to kill White cops. I could be wrong but I thought that was what the police chief said.

I was thinking, it is a shame you cannot live as a black person for a week or two, or take along drive as a black person. I am having flashbacks of the Watermelon Man...

Well, there is no need to carry on. The left are blithering idiots and nothing but propaganda pushers.

They refuse to see the point. They are all fucking fools.

Oh and why the hell have I not put jimh52 on ignore sooner? Has anyone ever seen him post anything worth reading? Ever?

They day he understands that he knows little, will be the day he understands a lot.

Say I am black (look at me and you will see it).

As black, I don't make any claims, that's just what I am, pretty and stable.

Now, it seems, however, that your thread is a precursor so we may speak of any people whatsoever that are demanding compensation or declaring fault. Would it be proper to frame those people more so particularly than through our own individual characteristics? Is it even possible?

I can think of plenty of situations in which I had everything which would provide accordingly, but still experienced negligence and disregard.

When you just toss out numbers about unequal sentencing by race --- NO ONE is clear how much that actually means without comparing ALL the variables. I can tell you -- that by the crime statistics alone -- it's far more likely for a black offender to have a longer crime record and therefore receive a longer sentence.

Agreed. Which is why I posted the studies that I did, which compared equivalent defendants (on the basis of criminal history), equivalent offenses, and sentences.

But what I'm telling you is that ECONOMICS is as big a predictor as race when it comes to being "abused" by the legal system and law enforcement. The current system makes too many life ruining mistakes that FORCE folks to run foul of the law. If you are POOR -- the slightest encounter with the law sets up a snowball of consequences. AND --- Peoples expectations are TOO HIGH for excellence in ANY govt function and POOR people are particularly vulnerable.

If you are looking for equal TREATMENT under law. And the law makes life-shattering mistakes and sets FINANCIAL penalties too high -- those penalties do NOT give equal punishment. And before anyone accuses me of being a Marxist and suggesting that fines should be according to ability to pay --- I'm not. What I'd LIKE to see -- is Govt PAYING for the legal mistakes in SOME WAY when the mistakes disrupt the lives of poor people.

The govt NEEDS a financial incentive NOT to be pushing working poor into more desperate situations !!!

And it's NOT just Economics. There are other things that MIGHT appear to be race. Like the willingness of a particular community to harbor or shield people who have been whisked "into the system"..

Last edited:
You apply a very wide brush, which is UNFAIR to most individuals in that category.
Same shit as what Trump does with non-white cultures. Not what the USA is about.

I very rarely deal with individuals. However, part of ensuring the safety of myself and my family is knowing how statistics tell us communities, races, religions and other GROUPS tend to act.

Every individual is considered a potential threat in my world (that's why I'm sitting with my back to the wall in an almost empty local airport right now as I await my wife's arrival). However, the potential threat level of certain individuals can be slightly reduced by PROFILING them based on age, gender, race, religion, and other factors.

I have a specific case that flies in the face of the claims of the white guilt patronizing racists.

10573784_G.jpg

Those two up there. As you can see their skin tone is that of a thick molasses. They were both arrested just recently.

According to the police report, an officer approached the individuals' vehicle at a park that was closed and smelled marijuana. The report alleges that a bag of marijuana and a handgun were in plain sight, and a stolen handgun was found under the passenger seat.

Robinson was allegedly driving the vehicle with Jones as his passenger. The stolen-firearms charge Robinson faced was a felony, while the other charges for Jones and himself were misdemeanors.

Here is what happened.

Louisiana DA explains he won't prosecute Alabama players

There, I have specific case where two negro men had illegal guns and illegal drugs.

No charges. That is the DEEEEEP SOOOUUTH and that is a lily white prosecutor.

Say I am black (look at me and you will see it).

As black, I don't make any claims, that's just what I am, pretty and stable.

Now, it seems, however, that your thread is a precursor so we may speak of any people whatsoever that are demanding compensation or declaring fault. Would it be proper to frame those people more so particularly than through our own individual characteristics? Is it even possible?

I can think of plenty of situations in which I had everything which would provide accordingly, but still experienced negligence and disregard.
Wat8.jpg

Notice he will not provide the specific situation he is referring to. Meaning he would need to provide all of the mitigating factors.

Notice how he is not offering that up.
Meaning he is referring to a hypothetical. Yet he insists pillars offered that up, which he did not.

Lol

It's not individual cases, it's THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF CASES. Black men receive longer sentences, for the same crimes, than white men. Black men are also more likely to be sentenced to prison--FOR THE SAME CRIME--as whites.

Racial Gap in Men's Sentencing

Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found.

New study by Prof. David Abrams and co-authors confirms racial bias in criminal sentencing
“We find evidence of significant inter-judge disparity in the racial gap in incarceration rates, providing support for the model where at least some judges treat defendants differently based on their race,” Abrams and his co-authors note in the study. “The magnitude of this effect is substantial. The gap in incarceration rates between White and African-American defendants increases by 18 percentage points (compared to a mean incarceration rate of 51% for African-Americans and 38% for Whites) when moving from the 10th to 90th percentile judge in the racial gap distribution.”

I go to court a lot for the young people that I work with, and if you sit in court for any length of time as they dispose of cases, you will see it in action.
The study doesn't account for priors or severity of crimes, pleading down etc. Can't you find one study that compares apples to apples?

Notice he will not provide the specific situation he is referring to. Meaning he would need to provide all of the mitigating factors.

Notice how he is not offering that up.
Meaning he is referring to a hypothetical. Yet he insists pillars offered that up, which he did not.

Lol

It's not individual cases, it's THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS OF CASES. Black men receive longer sentences, for the same crimes, than white men. Black men are also more likely to be sentenced to prison--FOR THE SAME CRIME--as whites.

Racial Gap in Men's Sentencing

Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found.

New study by Prof. David Abrams and co-authors confirms racial bias in criminal sentencing
“We find evidence of significant inter-judge disparity in the racial gap in incarceration rates, providing support for the model where at least some judges treat defendants differently based on their race,” Abrams and his co-authors note in the study. “The magnitude of this effect is substantial. The gap in incarceration rates between White and African-American defendants increases by 18 percentage points (compared to a mean incarceration rate of 51% for African-Americans and 38% for Whites) when moving from the 10th to 90th percentile judge in the racial gap distribution.”

I go to court a lot for the young people that I work with, and if you sit in court for any length of time as they dispose of cases, you will see it in action.
The study doesn't account for priors or severity of crimes, pleading down etc. Can't you find one study that compares apples to apples?

He finds propaganda that leaves out crucial information. They live in their little echo chambers where they all think they are oh so smart. Meanwhile they spread their diseased lies and play the political game. They DELIBERATELY ignore the crucial mitigating factors. What is more is they know it and they choose to parrot their half baked bullshit.

Their cognitive dissonance is they know they are wrong. Yet, they continue on in their dangerous denial. I do not know how many times we need to say that every case is different and there are all sorts of factors that they are not providing when it comes to decision on sentencing. They are set in their racist narrative. That is and that is all.

Hence the reason the white guilt democrat (not blacks) are so dangerous to this country. They lie and spread lies. They are pawns and brainwashed hacks.

I guess it is true. Those who have the eyes to see, see. Those who have the ears to hear, they hear. That, is gospel. What we are seeing are those who have neither of those things following the ways of the world. Which, is the road to perdition. A road, I know all too well myself.

Forum List

Back