So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

Why do I have to do anything at all? I work hard, pay my bills and take care of my family. I think my obligation pretty much ends there.

Yeah, but for some reason my obligation is different because I do the same but he's saying I should be judged differently because of crimes I didnt commit

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

I asked you what does that have to do with unfair treatment. You pointed at crime stats as being the reason.

So me being a good citizen doesnt matter because other blacks commit crimes so being treated unfair is ok. If that is not what you are saying then what does blacks committing less crime have to do with me being treated fairly?

Are you having continual personal issues with law enforcement and the criminal justice system?

Before we move on, did I understand you correctly? I dont deserve equality because of other crimes I did not commit?

Why do I have to do anything at all? I work hard, pay my bills and take care of my family. I think my obligation pretty much ends there.

Yeah, but for some reason my obligation is different because I do the same but he's saying I should be judged differently because of crimes I didnt commit

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

I asked you what does that have to do with unfair treatment. You pointed at crime stats as being the reason.

So me being a good citizen doesnt matter because other blacks commit crimes so being treated unfair is ok. If that is not what you are saying then what does blacks committing less crime have to do with me being treated fairly?

Are you having continual personal issues with law enforcement and the criminal justice system?

Before we move on, did I understand you correctly? I dont deserve equality because of other crimes I did not commit?
Nope, you completely made that up in your head.

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

So when you said "Yes committing less crime will help". You were just pulling my leg?

I explained myself clearly CC. Now your turn. Why are you having so many issues with law enforcement and the justice system. Are you blaming your skin tone?

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

So when you said "Yes committing less crime will help". You were just pulling my leg?

I don;t think he means you. I think he means in general.

Seriously, what is one to think when confronted with these two folks? Just two dudes taking a break from performing brain surgery?

th

Or this guy?

th

No committing less crime will help lower crimes. Committing less crimes has nothing to do with facing harsher penalties than others.

Thats just unfairness and the only way to stop someone from being unfair is to ask for it. Not to do some other action and hope they notice which in turn hopefully will make them treat us equally.
You are entirely sure blacks receive harsher sentences all because they are black?

Do not think I have not noticed you ignoring my points. Meaning, you and you left wing white guilt types seem to think that is only due to color of skin.

None of the links provided gave me any of the mitigating factors that may have also contributed to the harsher sentences.

If a white for example is a first time offender of a particular crime he may get a less harsh sentence. Same thing with a black man. First time offenders are always given lesser sentences. Again, you nor pillars provided any of those factors.

Many BLACKS that are in prison have LENGTHY criminal records. Keep ignoring all of these things. That way you can deal with your ignorant point of view.

Fools.

I explained myself clearly CC. Now your turn. Why are you having so many issues with law enforcement and the justice system. Are you blaming your skin tone?

No you didnt. You alluded to the unfair treatment was warranted and when asked to clarify you decline to do so. I know this game.

I ask you several questions about your post and instead of telling everyone what you mean you concentrate on telling me what you DIDNT say.

So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?
---
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.
Well, that is earned. No amount of patronizing is going to create that. In fact the more free handouts that THOSE PEOPLE demand, the less respect they will ever get from me.

The more they argue that test scores need to LOWERED to allow blacks to get into colleges, the less respect they will ever get from me.

Congrats to obama. If his goal was to create more racists, he sure succeeded.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/10/18/upshot/police-killings-of-blacks-what-the-data-says.html?_r=0

How to you measure fairness or unfairness? In a retail store, are a bunch of Blacks dressed in slacks and polos getting harassed while a bunch of white guys dressed like bikers getting carte blanche or at least, left alone? Picture your vision of a criminal by race? How are they dressed? What is their age? Their gender?

This is not a justification but an analysis. Also, show a case or two where cops are stalking blacks ad nauseum?

Keep putting police on trial and painting them all same shade of blue, they are going to think twice about helping people based on race out of fear they might get in trouble. We saw in Baltimore post Freddie Gray. Crime shot up.

To further the discussion, I don't believe race plays nearly as large a role in criminal activity and conviction rates as income level does. That is large part of my issues with the goofballs in the BLM movement. They only care about people if they have, in their eyes, the correct skin tone. They are not concerned about overall injustice. All lives matter, rich, poor, black, white, and brown.

To further the discussion, I don't believe race plays nearly as large a role in criminal activity and conviction rates as income level does.

Thats also been shown to be false....but you're going on what you think and not what you can prove so carry on

Wait, so those crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE were false arrests?

Did you ever get around to getting the number of cops killed by negros since the BLM formed?

No?

Just because it shows an unreal number of negros being arrested for crimes, does not mean they were treated unfairly.

Unless, (and you may actually think this) you feel they should be able to commit crimes.

Oh, I am sure they were all just innocent. Just like michael brown, right?

Strawman. I didn't make an argument about black people being shot. I didn't make an argument about an unreal number of black people being arrested. I provided you with data on how whites and blacks are treated differently from the level of policing in particular neighborhoods, through arrest, prosecution and incarceration.

Do you think that a black man should get a longer sentence than a white man for the same crime?
That doesn't make your case. You ASSUME more arrests equals inequality in treatment.

I posted several studies that show that inequality in treatment occurs. I assume nothing.
You stupidly threw some links out there and expected us to do your research for you. I asked you for the best example to make your case, if you aren't bright enough to understand and find it it's not my problem.

I don;t think he means you. I think he means in general.

Seriously, what is one to think when confronted with these two folks? Just two dudes taking a break from performing brain surgery?

th

Or this guy?

th

He is being intentionally obtuse. That is why I asked him about his personal problems, instead of keeping the topic general. He wants to make it about him, but won't answer any questions.

You asked about personal problems to take the focus off of stats. I have no personal problems except right now I'm trying to get an answer out of you. Thats all

Fair treatment by law enforcement and in the criminal justice system, and there is a lot of data that backs up the claim that this is not happening.
What data? Show me.

While you are at it, show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since obama has been president.

You know what? Make it a little easier. Show me how many cops have been killed by BLACKS since BLM started their stupid racist ignorant overly emotional chants about dead cops.

That was in 2012 (another election year go figure).

I will be waiting for your stats. Oh and make sure you show me how many of those BLACKS were shot unjustifiably.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/justice-for-some.pdf
http://scholarship.law.ufl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=facultypub
http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/press/docs/pdf/ASARaceCrime.pdf
http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...Manual-for-Practitioners-and-Policymakers.pdf
Race in the Criminal Justice System — Gallagher Law Library
http://www.vsb.org/docs/valawyermagazine/dec00dunnaville.pdf

I'll let you start with those, and if you need further information, you can let me know.
Why don't you post the fact that best makes your case instead of taking the lazy way out and expecting others to do your research?

She provided you the links, dummy. Do you want her to come over and read it to you?
No, you fucking retard. You cut and paste the portion that makes your case. Only lazy dumbfucks make claims then post only links. Even dumber fucks think it was brilliant. The fact is you idiots can't support the claims.

To further the discussion, I don't believe race plays nearly as large a role in criminal activity and conviction rates as income level does.

Thats also been shown to be false....but you're going on what you think and not what you can prove so carry on

No it has not. There is a great amount of debate regarding that topic. If you have a source that shows the income level of every felon convicted of a violent crime, please share. I did a brief search and came across a ton of mixed inconclusive data. Only knowing the income level of violent felons before their felony would provide conclusive proof.

You asked about personal problems to take the focus off of stats. I have no personal problems except right now I'm trying to get an answer out of you. Thats all

So the cops aren't beating the snot out of you every day and jailing you on false claims? Well that is a relief! I thought you were posting from the prison library.

So why aren't you having issues with all the evil cops? They are hiding behind every building just waiting to get you. How have you remained free? Share you secrets with those that are struggling.

No it has not.

Prison sentences of black men were nearly 20% longer than those of white men for similar crimes in recent years, an analysis by the U.S. Sentencing Commission found.
Racial Gap in Men's Sentencing

Will this change your mind? Nope, you'll just claim that every link and every stat is missing some information or wrong somehow.

There is a great amount of debate regarding that topic. If you have a source that shows the income level of every felon convicted of a violent crime, please share. I did a brief search and came across a ton of mixed inconclusive data. Only knowing the income level of violent felons before their felony would provide conclusive proof.

FTA:
In the two years after the Booker ruling, sentences of blacks were on average 15.2% longer than the sentences of similarly situated whites, according to the Sentencing Commission report. Between December 2007 and September 2011, the most recent period covered in the report, sentences of black males were 19.5% longer than those for whites. The analysis also found that black males were 25% less likely than whites in the same period to receive a sentence below the guidelines' range.

The Sentencing Commission released a similar report in 2010. Researchers criticized its analysis for including sentences of probation, which they argued amplified the demographic differences.

In the new study, the Sentencing Commission conducted a separate analysis that excluded sentences of probation. It yielded the same pattern, but the racial disparity was less pronounced. Sentences of black males were 14.5% longer than whites, rather than nearly 20%.

Now maybe you can say that every one of these stats are wrong. Every one is missing some information. I could post links until the cows come home but you'll always create a reason to not believe it. Maybe its the fault of every link...or maybe its just you.

Forum List

Back