So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

You asked about personal problems to take the focus off of stats. I have no personal problems except right now I'm trying to get an answer out of you. Thats all

So the cops aren't beating the snot out of you every day and jailing you on false claims? Well that is a relief! I thought you were posting from the prison library.

So why aren't you having issues with all the evil cops? They are hiding behind every building just waiting to get you. How have you remained free? Share you secrets with those that are struggling.

This isnt about me personally and I wont allow you to change the subject away from Stats

You asked about personal problems to take the focus off of stats. I have no personal problems except right now I'm trying to get an answer out of you. Thats all

So the cops aren't beating the snot out of you every day and jailing you on false claims? Well that is a relief! I thought you were posting from the prison library.

So why aren't you having issues with all the evil cops? They are hiding behind every building just waiting to get you. How have you remained free? Share you secrets with those that are struggling.

This isnt about me personally and I wont allow you to change the subject away from Stats

Good point. Back to the stats. Why are blacks committing so much more violent crime than any other group? I suggested it is more income related, and you believe it is skin tone related. What's next?

What are THOSE PEOPLE claiming they are being deprived?

Anyone know?
BlkOnBlk_zpswvo3soxn.png

Rutgers University

I cant wait to hear the question he generates here! Yeah well, who the hell is Sampson and Wilson? IDK, so they suck! And didnt account for the number of really tan white guys who were mistakenly identified as Cherokee Indians on Super Tuesday!

7 pages after begging for links the OP wants further mentoring to help him understand those stats.
Depends, doesn't it ? If a person commits a crime and they have a long rap sheet, then yes.

There are a lot of factors left out. I do not have all of the information and I am sure that is deliberate.

Ahhh, the old beg for links then question everyone of the stats as possibly being wrong. What a perfect defense for someone willfully stupid
I asked for specific information. Like, how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified. Did not provide.

I also asked for how many blacks killed cops since the BLM mob was formed.

Did not provide.

Tell me. Why is it so hard for me to find how many cops have been killed by blacks over the last 3 years?

Hmmmm?

Why doesn't Google provide me with that info.

I read the links provided and I asked what was unfair. You then asked me if different prison times for different color people is unfair.

I then asked if I could have the specific reasons why. That the information was incomplete. I also said if other factors like repeat offender etc was part of it. The stats provided do not provide any of that pertinent information.

You lose.

You are now off topic in your own thread. You asked what black people want. I said that they want equality in treatment in the criminal justice system. You asked for evidence of inequality, and I provided it. Now you are shifting to a new topic that you prefer.

You're an idiot.

Good point. Back to the stats.

Cool

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

So when you said "Yes committing less crime will help". You were just pulling my leg?

So what do I have to do to get equal treatment under the law? Not be black?

You nor pillars have provided the specific factors involved in those sentencing decisions.

Stop acting like you have.

I provided you with links to multiple publications that address exactly what you are talking about here, disproportionate treatment of blacks versus whites in sentencing, etc.

You ignored them.

7 pages after begging for links the OP wants further mentoring to help him understand those stats.
Depends, doesn't it ? If a person commits a crime and they have a long rap sheet, then yes.

There are a lot of factors left out. I do not have all of the information and I am sure that is deliberate.

Ahhh, the old beg for links then question everyone of the stats as possibly being wrong. What a perfect defense for someone willfully stupid
I asked for specific information. Like, how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified. Did not provide.

Did not provide.

Tell me. Why is it so hard for me to find how many cops have been killed by blacks over the last 3 years?

Hmmmm?

I read the links provided and I asked what was unfair. You then asked me if different prison times for different color people is unfair.

I then asked if I could have the specific reasons why. That the information was incomplete. I also said if other factors like repeat offender etc was part of it. The stats provided do not provide any of that pertinent information.

You lose.

You are now off topic in your own thread. You asked what black people want. I said that they want equality in treatment in the criminal justice system. You asked for evidence of inequality, and I provided it. Now you are shifting to a new topic that you prefer.

You're an idiot.
No you didn't. You threw out links like a moron then pranced around in victory, stupidly believing that correlation equals causation.

Can any of you goofballs tell me why blacks should receive longer sentences for committing the same crime and having the same background? If not then tell the OP

No you didn't. You threw out links like a moron then pranced around in victory, stupidly believing that correlation equals causation.

You use big words like you think you know what they mean.

Last edited:

Did not provide.

Hmmmm?

You lose.

You're an idiot.
You provided half baked bullshit propaganda in order to push the victimology narrative.

That is all.

Your links provided incomplete information. I also asked the number of blacks killed by cops that were unjustified. You did not provide that.

I asked you to provide the number of cops killed by blacks. You did not provide that....for obvious reasons.

Your information as I said left out pertinent information. You can ignore that like you do and I know you will.

Just like closed because it causes cognitive dissonance.

I get it. I win. You lose.

Did not provide.

Hmmmm?

You lose.

You're an idiot.

You're the one that thinks more blacks arrested proves they are treated unfairly.

Can any of you goofballs tell me why blacks should receive longer sentences for committing the same crime and having the same background? If not then tell the OP

If the situations are exactly the same (very rare when they are) and a black man received more time or a harsher sentence, then it can be viewed as racism.

Show me the case you are talking about. Provide all mitigating factors. That must include backgrounds for both, where the crime took place (which state, was it a federal crime etc.)

Show the case you are talking about and provide everything.

Thanks.

Did not provide.

Hmmmm?

You lose.

You're an idiot.

You're the one that thinks more blacks arrested proves they are treated unfairly.

All it proves is that blacks commit more crime. Now, the reasons for that are well documented. Skin color though is not one one of the reasons.

If the situations are exactly the same (very rare when they are) and a black man received more time or a harsher sentence, then it can be viewed as racism.

:thewave: FINALLY!!!!!! :thewave:

Who would argue with that?
Notice he will not provide the specific situation he is referring to. Meaning he would need to provide all of the mitigating factors.

Notice how he is not offering that up.
Meaning he is referring to a hypothetical. Yet he insists pillars offered that up, which he did not.

Lol

:thewave: FINALLY!!!!!! :thewave:

Who would argue with that?

Can someone list these racist judges, so we know who they are?

Forum List

Back