So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

Wait, so those crimes committed by THOSE PEOPLE were false arrests?

Did you ever get around to getting the number of cops killed by negros since the BLM formed?

No?

Just because it shows an unreal number of negros being arrested for crimes, does not mean they were treated unfairly.

Unless, (and you may actually think this) you feel they should be able to commit crimes.

Oh, I am sure they were all just innocent. Just like michael brown, right?

Strawman. I didn't make an argument about black people being shot. I didn't make an argument about an unreal number of black people being arrested. I provided you with data on how whites and blacks are treated differently from the level of policing in particular neighborhoods, through arrest, prosecution and incarceration.

Do you think that a black man should get a longer sentence than a white man for the same crime?
That doesn't make your case. You ASSUME more arrests equals inequality in treatment.

I posted several studies that show that inequality in treatment occurs. I assume nothing.

What are THOSE PEOPLE claiming they are being deprived?

Anyone know?
They want their concerns acknowledged, their perspective recognized, and a good faith dialogue to begin.

You don't have to agree with those concerns or perspective, but afford them the respect to at least listen.

It would be helpful to start with an honest debate rather than the old "it's all whitey's fault" saw. Blacks are killing themselves off at an alarming rate here in NOLA.. and what is the topic of the day? Moving a statue of Robert E. Lee.

Remarkable.

Well if you're Kanye West it would be....

taylor swift.jpg

Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking..
Respect is earned and that community has not yet done so.
---
You apply a very wide brush, which is UNFAIR to most individuals in that category.
Same shit as what Trump does with non-white cultures. Not what the USA is about.
Cause you never paint conservatives with a "wide brush."

God I hate left wingers

7 pages after begging for links the OP wants further mentoring to help him understand those stats.
Depends, doesn't it ? If a person commits a crime and they have a long rap sheet, then yes.

There are a lot of factors left out. I do not have all of the information and I am sure that is deliberate.

Ahhh, the old beg for links then question every one of the stats as possibly being wrong. What a perfect defense for someone willfully stupid

New liberal line: "agreed, more white shot by Police BUT, Blacks shot quicker? No de-escalation".

In other words "stats don't back up our claims"
If you would have included the word "unarmed" in your analysis, you might have come away with a different opinion.

What data? Show me.

I will be waiting for your stats.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Owl: I want a link! Please provide evidence! Where is your proof!

Pillars: Here is the data you requested. (6 links w/data)

Owl: How do you translate that? What does that show me? I want a link! Anybody got a link?

So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?
---
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.
So they want to revoke their right to assembly?
---
Huh? Feel free to explain your question ...
When white people organize as a group we are labeled as "racists", "fascists", "militias" etc, and that leads to not only a rejection of our message before we even say it, but also often a hostile "retaliation" by militant "anti-racists".

White people don't have freedom of speech or assembly. Black people couldn't handle that.

7 pages after begging for links the OP wants further mentoring to help him understand those stats.
Depends, doesn't it ? If a person commits a crime and they have a long rap sheet, then yes.

There are a lot of factors left out. I do not have all of the information and I am sure that is deliberate.

Ahhh, the old beg for links then question everyone of the stats as possibly being wrong. What a perfect defense for someone willfully stupid
I asked for specific information. Like, how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified. Did not provide.

I also asked for how many blacks killed cops since the BLM mob was formed.

Did not provide.

Tell me. Why is it so hard for me to find how many cops have been killed by blacks over the last 3 years?

Hmmmm?

Why doesn't Google provide me with that info.

I read the links provided and I asked what was unfair. You then asked me if different prison times for different color people is unfair.

I then asked if I could have the specific reasons why. That the information was incomplete. I also said if other factors like repeat offender etc was part of it. The stats provided do not provide any of that pertinent information.

You lose.

how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified.

99% were ruled justified. The police investigated themselves and found no wrong doing :thup:

So you're no longer wondering about what the unfair treatment is? Good job
The michael brown case was investigated by outside of the department.

Just saying.

How many cops killed by blacks over the last three years?

how many blacks have been killed by cops and what percentage of those were unjustified.

99% were ruled justified. The police investigated themselves and found no wrong doing :thup:

Just saying.

5 on Thursday alone.... all white, killed by one BLM nutjob. I guess white lives don't matter.

Just saying.

A bunch.

Are you no longer wondering what the unfair treatment is? Because if so, you can thank Pillars for saving you from the jaws of ignorance

What data? Show me.

I will be waiting for your stats.

Thank you so much for your cooperation.

Owl: I want a link! Please provide evidence! Where is your proof!

Pillars: Here is the data you requested. (6 links w/data)

Owl: How do you translate that? What does that show me? I want a link! Anybody got a link?

Link?

Hot women with guns.

Where the hot women at?

Forum List

Back