So, what exactly do blacks claim they don't have?

Yeah, the stats show THE BLACKS commit far more crime than any other race. The stats are clear.

Fucking moron.

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

I am asking you what makes it unfair.

So you didn't read them or you don't understand them?
No I explained it you fucking illiterate moron.

*pssst* he doesnt understand them

Link?

The stats were about unfair treatment in the justice system. Here it is again.

Link?

---
Answer:
RESPECT similar to what white people get, generally speaking.

You mean the respect we see in images and video of white kids randomly punching people on the street as part of a knockout game? Is it respectful for a mob to go in and knock over convenience store? How respectful was it for Michael Brown to assault an immigrant brown man so he could steal cigars?

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/justice-for-some.pdf
http://scholarship.law.ufl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=facultypub
http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/press/docs/pdf/ASARaceCrime.pdf
http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...Manual-for-Practitioners-and-Policymakers.pdf
Race in the Criminal Justice System — Gallagher Law Library
http://www.vsb.org/docs/valawyermagazine/dec00dunnaville.pdf

I'll let you start with those, and if you need further information, you can let me know.

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

There have been almost as many deaths in one American city as there have been in the two major wars carried out by the U.S. military this century.

Chicago’s death toll from 2001November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.

University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.

Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.

5 Devastating Facts About Black-on-Black Crime - Breitbart

You're creating a different standard that is not reflective of my comments. I stated that blacks want fair treatment by law enforcement and in the justice system. Here's data that supports my claim that there is differential (unfair) treatment of minorities.

http://www.nccdglobal.org/sites/default/files/publication_pdf/justice-for-some.pdf
http://scholarship.law.ufl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1169&context=facultypub
http://www.asanet.org/sites/default/files/savvy/images/press/docs/pdf/ASARaceCrime.pdf
http://www.sentencingproject.org/wp...Manual-for-Practitioners-and-Policymakers.pdf

I'll let you start with those, and if you need further information, you can let me know.

Maybe blacks should stop killing people at a massive rate. That would be a great start.

In 2012, white males were 38 percent of the population and committed 4,582 murders. That same year, black males were just 6.6 percent of the population but committed a staggering 5,531 murders.

DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides.

There have been almost as many deaths in one American city as there have been in the two major wars carried out by the U.S. military this century.

Chicago’s death toll from 2001November, 26 2015 stands at 7,401. The combined total deaths during Operation Iraqi Freedom (2003-2015: 4,815) and Operation Enduring Freedom/Afghanistan (2001-2015: 3,506), total 8,321.

It would take cops 40 years to kill as many black men as have died at the hands of others black men in 2012 alone.

University of Toledo criminologist Dr. Richard R. Johnson examined the latest crime data from the FBI’s Supplementary Homicide Reports and Centers for Disease Control and found that an average of 4,472 black men were killed by other black men annually between Jan. 1, 2009, and Dec. 31, 2012.

Professor Johnson’s research further concluded that 112 black men died from both justified and unjustified police-involved killings annually during this same period.

They will now attack the source.

Link?

You really need to stop taking me so literally. I be's fucking witcha!

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

They will now attack the source.

I fully expect the simpletons to attack the source and ignore the verified links.

So in order to be treated fairly whites dont have to do anything but blacks have to do something first that MIGHT work but doesnt adress the issue at all?

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

Yes, committing less crime will help. Fairness has nothing to do with it. Blacks commit crimes at a far higher rate than any other group of people. They should stop doing that.

No committing less crime will help lower crimes. Committing less crimes has nothing to do with facing harsher penalties than others.

Thats just unfairness and the only way to stop someone from being unfair is to ask for it. Not to do some other action and hope they notice which in turn hopefully will make them treat us equally.

Do you think Blacks would be facing these alleged issues if they committed crimes at the same rate of Asians?

Increased criminal activity will draw increased scrutiny.

Why do I have to do anything at all? I work hard, pay my bills and take care of my family. I think my obligation pretty much ends there.

Do you think Blacks would be facing these alleged issues if they committed crimes at the same rate of Asians?

Increased criminal activity will draw increased scrutiny.

Yes because the problem isnt because they have a high crime rate....We're talking about sentencing or being treated like any other human being. You requiring blacks to jump through hoops before being treated like a human isnt the idea of fairness.

Neither is being "good" or doing something that others do not have to because they are considered human first. Not human IF

Why do I have to do anything at all? I work hard, pay my bills and take care of my family. I think my obligation pretty much ends there.

Yeah, but for some reason my obligation is different because I do the same but he's saying I should be judged differently because of crimes I didnt commit

Yeah, but for some reason my obligation is different because I do the same but he's saying I should be judged differently because of crimes I didnt commit

Well, that's just silly... are you sure he said that?

Well, that's just silly... are you sure he said that?

He's free to clarify if I misunderstood

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

If you personally are having continual issues with police, here are some tips for you.

Why do leftist always resort to making up crap? I never said anything you claimed I said. I said blacks should stop committing so many crimes. If they want, as a race, to improve their reputation, they need to stop murdering, raping, and beating people in massive numbers. They continually claim "black lives matter", but have no respect for black lives.

I asked you what does that have to do with unfair treatment. You pointed at crime stats as being the reason.

So me being a good citizen doesnt matter because other blacks commit crimes so being treated unfair is ok. If that is not what you are saying then what does blacks committing less crime have to do with me being treated fairly?

I asked you what does that have to do with unfair treatment. You pointed at crime stats as being the reason.

So me being a good citizen doesnt matter because other blacks commit crimes so being treated unfair is ok. If that is not what you are saying then what does blacks committing less crime have to do with me being treated fairly?

Are you having continual personal issues with law enforcement and the criminal justice system?

Forum List

Back