So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified.

99% were ruled justified. The police investigated themselves and found no wrong doing :thup:

So you're no longer wondering about what the unfair treatment is? Good job
The michael brown case was investigated by outside of the department.

Just saying.

How many cops killed by blacks over the last three years?

5 on Thursday alone.... all white, killed by one BLM nutjob. I guess white lives don't matter.

Killed by one army dude with PTSD

how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified.

99% were ruled justified. The police investigated themselves and found no wrong doing :thup:

Just saying.

5 on Thursday alone.... all white, killed by one BLM nutjob. I guess white lives don't matter.

And a whole lot of racism. Of course, had he been white, and the 12 cops black, he'd be portrayed as a racist Tea Party member.... no questions asked. But, since he is a black BLM nutjob, well, we can't talk about that. He's an "Army dude with PTSD".

:lmao:

Just saying.

A bunch.

Are you no longer wondering what the unfair treatment is? Because if so, you can thank Pillars for saving you from the jaws of ignorance
No he didn't. Again, a lot of factors go into sentencing. I know for you, it is about color of skin and that is it.

The info provided by pillars does not show all of the pertinent information that goes into decisions on sentencing.

IF THERE WERE CASES WHERE THERE ARE TWO identical FIRST TIME OFFENDERS, AND THE BLACK MAN GOT SIGNIFICANT MORE TIME THAN A WHITE MAN, THEN YES. It is unfair and probably racist.

It has more to do with money. OJ Simpson for example.

You nor pillars have provided the specific factors involved in those sentencing decisions.

Stop acting like you have.

Just saying.

Or maybe killed by one angry black dude who hated white people and wanted them dead....
But Obama has no idea what the guy's motive was.....
Probably thinks a video on You Tube had something to do with it I guess...
Or maybe a workplace dispute...

Just saying.

And a whole lot of racism. Of course, had he been white, and the 12 cops black, he'd be portrayed as a racist Tea Party member.... no questions asked. But, since he is a black BLM nutjob, well, we can't talk about that. He's an "Army dude with PTSD".

All the cops were white? When did you start adopting Hispanics to your race?

Just saying.

Oh here we go folks. You can tell what the soros networks are feeding them.

I noticed that they somehow shifted the blame FROM THE BLACK GUY to "the military."

Closed even goes further and blames ptsd.

Code for Boooooooosh.

Trust that.

Just saying.

When CNN labelled George Zimmerman a "White Hispanic".

Just saying.

So now you accept the term after bitching about it? Only when you can pretend to be part of the victim class eh?

Just saying.

You are being irresponsible by accusing BLM of being complicit with the gunman. That is a lie.

Just saying.

Yeah, they sure got excited when they heard the name "Zimmerman" shooting a black guy.

Then when they learned he was Hispanic. Oh damn, what to do.

They lightened his skin when they put his photo up. They made sure to put WHITE prominently in front of Hispanic.

Lol!!!

That was too good.

He was in the Army, came back with issues. Dont like it, sorry it happened.

He also said he wasnt in any group. And said he wanted to kill whites.

Do you believe him or not?
I know what you meant when you said ptsd.

So now you accept the term after bitching about it? Only when you can pretend to be part of the victim class eh?

I never bitched... I actually found it hilarious.

no links are good enough. No stats are clear enough and as long as the OP can ask questions he feels that he wins.

OP:Where are they shown to have unequal treatment?

Right here: Link.com

OP: Why is fat meat greasy? I win
What exactly do those stats show, according to you?

Go ahead, explain it please.

I am even asking please. Please explain how you interpret those stats.

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?
Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

I am asking you what makes it unfair.

So you didn't read them or you don't understand them?

What exactly do those stats show, according to you?

Go ahead, explain it please.

I am even asking please. Please explain how you interpret those stats.

You fucking moron.

Stats speak for themselves. Not "according to me". You begged for them. Now you got them and choose to ignore them.

Then whyd you ask for them if you were just going to act like a petulant child either way?
Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

No I explained it you fucking illiterate moron.

Fucking moron.

So it's both? You didn't read them because you knew you wouldn't understand them.

Fucking moron.

*pssst* he doesnt understand them

Forum List

Back