So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

How much of your accusations are based on hearsay and opinion, and how much on actual fact?

...these are all events outlined in Special Investigation Report Volume II, based on evidence and direct testimony to the investigators by Trump's people.

We've just had Lewandowski testify before the Congress that everything Mueller's report lays out about Trump asking him to go tell Sessions to unrecuse and limit the investigation(or be fired) is true.

You are just gasping for straws here.

LOL.

all opinions and viewpoints, nothing concrete to show Trump did anything wrong except win the election.

FOAD.

Yep, just opinions. Opinions of investigators, opinions of lawyers, opinions of the jury, opinions of the Congressmen, opinions of the public.

But of course those opinions are PLENTY to impeach, remove and even convict to jail time our swamp lord POTUS, all while you are busy performing this ancient act:

HEADSAND.JPG
16 pages now and you Leftards can’t list anything, let alone any evidence.

You keep asking and then ignoring when the answers are provided.

One might almost think you are a dishonest fuck

Extortion

Campaign finance breaches

Abuse of power

Obstruction

Let's go with those for now
You left out torturing puppies.

Zero evidence, you make my case, thanks.

No law need be broken for the impeachment process, impeachment is a political process. The need is for House and Senate votes.

No law need be broken for the impeachment process, impeachment is a political process. The need is for House and Senate votes.

Wrong. The constitution clearly says crimes are required for impeachment.
For example, incompetence is not a valid basis.
It can't be anything subjective, and there has to be a trial.

Time to cut thru the hyperbole.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

I’ve asked a number of times and the only response has been ‘we know he did it’

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.
Pelosi Points to Possible Bribery Charge Against Trump

Using aid money to get countries to do what we want is what we do all the time.
There is no indication Trump bribed anyone.
Using US aid to get the Ukraine to do what is good for the US, is an investment, not bribery,

So what is a "high crime" and where is it to be found?

It is NOT done for PERSONAL GAIN "all the time". In fact that is never done
Using US aid to get the Ukraine to do what is good for the US, is an investment, not bribery,

Correct...and doing so for for the good of the President politically IS bribery

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.

Yes most times aid is conditioned on something. Nobody denies that. Eating is conditioned usually on paying for the food. It's all about context. Trump didn't withhold aid in the interest of advancing US policy. He witheld it for personal gain. That is the context.

If I pay Best Buy to give me a computer I'm doing something completely legal. If I ask my ex-girlfriend for sex in exchange for not sending nude pictures to her parents I'm committing a crime. There's An obvious difference.

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.
So now it’s no longer taxes, Russia nor quid pro quo, today it’s bribery. What’s tomorrow’s accusation?

So give us the evidence.

That's easy. It all started June 14, 1946.

So what is a "high crime" and where is it to be found?

That is easy. A high crime is a felony that is serious, like murder.
But I can't list them all because it is infinite.
However, anyone trying to impeach does have to list what they specifically charge, because the defendant has the right to refute, if they can.

It is NOT done for PERSONAL GAIN "all the time". In fact that is never done

Correct...and doing so for for the good of the President politically IS bribery

Wrong.
Almost everything anyone does is for PERSONAL GAIN.
When you contribute to a charity, you do so because then there will be less crime, a happier city, less homelessness, etc.
No one does almost anything that is not for personal gain.
Even something like donating a kidney can make you feel better about yourself, so is for personal gain.

As long as investigating Burisma Holdings is part of the duties of the presidency, and it is, then it is totally and completely legal.
Does not at all matter if it also helps Trump personally.
It would only be illegal if it harmed the US, which it does not.
It helps the US to disclose if US aid is being illegally diverted to kickbacks.

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.

Yes most times aid is conditioned on something. Nobody denies that. Eating is conditioned usually on paying for the food. It's all about context. Trump didn't withhold aid in the interest of advancing US policy. He witheld it for personal gain. That is the context.

If I pay Best Buy to give me a computer I'm doing something completely legal. If I ask my ex-girlfriend for sex in exchange for not sending nude pictures to her parents I'm committing a crime. There's An obvious difference.

But investigating Burisma Holdings is good for the US.
If US aid had been previously diverted as illegal kickbacks, that should be disclosed and stopped.
If nothing illegal was done by Burisma Holdings, then they should not object to an investgation.
No one should.
And the fact it also is good for Trump, is totally irrelevant.
It is like buying your girl friend a diamond ring in order to get sex.
As long as she likes the ring, there is nothing wrong with getting sex out of it as well.

Beating Hillaryous in an election is a crime against humanity.
I expect that will be the conclusion of this thread.
Well, that's because it's a pretty stupid thread. Just read or watch the news and you'll know exactly what the allegations are.
Allegations are not crimes, stupid but if stupidity is a crime I pronounce you guilty.
That's why there are hearings, impeachment and a trial. If this were a Trump-led thing, we'd have whistleblowers hanging from lamp posts on 5th Ave, already.

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.

But investigating Burisma Holdings is good for the US.
If US aid had been previously diverted as illegal kickbacks, that should be disclosed and stopped.
If nothing illegal was done by Burisma Holdings, then they should not object to an investgation.
No one should.
And the fact it also is good for Trump, is totally irrelevant.
It is like buying your girl friend a diamond ring in order to get sex.
As long as she likes the ring, there is nothing wrong with getting sex out of it as well.
Nobody is objecting to investigating Burisma. Trump, however, didn't ask Zelinsky to investigate Burisma. He asked to investigate Hunter and Joe Biden by name no less. By the way why ask Zelinsky at all if it was a legitimate question? If the US government suspects crimes have been committed there are channels and procedures to follow. If you don't, getting a conviction can be easily jeopardized.

To this day I still have not seen anybody even articulate a specific charge they could lay on the Bidens feet. The closest thing is some vague notion of corruption. Yet the evidence for such corruption is not something to be found in Ukraine. If, and this is by no means even close to being even clearly alleged Joe Biden intervened on behalf of Burisma and his son the investigation would lead to the US. Joe Biden, by the way, does not have the power to intervene. He didn't control budget or foreign policy. He was VICE-PRESIDENT, evidence would be found in the State Department, the White House, and the Justice Department, NOT in Ukraine since nobody ever denied that the US demanded the firing of the prosecutor in question.

So what you are left with is the President of the United States asking the President of a foreign Nation to investigate a political rival, against procedure and jeopardizing any potential conviction. While that President logically isn't in a position to even access any evidence relevant to the investigation and no investigation in the place were that potential evidence is available is being conducted. Yet you are arguing that it is NOT simply designed as a political hit? Color me suspicious.

Last edited:

So give us the evidence.
Bribery.
So now it’s no longer taxes, Russia nor quid pro quo, today it’s bribery. What’s tomorrow’s accusation?

Some idiot on Fox just screamed intimidation.

Not sure which hole he pulled that out of

Forum List

Back